Lebanese Arabic Questions

Calling all Shamifags

How do you say "to border" in colloquial Lebanese Arabic? As in the sentence "Lebanon borders Syria to the North."

Would it be
>Libnen bi7adde Suriya bish-shmel
or maybe
>Libnen bi7adde men sh-shmel Suriya

And how would you write the passive form, as in "Lebanon is bordered by Syria to the North."?

Also colloquial Arabic general I guess

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png (1024x683, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yemen.liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=x-cqsBplROU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lebanon is a male?

Imbecile

This is the correct one
> passive form
Lebnen bit7edo surya min shmel
But I never heared anyone speak like this , it's never used

>Arabic
>Lebanon
They're pure Phoenician, imbecile

Thank you. I don't speak Arabic so these guesses probably sound retarded lol. Is there a way to say this that people actually use?

Nissa ta3 loubnen youklou zebi
loubnen bilad el kahba

Doesn't sound retarded at all ,
The first one is what people use
You don't have to memorize many forms of a sentence , one form is enough

Kon mo7taram

Ahh, I see. I thought you meant 7add wasn't used in colloquial speech. Thanks for the help!

No problem , if you don't mind me asking why are you learning Arabic ?

>lebanese arabic
i will kill your mother

لبنان تحد سوريا من الشمال
you are illiterate and i will murder your mother

Shut up Jordani , he didn't ask for fusha you salafi dog

Well, he should have, imagine being retarded enough to waste your time learning a fucking accent of arabic instead of learning the real thing.

Attached: 1504358445169.jpg (400x400, 51K)

>lebanese arabic

No such thing, imbecile

Attached: based.png (749x489, 62K)

Epic Jow Forums meme, upvoted.

My girlfriend is Lebanese and I've picked up a bit here and there from her. Its nice to be able to understand and speak with her family in their native language.

post pictures of your girlfriend or fuck off faggot

I see , good luck op

What a hypocrit , but I guess all salafists are like this

Quit seething rat

Attached: 1565288327740.jpg (620x637, 87K)

ty lebfriend

kiss ikhtak ya ibn kelb

Come on akhi just post her ass, she wouldn't mind i'm sure, don't be a cuck and share her with your friends.

Yeah come on cuck. Do it like a man

Attached: ce9.jpg (480x340, 38K)

Jordan is a Fatimid shia territory tho.

i think not
you're not married yet so its not

Attached: 1531324227321.png (402x402, 210K)

Very haram and more proof that salafis are all degenerate kuffar

>implying you can stop the neo safavid empire in the shia crescent

Attached: ce757f7422da951e3b22b23338dba68f.jpg (1700x2234, 556K)

If Lebs don't speak Arabic, what is the official language of Lebanon?

im not actually asking for pics of his GF since he is larping and doesnt have a leb GF, you stupid majosi.
this recent geopolitical success is temporary and means nothing, of course majoos are aggressively promoting their kaffir sect.

Attached: 1565415262990.jpg (756x506, 160K)

We speak Arabic , mixed with Aramaic and Frensh
But Arabic is the national language , Nassim Taleb may not like it but it's the truth

wrong, you speak in moans since every lubnani is either a whore or a flaming faggot, disgusting degenerate freaks.

> be salafi faggot
> ask for haram material
> get called out
>noooo I wasn't asking for it , it's just my master plan , you majoosi

Arabs should exclusively be shia from now on

They'll lose Yemen in few years, and sanctions will keep their ambitions in lebanon and syria down (they cant pay their militias/hezbollah anymore in 2019) but the Iranians are still far from being defeated.

Agreed, the situation in yemen is fucked for them because of the separatists, still thought the fight is far from over, we need to cut off their tail forever.
stfu slave

Attached: 1565406579597.jpg (744x752, 79K)

Different Saudi and UAE-backed groups just started fighting each other, kek. Yemen is the Gulf country's Vietnam.

sorry, but only enlighted superior ibadi centrists should exists.

Attached: madhhab_map-final-2.png (916x557, 44K)

based pic, majoos BTFO.

I often check on liveuamap and houthis seems to be losing ground constantly, they're losing slowly but surely.
yemen.liveuamap.com/
Compared to 6, 12, 18 and 24/36 months ago to see the saudi progresS.

>Yemen is the Gulf country's Vietnam
That's not new, very difficult to pacify because of geographical and religious reasons since the ottoman period.

What do ibadis believe that makes them different?

Houthis are nothing but drugged up sandal wearing ak wielding savages, they never stood a chance, its funny how their shills claim they make their own ballistic missiles and drones, while they're all exact copies of iranian ones, which in return are exact copies of chink/russian ones.

Not sure about this but alarabia , continues to fake victories , they could be doing the same thing , don't follow biased media , I have some sources in Yemen that say they are doing better than before

honestly no idea, they just pray/do stuffs a bit different, I know that their sect is a very old khawarij movement. In practice they're just like your average sunni here.
Also here they're jew tier and own literally every shop, like every, one, of, them.

>I have some sources in Yemen that say they are doing better than before

Attached: 1504358445170.jpg (900x900, 80K)

Butt hurt salfi , should I remind you how we freed Syria from you insects , when it was mostly under your control , 1 Yemeni fighter amounts to 10 Saudi faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=x-cqsBplROU this video need an update but it's getting to a bit of a stalemate, but saudi wont give up.
If iran doesnt send more support, houthis will be probably gone before 2024.

I think it really depend on how iran will do vs current sanctions and the trump administration.

Nobody knows what will happen , but If we win Yemen , we will be unstoppable , and I'm going next to Jordanys house to deliver him the news myself

my dad works for hezbollah and he says jordan is their next target

why do you use numbers when writing latin letters?

why do sandniggers claim to dont understand other dialects of arabic that are like 90% similar yet they claim to understand maltese in which its vocabulary is "only" 50% arabic?

>random assortment of letters and numbers
Lebanese speak nafri?