I always though France was an incredibly racist nation compare with Britain but it now transpired that all along I was...

I always though France was an incredibly racist nation compare with Britain but it now transpired that all along I was wrong. Britain is just as racist and much more hypocritical!

Attached: wtfbrit.png (592x687, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0nEcsxTaG_U
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49352330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Britain is without a doubt the most racist country currently in the EU. Just look at how they banned Tariq Nasheed:

it's funny how european blacks have basically no identity of their own so they try to LARP as american blacks and only manage to emulate all their worst aspects (propensity to criminal behavior, perpetual victim complex, hostility towards whites) and none of the good aspects (musically talented, chill bros, great sense of humor.) They're truly a plague on the continent.

Why do english let themselves be treated like this in their own country? Do they get off on being disarmed, fined, shamed, and monitored constantly?

I'm too tired to parse this nonsense so my take is that everyone involved in this is retarded and the UK should be fucking glassed.

Italy is way racister

Niggers will never be satisfied despite western society constantly putting them on a pedestal and worshipping them

It is legit pathetic

Who do you think is stabbing everyone?

>racister

Attached: 1524965225002.jpg (588x823, 109K)

/thread

Fuck is #KnifeFree? Are they banning plastic knives in the UK?

Attached: 1546218398740.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>musically talented
There are some musically talented Euro blacks but yeah in general I think they just emulate African Americans.

I love david lammy he's such a fucking idiot he does more for the right wing than any conservative politician

Why do you think they're racist? I live close to them and don't find them particularly racist.

>France was an incredibly racist nation
yah, I love Famine and K.P.N. too.

But I love chicken

Does the UK serve metal utensils in fast food places? They're all plastic here, and those shitty plastic knifes would likely snap before breaking skin.

There is literally a tv show in this country that follows around some black kid as he eats chicken at different chicken shops and also he spends some time buying trainers and insulting other peoples trainers.

I'm just saying, it wasn't a white, asian, or chinese kid that was going around town "reviewing" chicken shops. And I'm sure a no knife allowed chiken shop would get top marks. Speaking of which I get to find out what classes my sister failed tomorrow, except now I know you only need 55% to get an A in maths I'm pretty sure she did fine.

>Britain

is the most racist country after the USA, China and Saudi Arabia. they just speak so fucking weird language that people tend not to see all the racist slurs dropped at them daily.

Attached: sjwy9rk8rwf31.jpg (1024x492, 81K)

probably all of the racist soccer fans in italy

The "Knife free box" refers to the messages about not using knives for murdering inside the boxes themselves. It's sort of the equivalent of those anti-smoking pictures on the front of cigarettes

Nice bait

chicken is good, though
if anything nigs are actually based for liking them

>"Knife free box"

dumbfuck. it means you are eating from the fucking prison suicide watch menu.

Attached: 6544ab99ddc023183698c23f8e0.jpg (610x405, 85K)

That's even weirder. Why would you feel the need to remind people at a chicken restaurant not to stab people?

We have some of the strongest libel, hate speech and slander laws in the western world. There's no point hopping on twitter to air your grievances, especially under your real name unless you'd like a visit from the filth.

And Britain isn't racist. It can't be racist. How can a country that taught so many savages the most beautiful language on the planet be racist? They even got to keep their original languages. If we were racist, The Empire would have slaughtered them all, like the Spanish did to their savages.

Are you not scared than someday you will be in jail for your Jow Forums post history?

Ok I never want to see another Bong posting in an American mass shooting thread when you're putting "DONT STAB PEOPLE" advice in a fucking fast food chicken box.

>Why would you feel the need to remind people at a chicken restaurant not to stab people?
Take a guess at the main clientele of chicken shops and then figure a guess as to why they chose them.

As stupid as it is, the two aren't really comparable.

Attached: skynews-line-18-gangs_4367223[1].jpg (768x432, 51K)

damn so 13-50 also applies to the uk

Why were they even using knives to eat fried chicken anyways

>13%

Really is a magic number

youtu.be/0nEcsxTaG_U

Crimea Finally Achieves Self-Sufficiency! Huge Russian Investment Turns Back Years of Neglect!

