Gold and silver buying

Again...

When you buy gold and silver you aren't actually buying anything. All you are doing is transferring your wealth from Jew fiat to real money and real savings.

So the Jew can't continue to confiscate your wealth through inflation.

That's all you are doing. Gold and silver makes you your own bank.

Attached: IMG_2422.jpg (174x140, 22K)

Gold silver xmr ammo guns and tuna.

Stock up faggots

best way to buy gold or silver? do I receive actual gold or silver or what?

And when the deflationary collapse hits and a regular American home now worth 170k is then worth 20k....

And gold and silver get revalued overnight much higher...

Then that ounce of gold buys you a home or 50 ounces of silver buys you a home

Yes 1000000% go to a coin shop. Take physical possession.

In general, if you are buying metals, you want to actually receive and possess those metals. There are gold and silver products and instruments you can buy like ETF's and all kinds of other stuff but if you aren't holding the actual metal in your hand you've only bought a derivative and don't own any physical good. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing, i'll leave up to you.

But metal dealers charge more than inflation.

>When you buy gold and silver you aren't actually buying anything.
yeah you do you buy raw materials for industry.

Obviously you'll always have to pay over spot because otherwise it's not worth it to be a metal dealer.

ok cool good to know i will try a coin shop, does it matter what form it's in, .ie. a coin, bar, etc?

Depends where you live. There's different laws in some countries that apply to gold bars vs. coins, so i'd do a little research on that. In the US, I think it's more advantageous to hold coins, but I'm not a metals guy so I can't say that with certainty.

LibertyCoin and SilverRound are cheapest places online usually, even more so than APMEX.

Everyone in business is selling you something more than they paid for it.

Fuck eating.... that subway owner is selling me sandwiches for more than he paid for it. I'll just fucking starve instead

Gold is still overvalued, I’m waiting for it to get near $1,000. If it goes under that, don’t expect it to stay there for long. I don’t know much about silver, IMO it’s not worth stacking silver unless you’re just too poor to afford gold.

Not really... gold eagles and American silver eagles are best. You pay a little more but they are officially recognized

in many european countries, bars are fully taxed, coins only partly.
Check out the current silver spot price.
Check out the bar and coin price per gramm silver and buy the one that gives you the most silver for a buck.

This is poison advice.

Silver is even more undervalued than gold.

Historically the ratio is 16 to 1 because that's the ratio it comes out of the earths crust. But because if manipulation it's not 80 ounces of silver equals 1 ounce of gold.

You buy silver wait for that ratio to arrow to 40 or 30 to 1 then you go to a coin shop and exchange your silver for gold and get a bunch of free gold

Say no to bars. Only buy krugerrands and 20 francs for gold and generic silver rounds. Eagles aren't worth the premium imo senpai.

Oh, and Vienna Philharmonics.
Shinyyyy

They are nice for sure, but I usually prefer 22k over 24k gold coins since they are more durable.

damn, should have added "Silver"

I’ve been hearing that line for the past 10 years though. I’m more interested in gold because I see nations around the world are stockpiling gold and in huge numbers. China, Russia and maybe a couple other countries are thinking of a gold backed currency to counter the USD. If this happens, I feel gold would shoot up while the dollar tanks. All this will take time, maybe 10-15 years but it is happening. As for silver, I really don’t know. Maybe if society collapses completely, it’s easier to exchange silver rounds than gold, but that’s a shtf scenario that will likely not happen.

Society doesn't have to collapse bro.

The value of money needs a basis. Fiat currencies are failing worldwide.

Nobody is going back to exchanging silver dimes but you need a basis to measure value.

The primary function of money is to MEASURE VALUE. Which is why gold and silver has been money for millenia and still is.

It may take 10 years but it can also be overnight revaluation where gold is revalued at 30k per ounce to purge all the debt from the system. Which is what is the worlds problem the world is swimming in debt.

Gold getting revalued to 30k will mean silver will be at least 1k

Hurr
But you fags understand that these get hyped up the same way alts do right

If the market dips slightly everyone splegs out. Holding metal you'll be hoping for that. Or you'll be holding bags forever hoping for the end of the world which won't happen and you're an asshole for not buying an appreciating asset that grows faster than market and inflation.

Except fuckinf alts are internet funny money and gold IS A FUCKING REAL LIFE FUCKING ASSET you dumb fuck.

Pretend for a second life existed before you were born and then try and understand gold and silver have been money since before Christ was alive.

Your literally brain damaged if you can't understand that gold is an asset and real savings.

It's not a bag you are holding moron. It's real fucking money and savings. If you don't buy gold it doesn't make it any less valuable you dumbass its a real fucking rare earth metal

>gold IS A FUCKING REAL LIFE FUCKING ASSET
so are car tires yet they are useless after 5 years they go right in the trash.

Not only that, the American Gold and Silver Eagles are legal tender. What that means is that even if silver and gold somehow become utterly worthless, an AGE is still worth $50 and an ASE is still worth $1.

A gold coin from the Roman Empire that has been buried in the dirt for thousands of years is still every bit the gold coin it was when it actually circulated. One of the reasons car tires would be a poor currency is that they lack durability, something gold holds in spades.

Are you retarded?

Gold has been money for milennia. A gold ounce 2,500 years ago is still that same ounce of gold today you braindead nigger.

