Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d80HObg6Dv4
flickr.com/photos/127182102@N08/albums
youtube.com/watch?v=zUjckBpRcRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine basing your entire identity on 毛泽东思想

What

please, no bully. we poor, veri veri poor mister, please forgif me bad englisch

Attached: 1521695003727.png (438x425, 235K)

Attached: 1564778169710.png (913x2037, 109K)

Poland is so deeply ugly
Their flag is ugly
Their language is ugly
Their history is ugly and depressing
Their attitudes towards the world are ugly
Their national psyche is ugly
They’re just as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside
You pity them but in the end you know there’s nothing you can do for them and that’s the most sobering reminder of how unfair the world we live in is
It’s like Poles are the souls damned to hellfire and Poland is hell.

Oh look how cute, a pole thinking it has what it takes to shit-talk other countries.
I have a question, how many independence days does your filthy piece of shit eastern European country have? You have been conquered and humiliated so many times through history only to be conquered and humiliated again and again its honestly sad if it wasn't so pitifully hilarious.

Your modern day country is a meme carved out by the soviets, before then it was a meme carved out of Versailies, and before then you were in your natural state of non existence which you should really reconsider going back to (not that your opinion matters anyway).

Finally, shut your damn slav mouth and go back to cleaning Germany's toilet, that muslim had a bigger shit than usual, just how you poles like it

>Imperialists
>Traitors of slavdom
Nobody speaks like that here for 30 and 100 years

Based shitposter

Attached: 752f7a81084befadf0c11d1d554fc7315e8c3819315546a8c7629a8825ca808f.jpg (500x450, 29K)

>their flag is ugly
Maybe
>Their language is ugly
Nieironicznie incorrect
>history is ugly
True
>attitudes towards world are ugly
t. Knows poles from Jow Forums
>national psyche is ugly
See: above
>ugly on the outside and inside
Idk man people in here (South West) seem to be pretty cool

Amerifat pls, you've never been to Poland so your opinion is irrelevant. Poland is ok.

imagine having no identity whatsoever lmao suck my dick faggot

I know but I like the warka sunglasses image so much I saved the image for it, the whole Polaks hating all their neighbours thing is more like a meme nowadays anyway
Thanks russianbro

S E E T H I N G
How many AFL premierships have you won? Ha!

Imagine basing your entire identity on getting KHAN'D lmao

5/10 shitpost you trying too hard

Attached: 1565647796073.jpg (1372x566, 44K)

Poles are mentally stuck in the past.

[banter stops]
Why are you so mean

You never heard about rich becoming poor and poor becoming rich? About fallen empires and murdered kings replaced by new kings? Australia never had any war on its territory since XVIII century so it was lucky to accumulate capital without any interruptions. So no wonder that it is rich. But things don't need to be good forever in your part of the world, especially when conflict between the USA and China becomes violent.

>You have been conquered and humiliated so many times through history only to be conquered and humiliated again and again its honestly sad if it wasn't so pitifully hilarious.

So you just admit that your only superiority over Poland is a comfortable geographic location.

Deep.

Imagine being this buttblasted LMAO. Why is it that France and Finland held their own but Poland was nothing but a welcome mat?

Poor country with poor people got obliterated. Man up and just admit your country is a shithole, protip: if you left your basement you might notice

Because Finland and France are not sandwiched between Germany and Russia. If they were, they would be much poorer than Poland. It is impossible for anyone to defeat Russia and Germany simultaneously, even the USA can't do this.

Saved.
t. second geberation ibbigrant

Attached: 1562352596815.jpg (1515x2079, 1.7M)

>Poor country with poor people got obliterated. Man up and just admit your country is a shithole, protip: if you left your basement you might notice

I actually visited a lot of foreign countries and most of them looked shitholish in comparison with Poland, i am not even kidding. Maybe that's because most things in today's Poland were built few years ago, like decade or two ago, meanwhile most things in the West were built long time ago and not all of them are properly maintained.

Gaymans are stuck in the refugees asses No history
No culture
No identity
Assfailian cuck. Leave alone countries which really have these things.

You might fool an Aussie but not me. I've been to Poland several times and 90% of the country looks like this.

Attached: 1476727756593.png (1200x800, 1.33M)

what a shithole

That must be a very old photo. Today most of these buildings are probably renovated

My bad, that pic was from 3 years ago. Today it looks like this

Attached: 1477840457232.jpg (2100x1400, 2.77M)

>le generic cloudy day means bad town maymay
cringe

Imagine writing out this post to country on the other side of the earth lmao.
Poland has got you seething, just call them a plumber and be done with it, idiot.