Attached: 59635.jpg (585x439, 91K)

London is. The UK demos are more like 80% ish.

>More than 321,000 boxes will replace standard packaging at outlets including Chicken Cottage, Dixy Chicken and Morley's, the Home Office said.
>Real life stories of young people who chose positive activities over carrying a weapon are printed inside the boxes.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49352330

>We did it, we achieved self sufficiency by someone else doing everything!

>Real life stories of young people who chose positive activities over carrying a weapon

Literally get a life, bin that knife.

Feel good, ineffective policies is what we do best m8

Haven't felt this English since the Hug a Hoodie campaign

What makes blacks to addicted to crime in every single western country?

non meme answer is that most of them live in impoverished areas
poverty breeds crime and then you get kids who grow up looking up to the gangsters in their neighborhood

A lot of people grow up in poverty here but blacks are still overrepresented even when comparing with other minorities.

I refuse to believe this is real. "There are severe emotional consequences from carrying a knife." Give me a fucking break. You are the worst country in Europe. I wish USA had chosen to speak a different language after our independence so that our cultures were less intelligible. You're a parody of yourselves by this point.

Attached: wtf is this shit.png (823x450, 139K)

cant just be that because poor white areas both in the US and globally aren't anywhere near as violent

>You'll never live in a world where the yanks invented their own conlang and now officially speak American

>by someone else doing everything!

wow! what a shit comment!

It has to vary by country because the root cause doesn't always exist in every country the same way. Here it seems to stem a lot from cultural blame shifting and from that a feeling of righteousness in their actions.

Blacks in the 60s here were very different, it was the first full decade after the civil rights movement in the US (which culturally spilled over here, as we didn't have a civil rights movement at the time, there was still a a lot of general racism toward them up until the same time) so many middle aged blacks were experiencing a rough, but MUCH BETTER life than ever before. They raised their kids to love what they now had, those kids made up the generation of the 70s and into the 80s. These were the everyman black guys that would be portrayed EVERYWHERE in media, from the early 70s duo films through to the late 80s stuff like Ghostbusters. Good, respectable guys.

Then THEIR kids came in the 80s, and grew up through the 80s and 90s explosion of "black culture" media, music especially. There was often a huge emphasis on blaming the poor living standards of blacks on a higher power or authority figure (cops, whites) instead of just a sad reality of life (Black or white, most people will not rise much above the income level of their parents, and they were still only 2-3 generations out from the days of having almost no rights). So instead of working to continue the improvements of their parents and grandparents, they started to blame an invisible hand of upper society holding them down, and to them when the laws and rules are set by that unfair higher society, you're all in your right to break them. Then after 30 years of that logic is just morphs into a cultural issue, "I'm a thief because my friends were and their dad was", etc etc

It pangs me most of all. I hate england so fucking much that it's not even funny.

Do anglos really do this?

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

>best winger in the world
>drives racist anglos crazy

basado

Attached: D2SrtCOWoAAVSqn.jpg (1200x726, 65K)

>"black culture"

it was never "black culture" you moot. it was jew shit dropped at niggers."black culture" does not exist.

>DA JOOS

yep..

Attached: you are still anal vigin.jpg (1425x1071, 339K)

FUCK STERLING

Please, please don’t kill anyone Klaus. It’s never too late to seek help.

they are inherently more violent and dumb i think

What the actual fuck is wrong with Britain? What is even the cause of this "OI M8 BIN THAT KNOIFE" hysteria?

why do you need a knife to eat fast food chicken

>hysteria?
I mean, knife crime is going up, but the fear is certainly overblown somewhat.

Attached: 2151dcfe-7a58-4e89-bf33-6bd0ba6b4bc1[1].png (460x230, 30K)

why knifes when ya can machete?

Attached: machetelondon.png (620x349, 357K)

It's more pleasant to stab someone with knife desu

>why yes, i do want black school children to carry 9 inch blades to show how free i am

Our school had metal detectors.

I feel like basing your opinion off soccer fans is not the most sound logic. Those fags are insane, no matter the country.

It'd be like assuming here in Mexico people would start screaming EEEEEEEEEEEEE PUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at you as you walked down the street.