Never forget Gaza edition

Attached: fd8.jpg (876x1508, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

populationpyramid.net/state-of-palestine/2050/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based edition

Attached: image.jpg (474x566, 39K)

Thanks and why like ahmedinajad ?

Attached: 1564941701839.png (892x1016, 479K)

Ahmadinejad Najad is based , don't you like him?

Indifferent toward him and he seem extreme in his beliefs

Attached: 1565808608447.jpg (206x157, 20K)

Choose /MENA/

Attached: 1565810828852.jpg (2048x1158, 338K)

Choose for which purpose?

Fun I choose the goat you ?

Attached: 1564489701240.jpg (1080x1231, 106K)

Neko-chan

Palestinians need to have the Israeli basboort desu

>chimpout and start killing civilians
>oi why are they using military force against us
Palestinians are fucking retarded

Why there are just two were are the rest of the posters ?
Why ?

Attached: 1563783016726.png (314x278, 124K)

Israelis need to have the Balestinian basbourt.

>chimpout because of oppression
>you bad guys

Attached: 1565548152943.jpg (712x1024, 95K)

Why do the Japanese sexuality animals
Also hi mena

Hi Lebanon how was your morning
>Why do the Japanese sexuality animals
They sexualize anything that can be sexualize also the human with animal features is sexy and cute

Attached: 1565208091881.gif (500x500, 293K)

> how was your morning
Average , I hope tommorow isbetter , how was yours
> animals look sexy
Please don't say that , they will start calling us goatf*kers

Can people tell stories about Syrian refugees and how their countries view them ?
Here we have some of them I met two who work in a food shop few months ago, the country don't have negative view on them and they are welcome here

Attached: 1564883981954.jpg (236x243, 10K)

The general view on Syrians is bad , but I have worked with them for some time , and my neighbor is Syrian , and I can say that they are great people , their children are very well behaved , I have only met one Syrian theif , but he doesn't represent the country

Partly bad actually bad
>Please don't say that , they will start calling us goatf*kers
Ironically I choose the goat girl

Attached: 1565001023743.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Why was it bad , what happened ?
Thes girls actually look masculine ,I prefer feminine girls

Dude Gaza is a fucking mess, they're controlled by a literal terrorist organization, refuse to work with the west Bank, shoot protestors against them and encourages the civilians to riot in front of the border while they use the resources Israel and Qatar gives them to build bunkers for their units and leaders.

Give them passpoort and that won’t happen anymore in a decade
It’d be like saying make iran sunni
Impossible

Won't happen because the country is mostly right wing and the politicians will do whatever they can within their power and legal limitations to ensure Israel remains a Jewish majority and that Jews remain in power.
So tl;dr - politicians won't let them in because Mizrahim think Arab bad even though they're very similar

Are you a Jew or Arab ?

I'll be speaking for sudan. The majority dislike them because some of them can get very rude and aggressive toward locals, and some say that they're opening too many shops and are stealing potential jobs from them. I think only few syrians are giving themselves a bad name and most of them are not terrible people. It's true that they opened shops recently, but if it helps move our shit economy then I don't mind at all. The ones in my university are nice and hard-working, I don't hate them at all

Attached: azusa3.jpg (400x455, 153K)

West Bank have their own flag and Israeli Arabs are probably even more contained within Arab internet on Facebook/youtube/Instagram etc than Israeli Jews, plus I doubt an Israeli Arab wouldn't refer to Mizrahi Jews as Mizrahim but just as Jews.

I see , I only wanted to say , fuck kikes

Some hard work
That a gym user girls there are obviously masculine but which one you choose ?
True and sad are the Israeli gay ?
>very similar
How ?

Attached: 1565355522799.jpg (374x347, 39K)

I choose non , they are ugly

Why would Israelis be gay?
>How
They essentially mixed lots and lived alongside Muslims and did better than Jews did in Europe before nationalism(especially Zionism) became a thing.
Fuck you too Nassim Taleb.

They will be 15 millions of them in 2100 how will israel cope ?
populationpyramid.net/state-of-palestine/2050/

Economic and integration is the reason why many have issues with Syrians refugees
Also what the word in pic mean ?

Attached: 1565521697581.jpg (397x554, 25K)

Hey we didn't do anything to you , you killed us , just a year ago my friend stepped on a land mine , and his hands and legs were cut
I honestly think the Jews are the master race , but you are genocidal rats , and we will kill you

No need for racism be polite and some of the girls in pic look beautiful user
Oh my mistake I mean are you that Israeli gay person I met usually ?
But aren't your society divided from inside and all what keep it together is the fear from Arabs

Attached: 1565074189084.png (2300x2260, 609K)

Racism doesn't count if it is against Jews user , if you lived here pre 2000 you'd know
Tastes are subjective I like girls like in picture , and I can't see anime as humans

Attached: image.jpg (440x280, 21K)

It's an inside joke from the K-On movie, I thought you would get it since you're THE anime poster

