1. ur moms cunt

1. ur moms cunt
2. do you own a gun (don't bother responding if you're a mutt)
flag
yes I live in the freest country in europe

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (4032x3024, 3.33M)

Suck my big English cock

I'm a mutt and I've never even seen a gun in person. I'm not a coastie either.

I don't own a gun, though I will buy a handgun once I move out of my mom's house.

I'm disappointed in you guys voluntarily following EU restrictions, that is very cucked

t. arrested for a tweet
literal slave populace

can u pls gib sg 553? thx swiss bro

Sig Sauers are god tier, I can't wait to get mine.

I own a hunting rifle and a pistol but my dad has over 10 different rifles

You've never seen a cop?

Amerimutts

Attached: 474ed1cec1978dcc6ea47bbf34649735.jpg (1000x562, 70K)

cops carry glocks dipshit

Did they not teach you how to read in your Korean military base Cody?

No. It's a tool that costs a lot, is a bother to get and that I don't have a use for.
I would get a shotgun or something and hunt rabbits if I lived somewhere further north. I'd also get a dog.

Attached: 1513810594916.jpg (567x437, 142K)

Where I live they carry Sigs

What do you mean

>tfw you never be swiss

I used to but i buried it in my yard

Attached: 20190815_080235.jpg (2117x968, 1.36M)

The eu restrictions have been neutered to shit here
Starting on the 15th you will need a special permit to buy rifles over ten and handguns over twenty rounds respectively. You will be issued this permit if you are a member of a shooting club, or attend one competition a year, or are a collector.
Essentially what people are doing is paying fee and joining a club (which I did) without the intention of attending regular meets. That way I can get the special permit piss easy. All they need is proof that you're a member which you send a copy of your id card. That's it
Finland and other nations got fucked MUCH harder on the restrictions.

no but im friends with a gun nut

even then I think this only applies if you buy a semi auto rifle with a magazine over ten rounds or a handgun over twenty
I think if you wanted to buy magazines separately you would just need the criminal records extract or the WES. Obviously though using this loophole and inserting such a mag into a gun without the exemption permit is illegal but cops cannot enforce it at all.
That and there are 3d files online for 30 round magazines. We have made a mockery of the EU directive but they'll be back after the next big happening as the leftists wanted to ban all semiautos with no exemption before it was watered down to shit here

was this all around the same time?

What do you mean?

do you mean mean EU or Swiss leftists? that is so cucked either way.

Does he keep pestering you to get guns?

I'm kinda sad about the P320 replacing the P226, the latter is much nicer looking in my opinion.

eu and swiss leftists. fuck those bugmen and never fall for the "progun leftist" meme. our gun murder rate is lower than the massive nanny state that is cuckstralia now but the leftists will never be happy

sometimes he does, usually after we have a discussion about guns and gun control.

Yeah I don't get how they can call for a gun ban when Switzerland is so safe.

>Europe is noguns
>best guns come from Europe

>1. ur moms cunt
Flag.
>2. do you own a gun
Yes.
>(don't bother responding if you're a mutt)
Lol

Attached: IMG_7069.jpg (1600x1200, 2.02M)

Monaco
No, and I never will. I think we should outlaw guns and return to swords and shields.

Of course that will never happen but it's fun to think about. You could argue that gun warfare is more humane but it's too easy to just shoot and kill someone.

t.Jow Forumstard

Europe isn't noguns. Europe never was noguns. Europe will never be noguns. Europe merely has more regulation when it comes to guns. Anyone who wants a gun and has the mental capacity along with existing use for one can get one without any problems. However the biggest difference is that we don't have a "gun culture" with "recreational shooting" like you do, since unlike you we actually still have people alive who had to use firearms on their home soil and they are therefore not seen as something to obsess and boost your ego with, rather they're seen merely as the tools they are. We're not at detached from the origins of firearms as you are.

how is switzerland so based?

1. Ghana (MY country is Germany btw)
2. No, i dont.

t. leftist

Don't get a shotgun for rabbits. The shotgun shells will be too expensive for a simple rabbit, among other reasons why you shouldn't.

Get a cheap .22, that fires bullets about as small as the point of your ballpoint pen. They're cheap, plentiful, easy to shoot, and you can eat rabbit for days if you know what you're doing.

I just had fried squirrel brains last week, and the week before I had roast pigeon. The only reason I'm able to eat small animals like that is because .22 bullets are small enough that it leaves me with the entire animal still intact.

no i dont

my brother has a pistol like this, illegally he puts everyone at risk by having it

and also my mothers country was technically Djibouti but she is Somali

my father used to have a remington 870, a 7,62x51mm sniper rifle but i don't remember the name and a Manurhin MR 73

all of these were buyed on the black market but nobody never cared, we used to shoot in the garden and nobody ever gave a shit about it, nowadays i can't even light fireworks in my garden without having someone who report me to the police, people have gone full sissies nowadays