foxnews.com/lifestyle/couple-mocked-for-unusual-baby-name-kviiilyn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

misspelled abortion 5 times, dumb bitch

errbody finna catch him Lakynn lmaoooo

I'd really like to put my penis in her mouth, if you know what I mean

>tfw you aren't Lakynn's father

she really likes that long eee sound, if you know what i myn

she looks to thin

Attached: amerinames.jpg (799x800, 444K)

*american white people...

That shit doesn't happen anywhere else.

>Fisher
>Trapper
>Hunter
I'd bet anything this was taken in the South.

Yeah it does. Few years back some chick in my city named her kid KVIIIlyn.

Damn. Sorry to hear that, user. Probably won't be long until Britbongs do the same shit, if they don't already.
Here the majority of people hate weird names. The most popular baby names in the recent years are all boring, short names. Not that that's a bad thing.

Sounds like black names. No way the baby white.

>McKarty was an option
Is her baby a hockey-playing Irishman?

Here common names from 50s are starting to rise up again when naming babies. Before that it was old names from like 20-40s

i blame the mormons

youtube.com/watch?v=BfIehCrO4Zs

Attached: large.jpg (750x750, 64K)

Fisher is good, can be shortened to Fish.

Here it's mostly Germanic names with some Anglo and French names in between, and they rarely have more than 2 syllables
These are the most popular baby names of the 2010s

Attached: wfllgOC.png (626x848, 35K)

So there's not kids with the first name Jäger, Fischer, Mörder, Zerstörer, etc.?

I know you're joking (or at least I hope so) but chances are high that the government wouldn't even allow names like that. Names have to be approved by the city hall or something.

>Names have to be approved by the city hall or something.
Yikes, that's Orwellian tier.

wow how's it like living in a freedomless shithole?

She looks like she _____ _____ ____

No it's good because it prevents children from being traumatized from all the bullying in school. It avoids ridiculous names that humilate the bearer for their entire lives. Nobody wants to be named KIIIVlynnegh or Pumuckl or Suppenkasper or Brandschutzhaube.
Mind you that it's really rare that names are not approved.

>Mind you that it's really rare that names are not approved.

No it's not lol. My cousin is German and could barely be named Malte. They had to wait for the approval guy to be out of town so his secretary could sign off on it.

>Waylon
>Brody
>Wyatt
Straight up country, gotta' be.

First time I'm hearing of something like that. Malte is a relatively normal name. But anecdotal evidence is no evidence. Sounds like the approval guy was being anal about it for some reason. Definitely not normal.

Leave it the Germans to ruin the fun. Though it's good in this case.

he's probably black

I
Doesnt a lot of your white trash have names like Kevin?

>though it's good in this case.

every other german is Kevin now because they even refuse to use old names like hans and freidrich

My German great-grandmother was named Ida, is it still relatively common?

Hans and Friedrich are too fun for Germany.

Names are not supposed to be "fun" when it comes to official things. You're free to be named Big Nigga as a nickname but you shouldn't allow it so have shit like that on an official document. It degrades the worth of the person. Imagine seeing a name like this on an application you receive. You'd throw it immediately in the trash. That's why it's not allowed.

Yeah of course, although it's not just white trash, it's just a pretty normal name. It's just one of the most common names for boys born in the 90s so there's obviously lots of white trash with that name cause it's simply a common name.
But we don't have ridiculous made up names or names with """creative""" spellings like Keyghlynn, La-a or Jeauxeff.
Yeah, that.

Apparently it's been gaining popularity again after basically disappearing after 1930. Pic related.

>fun
Those are old people name. It's like calling your baby son "Gerald" or "Walter". Not totally weird but outdated.

Attached: 71W0zvO.png (654x651, 85K)

Anglo names?

Attached: Definition of Anglo.png (646x357, 30K)

Actually I misread your post, my bad

Of course we refuse to give children old people names. Every country does that you moron. You wouldn't name your daughter Harriet or Glenda. She'd get bullied for having a grandma name.

>Sounds like the approval guy was being anal about it for some reason. Definitely not normal.

He's German. This is the norm.

Don't play stupid. It's short for Anglo-Saxon.

Attached: 8uH5XKK.png (650x427, 18K)

I think being legally able to name your kid stupid shit that will ruin its life is more dystopian
They should ban arab and african names too for the same reason

>Imagine seeing a name like this on an application you receive. You'd throw it immediately in the trash. That's why it's not allowed.

Don't you guys still have pictures in your resumes?

>name
>picture
????

There was a kid in my class named Innocent and a girl named Shaniqua. No one gives a shit here, so long as your name only has letters in it and not numbers.

Just answer it.

Oh and a Destiny and a "Destenee".

Those are not outdated names, so what's your point?
And just cause you're used to shit ass names doesn't make it a good thing.

We do, but that's entirely beside the point cause I talked about the NAME. You often see it before seeing the picture, for example when you sent your application per email, which is extremely common.

During all my school years no kid ever got bullied because of their name, no matter how strange it was, they were bullied for their features, ugly, fat, gay ect.

Well if you have pictures you can still see the ethnicity and appearance if the candidate though.

youtu.be/ZR5XGTpophI
it's not the name that matters

Doesn't change the fact that people will have a negative reaction to your application if your name is offensive nonetheless.

>Those are not outdated names, so what's your point?
>And just cause you're used to shit ass names doesn't make it a good thing.

Most people dint really care and sometimes comment on it. Just like the kids that had Slavic last names or the kids with French names etc.

No just that having a name that fits in doesn't matter if your appearance isn't suitable to the people doing recruitment.

>Those are not outdated names, so what's your point?
I'm just pointing out that we don't care about that. I have seen young people with names like Harriet and Herman sprinkled amongst the "Latasha"s and "DuPont"s.
>And just cause you're used to shit ass names doesn't make it a good thing.
It's still bizarre to restrict names unless you're Iceland and the grammar doesn't allow for certain names to be spoken otherwise.

I guess that's the difference. Here children make fun of you for having a stupid name, so the government prevents parents from giving their children stupid names to for the sake of the child's dignity.

foxnews.com/lifestyle/couple-mocked-for-unusual-baby-name-kviiilyn
>australinames

pretty cringe dude

Attached: Definition of Anglo American.png (637x357, 45K)

I don't even know what you're trying to say anymore

>Trapper

Bloody hell.

What the actual fuck is wrong with Mormons?

David and Eva are the only normal kids, maybe Wyatt and Layla too on a good day.

Knew a kid from middleschool whose name was literally boomer

>Elexia
What the fuck. They name the kid after drugs?

>Juden
Hell of a name you got there amerikek

Those names fit perfect those creatures.

Attached: 1544073699685.png (960x1024, 838K)

>WHA..YOU CAN'T NAME KIDS WITHOUT GOVERNMENT APPROVAL!

Attached: download (10).jpg (233x217, 9K)

Literally all the girls in my kindergarten glass

White people putting y's in every kid's name was a mistake

This made me kek hard man! What state was this in?

When you have so many kids you need to get creative

The literal 14 year-old boomer

kek

t. Mexico es blanco!

I bet David is the only black kid.

The sick thing about cunts like that, her baby will not be seen by her and her brainless friends as a child, rather a fashion accessory.