I'm going to California for an exchange this semester but never went to America. What should I do there Amerifrens

I'm going to California for an exchange this semester but never went to America. What should I do there Amerifrens

Attached: images.jpg (619x495, 23K)

buy a bullet proof vest

What if they shoot me in the head

Attached: images(2).jpg (247x204, 9K)

they will probably miss on account of your small brain

Attached: 5gykl.jpg (700x394, 13K)

Bruce y u do dis?
t. Also from your cunt

Attached: images(4).jpg (495x362, 17K)

Get a American bf

N-no. Anyway fren, where should I go for traveling? Can I also try the ranges?

Attached: images(2).png (618x496, 34K)

Visit the grand canyon desu

Wear earplugs so you can enjoy the beautiful scenery but ignore the locals

They're fucking horrid, and I'm not one of those NUKE CALIFORNIA FUCKIN LIBTARDS types, it's a nice state in many ways the people are just legitimately atrocious

just dont base your opinion of the US on what shit you see in california

Climb mount shasta, reckon it's snowing out there now

There are seriously too many outdoors things to do in california to suggest. I guess start with redwoods/sequoias, pretty stunning and one of a kind

Smoke weed, go to try In-N-Out, etc normie stuff. If you’re white and you speak with your accent you will be loved. Have fun fren

Attached: 15552ACB-B75E-4106-BB89-21D0080272C9.png (400x333, 91K)

Also this, yes the memes of heroin syringes being everywhere in the big cities is true but that's basically the only place that happens

You wanna meet up?

Attached: 1558754683875.jpg (1242x1025, 957K)

How common are libtards there? Over 50%? Thanks in advance fren

Attached: images(3).png (618x496, 21K)

Along the coast it's almost entirely liberal, the interior is largely conservative

It's not even that they're liberal, that wouldn't be a problem it's the TYPE of liberal they are. They're the stereotype you probably know of, and it's funny because they're all NIMBYS

How do I get weed in there?
Sure fren. I'll let you know once I arrive to San Francisco airport.
Dog bless frens

Attached: images(4).png (816x376, 27K)

>San Francisco airport.

I'm like 30 minutes away from that. I have some wisdom teeth getting removed tomorrow, but I'm off sunday.

Attached: 1564307898903.jpg (684x606, 105K)

Actually one of my colleagues is already in there so I'll have to go to his place right away. I still need to find housing but I'll get that sorted out. We can still meet after fren

if you're ever by san carlos, call me via /cum/ thread

be prepared to see some homeless people. walking around Santa Monica at night was kind of spooky because around every random corner or so it seemed like there was another homeless person that you wouldnt really notice at night unless you looked for them

>How do I get weed in there?
In California? Ask the nearest person lmao

Fuck off we’re full

Just don’t get shot

How's Oakland? Is it that bad? Heard that it's full of dindu nuffins
I'm not visiting your cunt spic
Thanks fren
Thanks a lot amerifrens. I'm waiting for the flight and I have to go to my gate soon. In return I'll sing a song for you guys.
O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WALMART

WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING

WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STARS THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT

O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED SHIT, GALLANTLY STREAMING

AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, THE TOWERS BURSTING IN AIR

GAVE PROOF THROUGH THE NIGHT
THAT AMERICANS ARE STILL FAT

OH SAY DOES THAT SHART SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE

FOR THE LAND OF GETTING SHOT, IN THE LOCAL WALMART

Attached: images(6).jpg (300x168, 8K)

I’m californian, i’m just partying in mexico before I go back to uni.

Try a gun range, as someone from a country where even pocket knives are restricted to under 8 cm and can't be self locking, it was a real eye opener to try an actual firearm. I was shocked to try one as I've only ever seen guns in movies and games.

>How's Oakland? Is it that bad? Heard that it's full of dindu nuffins

Stay the fuck away from Oakland. If you're going to SF to sight see, be cautious of everyone. I used to do security foot patrol for a block of stores and had to deal with scammers, pickpockets, window crashers, and the scummiest of homeless. If there's one thing I've learned is don't trust the old chinese guys selling "charms", hands in pockets means theyre up to no good, watch out for needles on the floor, let no one walk behind you closely, shift your walking pattern if you suspect you're being followed, and don't carry anything in your rear pockets. There's more things I can say, but those are the basics.

Thanks fren
Alright enough banter I really have to go now so thanks a lot you magnificent cunts. Would be nice if you guys post some more advice so I can read it after. Thanks again amerifrens
>inb4 gets 404d

Attached: images(6).png (586x524, 22K)

Did you cry when it fired?

Denmark has really restrictive weapon laws, to the point that seeing the police walk around with even a handgun is a little unnerving as they usually don't. I didn't cry no, it's like a reality check since you really get to feel just how powerful and dangerous such a weapon is and just how much damage it can do. It might not be something you can relate to, since the culture around guns is night and day compared to Denmark.