Tfw no enough money to do a sex tourism around the globe

>tfw no enough money to do a sex tourism around the globe

Attached: liljeep2000_22280716_396420440775928_1626016507358085120_n.jpg (900x1125, 119K)

I want to have sex with her vagena

go for slav chicks. don't bother with asians and anglo cunts

I rather desire having harem than just sex random whores

where's she from?

Do sex tourism in your country

Russia

my friend literally had one in kazakhstan. living with 3 girls (2 slavs, 1 kazakh), having sex any of them when he wants. all he did was paying the rent by himself, no gifts or extra payment.

Brazil is one of easiest places to get laid. sao paulo is one of my fav. cities to fake tinder location and find girls for sexting.

It is over.

Have you been here?

nope, never left old world irl.

>can't get laid in Brazil, literally the easiest country in the entire fucking world to get laid in
That's like being born a Romanian without the ability to smell copper from a distance

>having sex any of them when he wants
Hot, tell me more about it. Why would they accept something like this ? Was he good looking ?

he was an engineer in a turkish company, decent looking but not super-handsome. apperantly poor girls come astana from rural parts to work and make some money. it's huge luxury living in good neighborhood without paying rent for them. he was basically sugar-daddying them.

>10 layers of makeup
>have jew blood

Yes, she is definately russian

Attached: 21373578.jpg (847x847, 84K)

i haven't fucked in three years

I haven't had sex for 18 years

are you 18 or 34?

Based, I want poor middle eastern girls to worship my big apartment and cock.

isnt crotia popular beach, party tourism destination? find a job in touristic town. you will get laid so easy, you will miss the challenge.

I do live in a tourist city. However, I have no love for clubs. And, while I am considered fun and amiable, I do not have the correct personality, either.

i used to have lots of girlfriends when i was in high school but i haven't fucked since i dropped

then how the fuck you claim this

How come you dropped out?

read my post again. i fake my tinder location all over the world to get some virtual sex so i have an idea about dating dynamics there.

But I find Brazilian girls ugly, at least 90% of the girls on Tinder. Do you like them? Are they better than Turkish girls? I highly doubt.

there are hot girls in every country. the question is how approachable they are. i get 50+ decent matchs in sao paulo for every match in istanbul.