JUST

JUST

Attached: 1536345832504.jpg (1440x1698, 810K)

kek handegg. who actually watches that shit?

Attached: 7979698728616.jpg (991x902, 60K)

As tech progresses there is just more shit to distract us during our finite time on earth. The dystopian endgame is companies elongating human life for more screentime.

>watching sports on tv in 2018

Attached: F6EEEFA3-F481-4407-86C1-2E88194FF13B.jpg (370x378, 22K)

To be fair there was a storm delay which caused the game to not start until like 9 pm east coast.

But yeah. It was a pretty shit game exacerbated by top tier shitters reffing. Thankfully that Nike ad took all of the political shit out of the actual game and just moved it to the commericials. No mention of kneeling at all last night

Their loss it was a good game

Kapernick went to my old university and I’m pretty proud t b h that he’s fucked things up this much. Fuck the nfl

Fuck off, Jow Forums.

Murican boomers

*sips*

This is what you get when you put 80-iq retards in a position where they can become millionaire heroes.

Attached: murder blacks whites.jpg (599x733, 34K)

>Thursday night
>Delay it by an hour

what the fuck did they think was going to happen

they should just get rid of the thursday game altogether

>Whites killed by whites is the same as whites killed by blacks
Does this graph mean whites and blacks should live together. Blacks shouldn't live with each other. They should live with whites.

Stop being a insecure cuck. Blacks have a skill set that has real world application, you are making us look bad by posting murder statistics in relation to sport athletes like some whiny internet nerd. I say this as a very pro white guy that thinks isolation/segregation in the long run is the way forward.

The point of the pic is to show how retarded the "take a knee" protests of the NFL players are.
Dumb dumb.

You're a retard who worships niggers.
>GUYS BASED BLACK GUYS MIGHT NOT BE SMART BUT THEY HAVE BIG COCKS! MY WIFE TOLD ME THEY PLEASE HER WAY BETTER THAN I DO! THATS A REAL WORLD APPLICATION!!

I think you are projecting securities here. I'm an athletic high test white guy with a big D. I'm just honest about the world enough to know that some bitter delusional internet nerd crying about niggers and murderers isn't a good look for us. Reality denial is honestly one of the most pathetic things you can do.

Blacks are slightly more athletic on average than whites(lots of white athletes have been screwed by sellout cuck scouts which is something i've followed since 2014). The NFL is sport entertainment, sports/competition are fundamental human needs imo. There is more to the world than nerds/chinks in offices writing code you dweeb

based

r*ddit fedora euphoria

Hire more white football players. Shits fucking rigged to hire only groids.

I guess stealing, murder, and rape are real world applications.

Attached: E253B6E3-1B0C-41C1-A16F-8EB436606A2E.jpg (301x503, 74K)

Notice how they never complain about whites being underrepresented in pro sports? Really makes me think

The saying "Go woke get broke" just seems to be a fact at this point.

t. Nigger

When I was a kid I was in the waiting room in the hospital with my dad and there was a basketball game on tv. I noticed all the players were black and asked my dad why there are no white basketball players, there was an old black man in the waiting room and he just laughed

Oh look, it's this larping incel again posting a FAKE GRAPH where you can see the image of where the text is copy and pasted. You really are pathetic aren't you trying to spread fake info. This graph that I pulled with the link to the site on top shows you crackers love to blacks huh? Damn that jealousy must really flow through your veins for you to always spread fake new.

Shouldn't you go back to r/pussypass where you're a lifelong member?

Attached: crackers.png (1189x520, 115K)

Hey larping incel it's you again. You do know you can see the copy and paste job on your pic right?

Whites just LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE to act like niggers and kill their kind huh?

Maybe you should go back to r/pussypass where you came from. I worry that you might be mentally deranged

Attached: crackers.png (1189x520, 115K)

>what is per capita
dumb low IQ savage

>What is percentage

fucking retard

bumping to make sure you know i remember you ;)

hilarious how they include beaners with the whites

The racist incel who wasted time out of his day to make fake graphs to push his racist ideology won't respond. WHY???

Kill yourself, nigger apologist.

Attached: 1442484939378-05.png (800x488, 81K)

How about YOU fuck off

>it's all fake goy!

Attached: 1442484939378-11.jpg (597x441, 26K)

Yes, I believe another made up graph with no sauce.

Time to go back to your cave and create another one

Noone cares about niggerball anymore. Thanks Fortnite.

>no source goy!

Attached: 1442484939378-08.jpg (1237x600, 80K)

Oh look another graph with sauce on the bottom but no screenshot of the actual stats from a website

WOW, ANOTHER ONE! You really have a lot of free time

r/pussypass ----------->

nogs are subhuman and so are you

This is my last post but I highly recommend you see a therapist. I know life isn't going the way you want it to but if you strike gold on this next bullrun maybe you can plastic surgery, afford some roids, and maybe a penis enlargement it will boost your self esteem. Godspeed incel

Thursday night football was a mistake

Do you have mental problems?

Learn to read a chart and stop (You)ing me you cuck.
It clearly says "per 1,000,000 of the murderer's race".

We actually tried that out from 1619-1865 AD here in America

kek'd

t. white and used to play basketball in school

Attached: draper.jpg (1931x1855, 174K)

I guess people are getting tired of watching people run from one side of a field to the other in 5-20 second intervals for 4 hours, with 1 hour being dedicated entirely to commercials.

thursday night game
rain delay
millennials only use bootleg streams

nfl is as popular as ever

nfl has been on decline few years, already before the "kneeling" that only accelerated the downfall. mls is basically dead sport. most of these traditional sports will die within 5 years, and stadiums will be abandoned eventually

it is combination of financial crisis looming, reduced purchasing power and more home entertainment + esports

Attached: tumblr_nka4ztb5xi1rayk5go8_250.gif (177x206, 858K)

>since 2009
This is an indication that people are unwilling to shell out to go see a game, i.e., the cost being greater than the reward. Could be a sign of economic turmoil to come...

Hur dur only 2 teams playing...ON A THURSDAY. How much u wanna bet numbers are higher on sunday?

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>Photoshops graph to portray blacks in a negative light

Poor poor low-life. You're pathetic