Cashing out now while I'm still ahead. This shit honestly feels like Verge and Tron

Cashing out now while I'm still ahead. This shit honestly feels like Verge and Tron

Attached: holochain-hot.png (480x300, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9dwx4f/lets_talk_about_tokens_with_no_users/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sells too soon
never going to make it.

Attached: 1535124705792.jpg (562x600, 37K)

I'm playing it safe. I already tripled my money. I'm not going to be greedy again I already learned my lesson

come on dude, just set a stop loss and move it up when hot moves up.

these two idiots are a perfect example of why it would be time to sell

Tron owns BitTorrent lmao, this shitcoin would be lucky to even be remotely considered

I was called a moron for buying at 17 sats, now i am being called an idiot for holding at profit. kys faggot. you can buy my shit at 2k sats.

You are an idiot if you bought at 17 sats and aren't cashing out now. When it dumps it will probably go back down to 10 sats and you'll be stuck bag holding

we'll see about that. my guy.

shrek.png

wat? protecting gains makes me an idiot? do you even know what a trailing stop loss is newfag?
this shit is like tron and verge, and both of those pumped far higher than was reasonable.

>do you even know what a trailing stop loss is
it's what would have been triggered 5 minutes ago. and around every 30 minutes, because people with actual brains are milking you fucking retrads who are using those

Attached: topkek.png (238x196, 6K)

if you see that happening, then you don't sell stupid.

this WILL be like Tron. Just wait for the big pump.

I FOMOD IN AT 640 AND IT LITERALLY DUMPS A FEW SECONDS LATTER I LITERALLY WANT TO KILL MY SELF RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1467953304406.gif (665x662, 848K)

I put in at 612. Hoping that this is a bear flag being formed.

Ding ding ding, OP gets it. There's money to be made but this is a shitcoin, don't think anything else.

kek. thanks for your service. we need guys like you.
>oh look, the price went down. I guess it's a shit coin. I better not buy.
>oh shit, the price went up. Must be a good coin. Time to buy!

Its going to dump past 15 sats! Shit sell boys.

well you faggs could have bought 4.4 million HOT in april for 1ETH. topkek for everyone who is fomoing now. i even have cash left and won't increase my stack. you guys are late to the party

but yeah go all in and buy like 150.000 tokens for 1 ETH today lmaoo

Nice one user, this literal erc20 scamcoin with vapor promises is going to crash to nothing once eth goes back on its run.

>HOT mooning
“Next ETH!” “Get in now!”

>HOT corrects to .618 fib
“Shitcoin!” “I’m cashing out now!”

loooooooool crypto is crashing because blockchains are becoming a meme.

Look at the top 27 blockchain projects. NOONE is actualling using them!
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9dwx4f/lets_talk_about_tokens_with_no_users/

Holochain and Firefox = 450 million users

*breathes in*
Yes user its done pumping. Just look at that graph

Attached: mfwbagsellers.png (813x218, 31K)

^ this. people bag tron but at lease they have spent $140m in cash buying bittorrent to spread adoption. holo will have 4x the userbase of tron and the team did it without spending a dollar on acquisition costs.

>This shit honestly feels like Verge and Tron

Attached: premoonxvg.png (1155x677, 59K)

>Holochain and Firefox
what's the correlation between holochain and firefox?

Mozilla is exploring making a d-web browser that uses DHT to create a new internet that won't even use DNS.

And the only people making anything like that are HOLO. Also, Holo team spoke at Mozilla, CFO of Mozilla gave a public testament that Holo is going to change the web and apps & the team told me at one point there is going to be a hackathon at Mozilla for Holo which I imagine they wouldn't do unless they are trying to get their devs used to it.

Will be back to 12 sats within a week

so... what would be the correlation between holochain and firefox? firefox somehow implementing holochain for the d-web browser? is this anything more than a rumor?

Feels more like eth.

Attached: 500full-igor-bogdanoff.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Alt season hasn’t even started yet!! Alt season this will X1000

It’s CMC is only #75 FFS