Superpower of 2100

Which country do you think will be the world's most powerful in the year 2100? Please comment in this thread and vote here

strawpoll.me/18481782

Attached: 2100 superpower.png (845x945, 51K)

Come on, keep the thread alive

Still United States of America
Seethe, cope, and dilate.

Hopefully Japan

lol they don't have the manpower, the resources nor the land to even begin to compete with China

Portugal

India. Anyone thinking anything else is just delusional. Wait till 2023

Ching chong ding dong king kong mong bong zong lmao

You heard about China?

Hello where's binland?

Unfortunately China, either the yanks destroy them now or they'll get surpassed and we'll go into a global dark age.

Ideally we’d actually start getting along with them, kill the rest of humanity to conserve the planet (because every other country is useless), and then go on to colonize Mars

Delusional franceska

This

I mean, i now that my country got no chance to become great again. Be glad that you live in a country with high potential. Still, you can't beat China

Have sex & Yikes

Attached: 1559265048659.png (824x624, 29K)

Latvia

INDIAN EMPIRE 2100

Based and this

This redpill can only be expressed by the Gods

this is assuming nations dont merger or seperate in the future

Chinese will lose 400 million people while india will gain 200 million by 2100, thats the only reason i can imagine India taking over

SUPER POOPER BY 2023

>Can't pick Finland

>Britain
>France
Lol, they’ll be brown and black third world shitholes by that time

None, the Earth will be a wasteland in 2100.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

VISEGRÁD EMPIRE
Directly ruled from BVDAPEST

I feel like Ch8na have at least 30 years of advance compared to India. You might be right

How do people think the US will still be the most powerful? They have been declining for the past 20 years and there is no end in sight, same with Europe. I don't think there will be a clear-cut most powerful, rather there will be regional powers with China slightly on top.

Given the fact the Roman empire had sustained its power for a considerable period of time even after they lapsed into its decline, I hope it’d be still US.
>but China.. As one Korean poster mentioned in some other thread, Have any of you seen Hongkong flag posting this board these days?

Humans will wipe themselves out and the penguins of Antarctica will develop intelligence and rule the world.

Somehow the European Union was left out despite currently being the top dog and thriving in a world on the brink of collapse everywhere else.

But 80 years is a long time. The US won't even be a footnote in the history books by then. China will be Russia 2.0. International treaties will rule the world, limiting the usefulness of superpowers in general.

>euros thinking the US is going down
Straight cope and projection. Europe is the one that needs a union just to stay relevant and competitive. If it weren't for the union you guys would have been irrelevant. Been left in the dust by all India, Russia, China and Murica probably even Brazil. We will continue to be chads in the near future. Your future though? not looking so bright, especially if EU falls apart. You're a tiny damn continent, in constant and desperate need for outside resources, and this ain't the imperial age anymore so you can't just take them. Better start being nice to Russia, EU falls apart you guys are fucked if you're enemies with all your neighbors D:

t. 50 state union
id like to see Montana be independent without california and new york jew bucks

I'm pretty fucking glad I won't be alive then.

Can't disagree.

You're the union though. And you're becoming isolated, thus losing relevance on an hourly basis.

Have sex

Attached: 1559361248574.png (573x614, 76K)

Dilate