What's your honest opinion about Romania? Do you really believe the memes?

what's your honest opinion about Romania? Do you really believe the memes?

Attached: dani.png (589x607, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bKB1USWjfjY
youtu.be/as7370nWa6Q
indo-european.eu/2019/05/dinaric-i2a-and-the-expansion-of-common-slavs-from-east-central-europe/
business-review.eu/news/romanian-healthcare-system-ranked-the-weakest-in-europe-156780
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was honestly surprised to learn that Romanians are actually white.

Don't get it why they use name 'Romania'

Their flag is ugly , but they seem okay

I was at a strip club in Germany and got a couple lap dances from a Romanian named Anna. I tried to lick her asshole through her thong and she got mad at me. For a moment I actually considered "buying a bottle of wine" which meant paying to fuck her for an hour and just putting it in her asshole the entire time despite being a virgin and having no idea how to have sex.
In the end I just went home and masturbated to her. She kissed me though which is kinda gross in hindsight as she was a prostitute. Oh well.

I’ve dedicated my life to upholding traditional Romanian values.

What does that even mean?

He likes to impale young muslim men anally.

t. Newfriend

yes

Ah, duh, Vlad. He's the hero we need right now, honestly.

I didn't know you had internet access in Chad.

Larp to justify their existence, since they can’t be dacians anymore, that culture and language is lost, therefore they needed a new identity. Not to mention today they are different genetically, the Dacians were Indo-Europeans (Aryans), while they are 80% + Early Neolithic Farmers (semites) with some extra mongoloid, about 2-4%

Attached: dănuțu.jpg (1360x565, 308K)

Robmania

Idk anything about Romania desu

They are better than southern italians that's for sure

Ordinary gypsies

Upvoted!

I hate Hungarians so fucking much

i don't really know much about them. i know vampires live in romania and they make pretty decent wines (they are really cheap and i'm a cheap bastard with no taste so i buy them). i also know, i think, they had an even harder time during soviet times, with hunger etc. idk. maybe that was bulgaria. anyway i remember seeing some malnutritioned children in abandonded childrens homes and i think that was romania. seems probable. so yeah, basically i'm retarded

what do you think of our millitary

Attached: Romanian_troops.jpg (768x495, 111K)

thay are based

youtu.be/bKB1USWjfjY

Moldova

Why it exists?

Because it benefits me

I hope you guys can deal with the Darfur fucks next door

because russia wills it. i'm not really into geopolitics, but that's my impression

Yeah I guess, I wonder why there was no reunification when they're Romanian as well

Transnistria

next year im going to kill romanians, the year after burgers :D

start with me please

Hello I can answer your questions about Rumânia

Attached: 1486153722686.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

antonescu vagyok

youtu.be/as7370nWa6Q

i think it should be given to gypsies, they deserve their own country

probably something to do with sovok military stationed there? i dunno, it might be the fear it installs or the feeling of actual sequrity when you have a large army backing you...

Russia really likes to create fake countries

>Hungarian education

Attached: UVbTUgD.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Such as Ukraine and White Russia

Why did you fuck over everyone in eastern europe, including yourselves, by creating Ukraine

I'm a masochist

they are descended from Roman BULLS so they deserve respect

I’ll start with you, where do you live?

Epstein cum tribute

Attached: Epstein cum tribute.png (960x734, 672K)

Romanians aren't gypsies.

Romanian culture is nice.

A lot of "Romanians" in America are Jews.

Romanian is the closest to Latin.

I've heard Romanian hospitals are cheap and good.

Their women's accent in English is hot.

That's all I know.

why does romanian sound like portuguese?

We're eastern portuguese. One face, one race.

>Romanians are white
wait, what?

>I've heard Romanian hospitals are good
holy shit
have you heard that fire is cold too?

I think he means private hospitals, which are indeed good and cheaper than average. Public hospitals, well...

Romanians are Aryan (not the gypsy "Romanians" though)

What the fuck is Poland's problem with us? We've helped your people out several times yet every pole on this board keeps insulting us.

>uga buga bugga bugg uga
sry, can't understand gypsy tongue

What's even the point of being this belligerent?

Ploieşti

Attached: caini-fara-stapan.jpg (720x540, 61K)

Roman empire larp but the whole administration retreated south, it's not like they created an independent enclave when the empire decided to just dump Dacia.
Even at that time it was called Dacia so why they decided to call it Romania is beyond me ie look at France or Spain etc.
The early term or "romanian" or "ruman" meant serf that's how it originated.
Basically the people that remained after the Roman administration and pull back suffered all sorts of hell under the migrations, they didn't have any stable statal organization for a millennia just a highway for migrants to rape and pillage on their way.

Most are slavs.

Te omor nebunule

Attached: vadim-tudor.jpg (1600x900, 914K)

kek, I'm just joking.
Romania is hwite and alright in my book, but you have some beef with Hungary, and they're our bros for life, so...

