Is this how American left-wing intellectuals look like?

Attached: 1562604616079.jpg (718x733, 236K)

Yes American liberals are idealist morons. That's true.

Blob is a fucking sociopath, I keep waiting for him to shoot up a Republican convention

Attached: EBgSqRUUYAEDU3g.jpg (1178x912, 131K)

He's literally just some guy. The real truth is that all first world "workers" are parasites on the third world proletariat.

Attached: third worldism sfw.jpg (679x960, 192K)

no this is how

Attached: 1565754467353.png (619x362, 44K)

Chomski is pretty good

White leftists are like this everywhere. I’d rather see every single white left winger brutally murdered than have every paki and black leave this country

Fucking hell how did western leftism let itself get infected with this shit? It is like they are their own worst enemy

>twitter
>blue checkmark

yep, that's them

He's a liberal, not a leftist. That's why he is so obsessed with American electoral politics (still mad about muh hillary and all that.) The tell is "socially obsolete." A leftist would never say something like that. Only a liberal who sees capitalism as inherently just would be that fucking stupid.

>just some guy

Blob is a psychotic with 32k rabid followers rallying behind him

Attached: v2 no bad targets.png (480x437, 182K)

>TFW Kaczynski’s manifesto was right all along
Biggest redpill

Twitter is not real life. I know you are 15 but there is a whole wide world outside of your suburb that you aren't considering.

Attached: ysaahfmLF9U.jpg (1200x1493, 226K)

>western leftism
American leftism has been dead for decades.

love how right-wing mongs like to act hard on the internet yet irl you're scared of a milkshake getting chucked on you

Attached: 1558299562398.jpg (767x457, 84K)

Love how left-wing mongs think throwing objects at a person's face isn't assault but misgendering them is

>White leftists are like this everywhere. I’d rather see every single white left winger brutally murdered than have every paki and black leave this country

Attached: pol shooters 65465.jpg (720x482, 122K)

t. Reddit

>Love how left-wing mongs think throwing objects at a person's face isn't assault
not really, we just think fascists and fascist sympathisers getting humiliated in public is hilarious

>t. Reddit

Attached: pol shooter 685.png (1122x614, 538K)

Negroes > white liberals

He's talking about the coal working cucks in the Midwest that hinder the development of other energy resources like nuclear and natural gas. In a way he's correct and knows the reps only care about their vote instead of seeking other alternatives that can make the region better

There's nothing idealist about that post

>when you become a meme after getting radicalised by then

"socially-obsolete" is an incredibly idealist term. Actually the very notion of an "obsolete job" is idealist.

God I hate these types of" liberals" they make being a leftist look bad