youtube.com/watch?v=z81JwxKP8wU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: kv-1-142.jpg (800x433, 56K)

what are we saying? dont go full japanese on me now korea
speak proper english

Best day of my life

Boooo booooo boooooo my laaaand booooo

Do it again

I don't understand why they do this. Do they want their people back or do they want the land that belonged to the crown of St.Stephen? If they want their people back then why do they make irredentist maps claiming lands that are not even minority Hungarian?

You went to war with the Germs twice over some small piece of dirt then forced us to give 2/3 of our land to gypsies and slavs. Fuck off.

"""""""""""our land"""""""""""

When your country gets dismembered after almost a thousand years, of course you mourn it. That's normal and doesn't mean the same as landgrabbing megalomania.

"""""""""""""""""""OUR LAND"""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: PM_A-H_main_8SkumLZ-crop-c0-5__0-5-800x500-70.jpg (800x500, 61K)

Kingdom of Hungary was a multi-ethnic reactionary kingdom. It was their land by tradition, history and political theory. Stop sperging like an idiot. You're making me defend Hungarians.

damn thats a lot of land lost

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Both would be nice. At the very least Southern Slovenia if nothing else since it was 100% Hungarian at the time the Fr*ch made your country.

Croatians are our only friends. ;_;

why can't gooks swim?

Attached: dead-gook-memorial.jpg (1600x900, 118K)

Yes, we do. Every Hungarian boy from birth taught that he will have to kill romanians. Ever wonder why we’re so good at sports? Yes, it’s because we’re preparing for the war, we MUST be fit for that. Literally every household has something that represents a romanian, strawman, some hunanoid made from wood that represents a romanian, and when we’re angry we shank it or hit it.
Yes, we do wan’t war. Yes, we will win. And we will commite genocide.

>It was their land by tradition, history and political theory
Miss me with that shit. It was everybody else's land because they fucking lived there.

Attached: 1558889479198.jpg (1024x723, 149K)

Depends on what you count as "Southern Slovakia" because not even what is now Hungary was 100% Magyar. Also I wouldn't mind if we traded away parts of our Magyar majority regions, but not the ones in the West. The Danube is of great importance to Slovakia and we would never give it away

Who's they? Kingdom of Hungary was a country of those who pledged loyalty to the crown of st. Stephen, be they Hungarian, Romanian, Austrian or Ukrainian. You can't talk about Kingdom of Hungary as if it invaded some other people's god given kingdom.

>The Danube is of great importance to Slovakia and we would never give it away
The fucking irony lmao. But it was totally right when the Fr*nch gave it to you, right?

Cope harder faggot you want us to hang a sandal on your parliament building again?

Attached: RomanianCavalryBudapest-768x525.png (768x525, 335K)

We requested the Danube as a natural border against the Magyars and the French know a bit or two about natural borders

They deserve their clay.

Attached: 1512036826750.jpg (576x740, 59K)

Are you implying Romanians wanted to live in Austria-Hungary? How do you explain the Alba-Iulia assembly then?

There it is, the romanian peoples greatest achievement everyone : invading a country that is in a civil war after a lost war, without a government. Congratulations.

>join war on nazi Germany's side
>when it becomes obvious they'll lose quickly change sides and join allied forces
>invade country with no military that was bombed to shit by Americans and Brits
>come out as winner and gain territory
Oh yes, the eternal gypsy. Never trust a R*mani.

I wouldn't mind living under the crown of St.Stephen, but in the later years it looked more like Magyarország than anything

Then the concept of self-determination of people came around and put an end to that.

Let me explain a thing to you:
>Kingdom of Hungary fell after its leadership started going against some of its people and we fought for a new national state
Good argument, enjoy your new country.

>reeee our land they stole it aaaah opasdjgopjg
No.

>the concept of self-determination of people came around
What about those 3 counties that are majority Hungarian to this dah? They don't deserve self determination because...?

And Magyarország it'll stay. Their reactionaries are in the same state now that they were in after WWI, wanting to larp a kingdom, but they don't want a foreign king. So, no st. Stephen for you friend.

Because it's unconstitutional. You screwed us over and we paid you back. Now seethe harder.

>it's unconstitutional
Oh yes, the gypsy wild card.

A..ar..are we next?

Attached: 1552319784395.png (112x112, 12K)

I used to support Hungarians until I realized the land Hungary lost after Trianon was inhabited by a non-Hungarian majority, so I think it was a right solution after all. It's not that Hungarians are superior or anything, their country is nothing great, just yet another eastern European ex-communist state with mediocre economy, doesn't differ from its neighbors and is even inferior to some of them like Slovenia or Czechia, even though Hungarians tend to look down on Slavs.

Hungarians like to think that they're like the Germans of Eastern Europe but it's cringe af.

VAE VICTIS

>Ever wonder why we’re so good at sports?

but you're not, except for waterpolo maybe

Those maps are fake, polebro
And we only hate Ukranians and South “””slavs””” (semites), except croats and maybe slovenes

Itt a vég.

hmm?

Attached: DF001339-E1F5-49E5-974E-D78AE8F693EC.jpg (1125x1077, 187K)

These maps were made by your government, how can your government do wrong?

And Bela Kun was a super cool dude who did nothing wrong and didn't lead a communist coup d'etat then try to reconquer what you had just lost.
They aren't Catalonia so that they can do fine without anyone's help after independenc/autonomy. They would become a landlocked enclave with no infrastructure. It's not like they can't move freely between their counties, Romania and Hungary now due to the EU. You just want them to pay you taxes instead of us.

it counts scores from 100 years ago, nowadays Hungarians are nothing special

you forgot Slovaks

You need to understand that Hungarian is actively taught in schools over there and your steppe noises are basically a quasi-official working language. There is also a Hungarian party in our parliament. The only thing they can't do is chimp out and demand more control. I'd say they are far from "oppressed".