Dacia is pretty nice tho

Attached: iu.jpg (960x540, 395K)

>romanian whore
That's 30$ I'm not willing to pay.
I told her
>bitch what if I go 1 hour and 15min
and she starting doing math on me
man fuck these hoes, got no love for no hoe

They could be a 1st world country if they exterminated the gypsies

I is slav and r1a is slav too that's 50%.

nah

I don't even think they exist, I have never seen a Romanian in my life.

>I've heard Romanian hospitals are cheap and good.
Now no one will take you seriously.

Mongoloid melon head looking gypsy nigger.

exactly
check your pockets

I isn't slav, and there's different clades of r1a. We're more like carpathian-balkan natives+various migrator mutts, but it depends on the region. Most romanians have paleo-balkanic yDNA, but that's not saying much.

Attached: 1550551447368.png (225x271, 123K)

read and learn, hopefully you're not one of the 40% retards that are functional illiterates
indo-european.eu/2019/05/dinaric-i2a-and-the-expansion-of-common-slavs-from-east-central-europe/

Does this mean that sardinians wuz slavs?

Attached: Haplogroup_I2a.gif (800x550, 86K)

i2a= dinaric slavs
You can do a google search which ANY moron can and see in 1 min or less that I'm right without asking me any q you dumb fuck.

I hate Romania
because of them and the Italians we got encircled at Stalingrad
They prevented us from creating a European world, that would have been the master of the universe forever!

Attached: 1558817324031.png (567x844, 556K)

The Germans again blame someone for their military failures

Attached: 1493703688833.jpg (200x200, 35K)

I don't like rude people. I'm going to stop talking to you now, rudeman.

Our petrol kept the Wehrmacht's machines running all the way to Stalingrad. We were encircled at Stalingrad because the germans didn't listen to us and because italians were fighting with world war 1 equipment.

Excellent post. Upvoted.

>Be outsider
>make a post about romanians
>romanians shitstorm ITT

Just like flies flying near shit

Attached: what-a-beautiful-sunset-10936146.png (500x441, 92K)

You're presence is rude for being and imbecile.

I like this retarded but somehow nationalist gypsy

Attached: media-145304880678435900 (1).jpg (635x346, 23K)

Whatever virgin

My countrymen already disagreed with the hospital part
But they are cheap, only that it depends on the region on their quality

>Nationalist
He hates romanians. The only nationalist gypsies in this country were Grigoraș Dinicu and the two Ștefan Bănicăs.

Attached: 1563170231542.jpg (306x321, 30K)

YOU'RE RUDE!

Un Ciad mioritic.

Wtf is his problem?

Ia încearcă-l de aia privată de Regina Maria și de astea și-mi s-o zici că-i ieftin, chiar și la lucrurile simple ca hernia sau extracția de dinți sub anestezie.

He wants to create România Mare like his ancestor Basarab.

Attached: Basarab rallying the romanian army before battling the Hungarians at Posada.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Nice country ruined by shitty people and even worse politicians, we still have Simona Halep and Morosanu though so they are one of the very few things we are proud of

Was his ancestor a gypsy?

What is up with being all buddy buddy with Hungary? They have gypsies too and are in a position similar to our own, but I guess the romance language speakers like us more so it balances, hated by neighbors, loved by foreigners

You're gypsiefied, the communist education was bad but miles ahead of what you're getting today, they want you dumb, poor and vicious like a little stupid gypsy clown.

>but I guess the romance language speakers like us more
lol
everyone hates us
even we hate ourselves

Attached: 1386180610971.jpg (400x400, 108K)

business-review.eu/news/romanian-healthcare-system-ranked-the-weakest-in-europe-156780

The gypsies have literally no say in ANYTHING and everyone and their mother knows that gypsies will always be below, the day that a gypsy controls us I will chop off my dick and eat it

The part about education is pretty true though, I can testify first hand that some teachers teach you absolutely nothing, but too poor to go abroad

this
What's even more tragic is that the poor hate their fellow poor but don't hate the robber barons that brought the misery on them, they see the barons as smart and superior and as model to follow in life.
You people truly are the definition of scum.

>you people
Esti tu Pekka?

Italians and Spaniards are pretty nice to us but the french not so much, the part about hating ourselves is the real problem the first step in being liked is liking yourself

What are Romanian girls like?

>The gypsies have literally no say in ANYTHING
Your whole culture is getting gypsified, it's a process where gypsy culture and attitudes permeate as values in your society.
>manele
>gypsy gangster clothes and style eg the nigger in the OP
>successful gypsies in Ferraris in the news
etc etc etc

I am part of the denied solution, after people like me there's only hell.

Either nice, wholesome, hardworking and respectful or trashy whores who get pregnant at the age of 14 and camwhore on the internet with no inbetween.