What kind of anime do you watch anyways? Kininarimasu

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I want to meet and ask a jewish girl out on a date
I want to go on late evening walks with my jewish gf
I want to take her to romantic dinners
I want to tell her at least one hundred time a day how much I love her
I want to propose to my jewish gf
I want to marry my jewish gf
I want our first time to be only after marriage
I want to have hot, steamy, sweaty, bareback SEX with my jewish wife, maintaining eye contact and saying "I love you" as I impregnate her
I want to have at least 6 children with my jewish wife
I want to create a healthy, loving and caring family with my jewish wife
I want to get older together with my jewish wife

Attached: 1557577924995.jpg (1536x2048, 701K)

A) How do you know its an Israeli mine
B) If he's walking intentionally into areas known for landmines he's retarded it happens here all the time and the government is working on removing landmines especially all those Syria left behind.
C) if the area is not marked and your government isn't working on landmine removal blame them
Met where?
And yes and no, united like the US kinda because lots of different groups some are unites by fear of Arabs some religious reasons some just because
>Muh thousands of years of history(over half the Bible is fabricated and is as good as folktales with the only thing different being godly involvement and continuation)
Also Zionism which isn't necessarily anti Muslim/Arab but often goes hand in hand

SHIT, forgot to trip

You'll have no problem lots of Israelis look similar to poles or eastern Europeans but you'd have better luck finding a Jewish girl in Europe even though they're rare.

nice dream ya polandi

He works with MAG , the mine removal thing , so it's obvious he'd go to these places ,
But that doesn't justify it , anyone who uses landmines is a coward and a terrorist ( that includes Syria ) we never put landmines to you , why do you put them to us , and why do you keep sending your airplanes over our country , even if it's illegal , (they are annoying as heck )

They placed mines because for a certain period of time we sat in some fortified fortress on a mountain and were constantly under attack so that was there to prevent people getting close on foot.
And I have no idea why they're sending airplane probably spying reasons.
Also we have lots of mines in the desert and near Jordan too they placed lots of landmines as well when they were retreating.

I realize that , your leadership isn't good , people here used to love Jews before Israel , it's the Europeans that used to hate you

>tfw mobile data IP range banned
How am I supposed to phonepost?

Europeans disliked Jews but now can't show it because of dolf Hitler.
Muslims were on good terms before Jewish nationalism but went apeshit afterwards.
However nothing is going to change on our side since bibi is going to rule till he dies of old age

try this 4channel.org/feedback
worked for me last time

I thought he was not liked in Israel

>stomach hurts
>need to shit
>try to shit but cant
>give up and walk away since the pain stopped
>stomach starts aching again
>repeat
Why doesnt the body just shoot all the crap out? I hate when this happens. I bet israel is behind this sorcery

Are you kidding me he's the head of the largest party and now there's a whole generation of voters who know only bibi and think he's good for Israel or don't want anything to change

Is there a bibijugend?

Understandable
Usually non moe anime but I want to watch the anime of your pic
Hot
In Jow Forums gays threads he got angry because I told him that I'm ironic gay not serious one

Attached: 1565808952309.jpg (850x1219, 147K)

Eat more fiber, check if you're sensitive to something and you can't blame Israel for all your problems and even if Israel is responsible for something you should deal with it and fix whatever is wrong instead of whining.
He is autistic(literally, he talked about it not long ago)

Thanks based jewish wizard
Ill buy a loaf of bread today

I read some article about protests against him , but you know best
You know I severely disliked Jews before talking to you , I now dislike them a little less , I still want to take back palatine though

Most you can take back peacefully is current west Bank and a bit extra plus maybe some areas of Jerusalem and even that will take a while and require cooperation and multiple fronts.... With bibi in charge and religious guys having lots of power because he needs them to form a government without involving the left/Israeli Arabs/those he dislikes its pretty unlikely, maybe in a decade.

Never said peacefully

Exist the site
Delete history search and links
Enter the site this worked well for me
True
No funny

Attached: 1565232677967.jpg (670x670, 43K)

Ironic gay thing ?
Also based rational Jew
In term of war do Israeli have chance to defeat Iran and it allies ?

Attached: 1565450795045.jpg (509x410, 30K)

I will post some aesthetic maps
Hamdani Emirate

Attached: Hamdanids_955_AD.jpg (1050x660, 240K)

Bump

Attached: 1565807676783.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

I shall bump this thread

Bumpagain

Last bump

The Israeli army is better organized probably.
I don't know about military strength exactly

are you ashkeNAZI?

Why do Moroccans rape kids and murder women?
Is it their cultural tradition?

Attached: 172271abfcad476c87d3d4ef3b5b9876.jpg (1920x2528, 251K)

only white women and kids who deserve it anyway.

Jamal

Ashkenazis kidnapped Mizrahi kids/babies when they visited the doctor(stories say they went in with 4-8 kids and came out with one less then everyone tried to convince them the youngest one didn't really exist) and gave them to AshkeNAZI families to raise probably some form of illegal nature vs nurture experiment

Hamoodi

Attached: C306BAA9-0973-4C4B-93AA-80BD4F2A6367.jpg (133x240, 4K)

Based merchant friends. I want a merchant's guild gf.

