I'm afaid of black people

Roma is full of blacks

Attached: Boat-refugees.jpg (1024x683, 276K)

Ey yo wite Boi

We be taking your women

Attached: ellieevie.jpg (640x640, 103K)

Rome is 10x worse than even Berlin or London why does nobody ever talk about it?

Attached: 456.jpg (400x400, 16K)

It's not worse in total numbers but all places with tourists surrounding the med have the blackest Africans in the world sitting in public places selling junk. They're much more visible and of course look way more exotic than some colonial mutt or nafri you find in western Europe.
I must say it is somewhat odd sight to see really fucking black people everywhere in places in Italy and Spain. And they're not all scrawny too, some are big and buff as hell

Me in the blue jacket with the one stripe

probably not in total number but they acted much worse and in the city centre it felt like there was a lot more of them

>worse
In what way? I have never seen them do anything out of order other than selling their goods. That said if one of them snaps you're in for a bad time.

Just from being to the cities for a few days:
Berlin in really touristy spots gypsies were constantly scamming but otherwise turks just were a bit dodgy and sold kebabs and beers. Like dark skinned slavs. And i was there for 3 months.
London: Honestly fine if you aren't in weird mong outer suburbs
Rome: Literal hell. Arabs cosntantly sold drugs prossys and heckled random chicks. Africans scammed people 24/7 and hung out in fried chicken places. Pajeets constantly sold people dodgey shit for 16 hours a day.
Spain: tons of illegal africans and arabs, saw one openly wanking in a park to a random chick excising.

sandniggers, gypsies and niggers should be gassed

And? Should we feel sorry for you? Italy invaded Ethiopia, Libya and Somalia, deal with poetic justice, bitch.

>exotic
They look poor as fuck you mean

Some more epic racebait that everyone knows has a lot less bearing on reality than implied

who cares about some stupid africans, the italians genocided my people the gauls and reparations were never paid

>Nooo not brown people :^^^((((
Who gives a shit, where I live PoC are on average smarter than cumskins

suck white cock

Attached: 1557164695251.png (1387x747, 650K)

Meh I can get the same sensation sucking a toothpick

Frenchie, you're the Italian.

i never asked for this

Attached: 1565299745583.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>brown people
These are not brown people.

>the italians genocided my people the gauls
*romans
>reparations were never paid
civilization, peace, prosperity for hundreds of years

Whitoids will go extinct before they try to do that.

>civilization, peace, prosperity
no, death is what my people got
you killed them, their blood is on your hands
pay me

Trust your instincts. There is plenty of places in Africa they can help improve, places that receives investments and need labourers.

As soon as they get money in their hands they are off to Europe playing the "starving kid" role we still are fed.

ask the germans first, oh wait...

Attached: 1545565100975.png (1954x1362, 139K)

literally don't @me colonizer
also paypal me my reparations