Yeah it's the weather and totally not the ugly grey buildings.

Reminder that Poland is the Christ of nations

This

Attached: 1548867110748.png (1054x820, 33K)

I just googled this photo and it is 12 y.o. photo of Bytom. So Bytom is one of poorest areas in Poland, so claiming that 90% of Poland looks like this is a lie. Besides today even this place looks kinda better because renovation-money was switched-on: youtube.com/watch?v=d80HObg6Dv4

Poland is pretty nice. I was there last year and will be visiting again in September.

Attached: 1550318164994.jpg (1596x1504, 873K)

A quick look at Street view shows the same shithole

Attached: file.png (1920x932, 3.15M)

there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being poor

Attached: 1553628140926.png (711x1080, 93K)

i like poland

Showing suburbs of Bytom as an example of Polish city is like showing suburbs of Detroit as an example of American city. It is literally one of biggest shitholes in the country due to destruction of coal-mine industry that the whole town lived from. Besides Germany has such places too.

Attached: urban poverty.png (1110x891, 1.29M)

>street view - may 2013

Attached: 48389450_1970558983035587_2372737640244969472_n.jpg (639x426, 45K)

no you don't

That's the Ruhr area? Wow Hans what happened to this region in last years?

As opposed to showing the central district of Warsaw from every possible angle like ?

It's ok to be a shithole. What's not ok is to pretend you're a thriving first world super power despite being a shithole. I bet my ass you live in a lice-ridden commieblock that reeks of piss and beer.

Attached: Chart-of-the-EUs-givers-and-takers.jpg (853x1200, 128K)

>listen to my subhuman new worlder opinion on Europe
Fuck off, scum

>Why are you so mean

Most rich people, especially who got it by birthright, believe their are inherently more virtuous than poor people. Now, Poland used to be dirt poor in the 90’s, way behind even Turkey and they (we too but we are not as visible due to size and atrting higher) are geting richer, which endangers that australian position of percieved inherent virtue making him seethe.

The geopolitical situation of France or Finland is entirely different from that of Poland; their problems are different. Poland has been located in the corridor between great powers. It's completely flat, with sea to the North, and mountains to the South. Not an easy thing to defend. For this reason, our main objective as a nation has always been survival, and considering that we're still here after 1000 years of history, I'd call that a great success. Now that we're finally free, we have a rare opportunity to make something of ourselves, and possibly even prosper, and we've been working toward that goal for the last 30 years, with a considerable amount of success.

What with the fixation on Poland, anyway? Quite a lot of discussion about a country that's supposed to be poor and irrelevant.

I drive all over Poland as my hobby, and make photos mostly of small towns and villages, so i know better how the country looks than you, using 10 y.o. street view photos kek

flickr.com/photos/127182102@N08/albums

90% Poland looks like on my photos, 10% look like pictures of Bytom you just showed us.

Germany looks so shitty it's literally illegal for Google Street View to show it

I can drive through Somalia too and only upload the most cherry picked photos to Flickr. That desn't make it a first world country.

I spent a week in a small town of 50k people hours away from Warsaw. It really wasn't that bad.

My point is that photos i make are not cherrypicked at all because i make photos of small towns mostly, that are placed far away from big cities.

There is no use in arguing with Slavic vermin. Good bye Untermensch.

It is actually you who cherrypicked 12 y.o. Bytom's photos probably knowing that the city is devastated and poorest area in Poland, to push your failed points. Poland still has raw areas that need refubrishing, but if you compare Eastern Germany with Western part of Poland, the difference is very often hard to notice.

>like showing suburbs of Detroit as an example of American city.
The suburbs aren't the bad part. Remember in the U.S. the suburbs are where the whites moved to.

>Poland_is_a_big_country.jpg
Again with that chart, lol

If you stop being disingenuous for a second and look at the values per capita, you'll find that Poland isn't an outlier there at all

Attached: 4979b6c5-a04a-4806-a0f5-2f691ccdfbc0.png (700x2334, 209K)

Indonesia isn't poor though

How is it possible to almost leech the EU into bankruptcy and still be such an enormous shithole, while being unbearably arrogant about it at the same time?

Attached: 1560329989188.jpg (778x489, 95K)

They are poor like fuck, their GDP is like 3,5k $ / head.