Attached: __negev_girls_frontline_drawn_by_aogisa__sample-075f853e4f452c975c6cb304eeb47097.jpg (850x366, 105K)

So the stories about Jews kidnapping children are true !
Mother warned me of you kikes

A parent with a dozen kids can't take care of his kids that well anyways and if the one taken is taken from poverty and lots of kids into a wealthier family with one to two kids at most or maybe even no kids it's probably better for both sides if ignoring the emotional aspect

that's fucked up

>Ashkenazis kidnapped Mizrahi kids/babies when they visited the doctor
This has already been proven to be false many year ago, yet butthurt mizrahis still continur to tout this lie. Like why would anyone want to adopt some nigger from yemen lmao

Most of those who were thought to have disappeared were actually hospitalized just died from disease or infection and the parents weren't notified properly so they thought the kids were kidnapped.
Actual amount of those kidnapped is less than a few thousands so it's nothing too big but it is still bad

>just died from disease or infection and the parents weren't notified properly
that's even more fucked up wtf give parents their child's body to bury and have closure, that's some soviet union shit

T.ashkaNAZY

Some were actually kidnapped and there's proof that they told the parents the kid died or disappeared or never existed, stop covering up after yourself ashkeNAZI

Look up the wiki article, a state inquiry committee had investigated the case, and this is what has been found
>מסקנות הוועדה פורסמו ב-2001, בדו"ח בן 1,828 עמודים שהתחלק לדו"ח ראשי בן 322 עמודים, ועוד שני כרכים של דו"חות אישיים למשפחות[36]. לגבי 733 נעדרים קבעה הוועדה כי הילדים נפטרו, עקב מציאת ראיות מהימנות בדבר מותם. לגבי 56 תינוקות כתבה הוועדה כי היא לא מצאה קצה חוט לגביהם וגורלם "עלום". היא העלתה אפשרות שתינוקות אלה נמסרו לאימוץ על ידי עובדות סוציאליות. הוועדה מתחה ביקורת על מחדלי הסוכנות היהודית במניעת חרושת השמועות על חטיפות ילדים, וקבעה כי הסוכנות יכלה למנוע זאת באמצעות פעולה יזומה

Nig-
Niiiigg-
NIGGE-

Attached: 69C457C9-C207-486F-8F4A-EC46CF1D2A00.jpg (600x600, 33K)

NIGGER

Attached: FC6DC0D6-6CE4-4803-B1B1-90097811FB51.gif (554x400, 120K)

>733 died and parents not notified properly
>56 given away
>In 2016 after having re-examined evidence given to a commission of inquiry in the late 1990s, Cabinet Minister Tzachi Hanegbi told Israeli TV: "They took the children and gave them away. I don't know where." The minister admitted that at least "hundreds" of children were taken without their parent’s consent, marking the first time such a public admission had been made by a government official.
>In June 2016, Prime MinisterBenjamin NetanyahuappointedTzachi Hanegbi, a government minister, to re-examine the evidence in the three previous inquiries.Netanyahu said it would "right an historic wrong", and marked a new era of transparency. The government opened up nearly all of the archives of the inquiries putting them online.

>Disturbing revelations followed in a special Knesset committee about medical experiments that had been carried out on the Yemenite children. Prior testimony given under oath during the previous inquiries revealed that many children had died as a consequence of medical negligence. Further testimony revealed that four undernourished babies died after being administered an experimental protein injection. Violating Jewish tradition, post-mortem examinations were carried out on children who were then buried in mass graves. Children's hearts were removed in some cases and given to US doctors researching the near absence of heart disease found in Yemen

I want a gf........

Attached: D_0p19IU4AUpxAk.jfif.jpg (1191x1684, 165K)

Then get one

And? It says nothing about babies being kidnapped for adoption

How??
I literally have no social network....

Attached: 1563814514575.jpg (400x240, 35K)

>And? It says nothing about babies being kidnapped for adoption
>They took the children and gave them away
Yeah yeah AshkeNAZI

just be yourself and ask a girl out. lmao.

Why do western men think that women are above them ? Why are you afraid of other people?

he's persian diaspora

Since you can't find one by yourself
First of all get yourself at least one interest and hobby that isn't just video games and anime since those will most likely won't work that well.
You need something you can talk about.
Then socialize more and make friends, could involve newly acquired hobbies/interests so it's better if it's something that can be done alone and with others.
Then find a gf through hobbies/people you met/friends of people you met or online sites.
Oh wist I'm not supposed to give REAL advice so ummmm
Just BE yourself, the B stands for BE and the E stands for entirely so it means BE entirely yourself which means BE entirely entirely yourself to infinity

animu

I'm not afraid of women, I think men and women are of equal minds in most things, it's just that I don't know any women who would like me....
But I already do sports, I do some photography, I do cooking like restaurant food by myself and I'm smart at politics.

Attached: 1549101134715.png (1217x1730, 1.73M)

You should socialize more then, not just with women but people in general.

FUCK NAFRIS
FUCK YAHUDS
FUCK ARAPS
FUCK FERSIANS

Incel.

can't wait for the day someone nukes the shit out of this region