100 years ago 20$ was a good weekly salary and 20$ = 1 oz of gold.

Today that 20$ doesn't even buy you lunch for two at a bar.... but that gold ounce is still worth a good weekly salary since you can exchange it for $1,200 fiat

So the salary 1000 years ago was 1 gold ounce a week?
Or has the price of gold bounced around the last 5 years from one week's work to a months work?

Just like a motherfucking alt.

Your shiny metal is trash. Go fuck yourself and buy foil to make hats.

If you go to the Bible.... you will see a passage from 2,500 years ago saying that 1 ounce of gold bought you 350 loaves of bread.

If you take a gold ounce to the coin shop you'll get $1,200 in fiat for it.... and if you take that $1,200 to a grocery store you are still able to buy roughly 350 loaves of bread

There were so salaries really. People were fucking peasants working for the lord. That doesn't mean gold didn't hold its value over thousands of years tho

Is it safe to order gold online? How can I sell it for cash without paying a Jew markup?

still being a real life asset means absolutely nothing

Monero seems better than gold honestly

Sigh... you don't want to sell for cash brainlet. Your buying so you have money and wealth for the new paradigm after fiat fails. Which it is currently doing.

You have a deflationary collapse. That million dollar home is now 100k and gold is revalued to 50k per ounce to purge the debt from the system and then 2 ounces of gold (translated to the new currency/crypto) now buys you that million dollar home for what cost you 2500$ to accumulate those two ounces of gold in the fiat paradigm before it collapsed

pretty sure you are buying refined metal when you buy gold.

Wtf are you talking about? Are you black or just stupid?

Just because it's a real life asset it means nothing? Are you fucking retarded?

Me; hey, user.... I just went to the pet store and bought a frog... it's really cool you want to come over and see it?

You: nah user... I already have like 50 frogs at my house in the form of Pepe memes on my hard drive of my computer that I can see on my laptop.

You are fucking delusional

Yes, it's very safe. You can sell it for cash on craigslist. Or APMEX if you can't find anyone to buy in person.

Buy gold teeth nigger then you can lose everything and still be rich as fuck
Never sell cause you need teeth to chew
Diamonds hold value too. Especially when de beers runs a big campaign during Christmas. Christ Mas is fact cause BIBLE praise dah lordeee

>lose 75% of your value over the last 6 years
>inflation is under 2%
>"ahhhh now THAT'S a store of value."

So either the price of bread has fluctuated wildly, inflation has fluctuated insanely, or what you're saying is not true. One of these has to be true.

Zoom out fucktard

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Again.... gold price that you see is AN ENTIRELY manipulated paper price by comex.

It's not the actual real physical price.

Gold went close to $2,000 and now its back to $1,200.

Did the economy get any better from 2011 to 2017? Of course not... we added trillions more in debt.

We did a bunch of rounds of QE and that sedated things in the market for a while. Because the Jews at the fed are still in control cuz the dollar is the reserve currency.

Remember...... that gold price is a comex manipulated PAPER price... it's the the real physical price of gold

Lol 6 years? Even IF the gold price wasn't manipulated by central banks and comex..... 6 years is a fucking college cycle and a half.

6 years??? That's your fucking sample size? 6 years is a literal nothing time frame.

Jesus Christ... I almost wish hilary got elected so she could have started wiping out large swaths of stupid fucking people like you

What do you mean it's fluctated widely? It hasn't fluctated at all in terms of real money (gold)

What basis are you using for saying bread prices have fluctated wildly as a possible reason? The dollar? The dollar has only been here for a measly 200 years. That passage in the Bible is from fucking 2500 years ago.

Jesus Christ. You people are so stupid it actually gets my blood pressure up and now I have to go eat a habanero pepper

>Again.... gold price that you see is AN ENTIRELY manipulated paper price

Wait wait wait wait Theres invisible price and a visible price you're saying?

could the price of gold just be changing when foil hats like you and Alex Jones are telling everyone to buy??

No stupid idiot. I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Gold has permanent secret visible and invisible values. I get it now go on.

Attached: 1536303125915.png (483x581, 256K)

I buy the $1 wheat bread. I should be buying $3.42 bread according to the shadow price of gold and the bible so I'm probably going to hell

>Literally buying NoseBergStein's rock collection

gold predates the jews, every civ had it

You should buy anything else than pure white flour wheat bread for the sake of your health alone.
White bread is the lowest form of bread, it's like the Verge of shitcoins.

I have celiac so all my bread (rice based) is like $4 to $5

nosebergs rock collection is literally the reason he is rich and youre not, because theyve been passing down their rock collections for years while you will pass down peices of paper

Attached: T6m2q2T.jpg (800x1500, 178K)

at least since 1913

Canadian Maples have a higher purity per oz (legal tender only in Canada though), I suppose its a matter of whether you are going for whats legal tender or physically worth more.

Nobody buys gold for cash on CL

no read again
>being a real life asset means absolutely nothing
try to read it until you get it

I've sold 3oz of gold on CL before. You'd be surprised

How's that go? How can you be sure you're not getting counterfeit money and won't be robbed?

I hear you..... it's good to diversify

>How's that go?
Smoothly, I met a few people and they were pretty chill to talk with

>How can you be sure you're not getting counterfeit money
Just use a cash pen to see if the bills are fake. Takes 2 seconds.

>and won't be robbed?
I carry a glock 19