I'm just upset that so so many Hungarians (literally millions) changed countries overnight and became a minority in countries that didn't even exist before. They could have drawn the new borders fairly but they I assume they fucked us over on purpose.

>became a minority in countries that didn't even exist before

Hungary didn't exist between 1541-1918 so that's also quite a long period of time.

And these Hungarians could have just left these countries and move to Hungary, if they didn't like it so much, that's what Germans and Poles did after WW2.

>I assume they fucked us over on purpose.

Well, maybe the fact that Hungarians were cocky towards other nations in the KuK empire had something to do with it.

That just sounds like a taste of your own medicine/karma. You mistreated minorities in your kingdom. Your people became minorities in other kingdoms. The "oppressed" Hungarians in Harghita and Covasna don't even bother to use the official language anymore.

Attached: s604x0_politia-locala-odorheiul-secuiesc[1].jpg (604x388, 46K)

>t. "historian" who watched an animated Europe history map once

Your people are more the kind that would do that
>youtube.com/watch?v=z81JwxKP8wU

teeheehee u butthurt

Hungarians didn't deserve to lose their lands because of WW1 but they deserved to lose their lands because they betrayed christians in the fight against the ottomans and tried to play at imperialist autismo with a bunch of statelets that were fighting for survival. Hungary's entire history after the Arpads died and the Angevins took reign is one of external aggression and attempts at expansion met with major repercussions and with massive failures that ended up biting them in the ass first and foremost. All of Hungary's problems is because of their french papist kings trying to play at blobbing autism and getting decked in the chin, followed by hungarian nobles being autistic retards who wouldn't stop shooting themselves in the foot and making the situation worse for themselves. WW1 wasn't their fault, but the situation they were in was. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1435538165607.png (768x964, 1024K)

We just want to remind the world how Slavs destroyed Central Europe dooming it for eternal poverty and communism.

Reminder that 6 million Slaves for magyarized. It was like the 7th seventh Holocaust. Evil Hungarian landowners didn't want to give their land to Slaves for free. Can you imagine it?

Hungarians are magyarized Slavs themselves.

Among the communist leaders there were many Hungarians. Think about it.

all of them was jews
friendly reminder that before ww2 every 4th citizen of budapest was jewish

Subhuman Pole. No wonder Germans wanted to free the world from your presence.
You mean Jews.

Where is that civic nationalism that made Hungary famous? Suddenly, when you don't agree with the people they are not true Magyars

You are mistaken. They forfeited their right to be accepted into the Hungarian nation when they started to support a vile anti-Hungarian ideology.

Do Hungarians really believe that a bunch of shepherds from the steppe could magically multiply its population within such a short period of time without participation from the native population that lived in the Pannonian Basin?

>countryside gypoid peasants unfit for military service chimping out

one battle at the Don wasnt enough

Attached: vormit.gif (245x176, 589K)

A Romanian nationalist professor and Iron Guard member was teaching class on Transylvania, known Hungarian land.

Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Decebalus and accept that Romanians are the earliest inhabitants of Transylvania, even more ancient than the Hungarians!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic Levente whose father killed over 100 Romanians during the World War and who understood the necessity of the Second Vienna Award and fully supported Admiral Horthy’s actions, stood up and held up a map of the region.

„To whom does this land belong to, szőröstalpú?”

The arrogant professor smirked in a quite gypsy-like way, and smugly replied: „The Romanians, you stupid bozgor.”

„Wrong It has been 1000 years since the Magyars claimed it. If it was Romanian land as you say… why was Transylvania part of the Crown of Hungary for over 900 years?”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of a daco-romanian „history book”. He stormed out of the room crying those backstabber crocodile tears. The same tears Romanians used to cry for their „poor transylvanian brothers suffering under the yoke of magyarization” (who now live in proper European cities instead of souless commieblocks thanks to us) when they jealously try to claw justly earned land and history from the deserving Hungarians. There is no doubt that at this point our professer wished he still lived in the Austro-Hungarian Empire and become more than a pathetic LARPer of ancient civilizations.

Attached: 4458729cc52594fd067f8e8741818811.jpg (1023x1471, 186K)

The students applauded and signed up for the Levente Association and accepted Attila as the ancestor of all Hungarians. A Turul named „Down with Trianon” flew into the room and replaced the Romanian flag with the Székely one. Hiszekegy was recited several times and Saint Stephen himself showed up and restored the historical borders of the Apostolic Kingdom.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He tried to flee to his Balkan shithole of a country, but he was pelted with arrows by the ghostly riders of Prince Csaba.

Mindent vissza

Attached: cced6a960655ce0e73c8ec6e7b87ced9cc13ce10_hq.jpg (400x550, 41K)

They're okay with it though

>A few
You mean anything between 200k and 500k.

No. But Slaves had no dibs on this basin other people lived here too. A minor presence of slaves whom were bred by Magyar Bvlls won't make any difference.

Slavs are also animals. The Polish cancer is occupying Baltic and Germanic land. Do Poles think when they moved there the land was empty? Do Poles think that they cancer could have multiplied so fast without polonzing the natives?

What did Ukrainians do to you?

Nothing, rather, they are villains.

We wanted a king. We liked the Habsburgs. But the little antant (and the “great” antant behind them) didn’t allow them to come back. Teleki resigned because of it (he supported the Habsburgs too). Some people, even me want them back, call me a larper but my capital is still Wien.