You understand that 7 bln euro for country of size of Poland is literally nothing? Like a drop in sea of needs? It is like giving a begger a single penny every month and blaiming him that he doesn't become rich thanks to this.

>You understand that 7 bln euro for country of size of Poland is literally nothing? Like a drop in sea of needs? It is like giving a begger a single penny every month and blaiming him that he doesn't become rich thanks to this.

Besides 90% of this 7 bln euro come back to German companies in form of contracts for building/renovating infrastructure in Poland

*poop

Still richer than Poland hahaha

A country your size should be a net contributor. Instead you are the biggest leech in European history, we waste more development money on you than fucking Africa.

>Still richer than Poland hahaha

You must be Indonesian

>A country your size should be a net contributor. Instead you are the biggest leech in European history, we waste more development money on you than fucking Africa.

Germany is a leech because most of this EU funds come back to German companies in form of contracts for building stuff in Poland. It is literally a form of funding a German economy. And infrastructure aint built in Poland out of good heart either, it serves strategic purposes of economical expantion of Germany in Eastern direction. It is as if Hitler "gave" Poland some money, and we would need to give away this money in tenders to German companies so they could build new highways to Soviet Union

Not only arrogant but also dumb as fuck. And only a matter of time until you somehow mention Hitler. Poles are despicable.

Attached: DtCfv-DXcAAtL6x.jpg (750x562, 45K)

>A country your size should be a net contributor.

Our "ally" USrael is already demanding from us money for building their bases. So we should additionally spend our money on building highways and infrastructure that is used mostly by German companies investing here? Or maybe we should give money to German companies so they spend them on building here factories where people work for 1/3 of German salary? Don't you think, sucking vassals this way could finally lead to revolution? Just look what happened to colonies of the UK when they exaggerated with exploitation

>get gibs
>but the money supposedly goes back to only our economy
>so get infrastructure for free
>still act as if da german be keepin you down
heh

>Our "ally" USrael is already demanding from us money for building their bases
So maybe stop sucking so much American dick

Poles are niggers

>So maybe stop sucking so much American dick

To be honest, the USA never demanded any money from Poland, "our" politicians offered themselves that they would give money on building infrastructure of bases, to impress Trump.

I really don't see any reason for which we should be grateful for being economically colonized and vassalized. It happens mostly in interest of Germany after all.

Again, you fucking retard: Learn to understand statistical data

>into bankruptcy
Lmao, your export-dependent economy is about to implode no matter what excuses you come up with, meanwhile Poland continues to grow rapidly, and even the German press is talking about a "Polish economic miracle". Keep thinking we're still the country we were 20 years ago, though, you won't see it coming when we surpass your rapefugee-driven economy in a couple of decades

Delusional as always

>meanwhile Poland continues to grow rapidly

If Germany economy goes to shitter, we go down too, i am afraid. And even a ton of PiS propaganda won't help to turn river's flow with a stick.

Attached: trade.jpg (1856x1024, 256K)

And that's trade measured in tons of products

Attached: en01.png (766x394, 12K)

We have a strong domestic market, it's likely that we will weather the storm, just like we did in 2009

>That Nord Pas de Calais look
Based

I only hate their attitude. I'm happy things are getting better for them but they should stop bragging

IT APPEARS OUR SUPERIORITY HAS LED TO SOME CONTROVERSY

Attached: lookathimandlaugh.png (607x563, 428K)

Considering current demographic trends, we will be nonwhite and russian-speaking in two or three generations if that matters anything.

Yeah... imagine.

Attached: 1565726981433.jpg (1080x720, 299K)

we'll take europe down with us
youtube.com/watch?v=zUjckBpRcRA

>we'll take europe down with us

We can't even commit a honourable suicide because we have no nukes and our army is a joke.

YYYRGHY POLACY ROBACY KUHWA

POLACY ZWIERZĘTA

POLAK NIE ROZUMIE CO SIE DOOKOŁA NIEGO DZIEJE

PIERDOLONE KATYŃSKIE ŚWINIE

KURWY JEBANE POLSKIE

It annoys me too, it's like those rappers who go from rags to riches, then feel the urge to flaunt their wealth in their music videos for everyone to see

Poles are kind of like nigs in that regard, except we're not even rich yet, so it's doubly embarrassing

They are improving though wish we do the same as them

Attached: 1565787960023.jpg (500x281, 39K)

>tfw he will never make new videos again

Attached: kot.jpg (510x600, 57K)