Europeans (as well as Canadians and Oceanians), how common are Latin American women in your country?

Europeans (as well as Canadians and Oceanians), how common are Latin American women in your country?

Attached: 1533114807233.jpg (3088x2320, 846K)

I can't set apart them from Spaniards

there are none, thankfully

>thankfully

damn did spain colonize the americas or did we colonize them jahaha

this

yes, I don't want jungle gypsies where I live.

what would you know about Latinas besides Jow Forums memes?

Quite rare. In my highschool there were only Chilean sisters, Brazilian sisters, Ecuadorian sisters and 1 Mexican girl.
There's maybe 20k sudacas in the Netherlands total. A lot of them are import brides

I've worked in Mexico

>sister
turbocringe

did you get along with them?

I don't think I've ever seen one, but some girls here have a similiar complexity

he literally means sisters you fag
I don't believe you.

is it from gypsy blood or just tanning?

I have dated one, the Mexican was in my class and the Brazilian girl was part of my friends group. She's pregnant now at age 23.

23 is about the minimum age to get pregnant that I don't consider to be a fuck up

me in the future aged 100 with my latina gf

Attached: rosa salazar.jpg (612x612, 91K)

It's weird over here considering the girl is enrolled in university. Also her twin sister is having a baby at the same time.
It's worth noting all the Latina girls are together with the same type of guy which we call 'perfect son in law'. Not really chads but decent looking guys that have everything figured out.
I know it because I stalk all their Instagram

based
well it seems like they'll end up doing alright.
How old does the average Dutch woman have her child, age 27 or so?

35 to ensure autism
Im 24 now and only know of 2 girls from my highschool with children.

I'm the same age and I only know like 5 girls from high school with kids.

Average age in the US is 26, but for here it's probably more like 28-30

In london there are lots. Colombians, peruvians, brazillians

Mostly in south london (e&c, south lambeth)

Do you know many Latinas?
It hurts me to know I had gf'd one but it's statistically impossible to do it again in the Netherlands

I read over here most live in Rotterdam, probably so they can be around black men.

I doubt that's intentional. They just move where they can afford
Absolutely, I live in New York and there are a lot. You might find another one eventually, if not you can travel and try to meet one somewhere else.
Do you know a lot, or is it just like there are pockets where you might find a lot of them?

I used to live in south london. They had shops and restaurants and you saw black guys speaking spanish or portuguese at the gym
You saw little indio looking women on the bus. Etc

Couldn't the black guys have been from Angola or Equitorial Guinea?

>You might find another one eventually,
I haven't met a single Hispanic in the Netherlands since highschool. You don't just run into them here.

if you lived in Amsterdam you would probably come across Latin American and CHI tourists who you could meet on tinder

I live in Groningen we hardly even have MENA girls only blonde girls from frisia and rural northern Netherlands move here

that makes sense. do you find the local girls hot at least?

Shit loads of very hot girls here but they all look the same.
Tinder is 90% Sanne, Eva and Esmee. It's really frustrating.

cute feet!

>equatorial guinea
No lol tiny country, no presence here
>angola
Possibly, but there are way too many brAzillian shops nearby.

There only are a few exchange students at big universities that's it.

think the few latrinos here are all men

Non-existent.

agreed. That's why every man needs at least one Latina gf in his life. Their beige soles are perfect
Have you gotten along with them?

Attached: camila.png (300x300, 162K)

My cousin married a latina.

The Columbians were pretty hot, yes.

I've heard of Latinas ending up in Finland. I guess they just love Finnish BVLLs