/asean/

edisi Bathing together with neesan!

Attached: sky_freedom.jpg (846x1200, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsinfo.inquirer.net/1154003/missing-activist-asks-senators-dont-let-yourself-be-used#ixzz5wcY9LoOB
twitter.com/odd_eroaka/status/1150833066098606080
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pedophilia

tengah merajuk ke tu mkl

Is B&R

>tfw no eldritch horror neesan to spoil you

Attached: M1.jpg (1794x1616, 958K)

How many of you are literal Onee-san here?

die pedophile

Is there any onee-san here?

I don't think there's any femanon here besides the autist french girl way back when

Nth for imouto!

Attached: 1510606187016.png (699x1063, 427K)

I fully expect this thread to die by midnight anyway so feel free to shitpost
t./ss/fag

t. retard
Pedo ≠ Hebe ≠ Ephebo.

die sibling defiler

die pedophile.

It is fine if the sister is cute!

die normalfaggot

die sibling defiler.

die child molester

I am going to take a 45 minutes shower

>forget about Fira
>forgot about that Malay femanon vocaroo and posting her video here

fuck everyone i hate you all

mandi malam2 paru2 berair

I don't think I was lurking here during that time

That's MKL, you can spot him by the robotic post.

hatefuck is the best

Attached: bigmilkers.jpg (2800x3480, 849K)

Is mkl proxyposting as almost every flag now?
is pengen ngentot gan mkl too?

we are mkl

Respect the rights of the youth. -

Parents should respect the constitutional rights of their emancipated children (the legal age of majority is 18): freedom of thought/conscience, freedom of speech/expression, freedom of association, freedom of assembly, academic freedom, freedom to seek redress of grievances, and many others enshrined in the Bill of Rights (Article III, 1987 Constitution).

They have the legal capacity to perform, enter into and execute any and all civil, political, economic and cultural acts that are not prohibited by law.

The legally emancipated youth must be treated as responsible adults, citizens, change agents and partners in nationbuilding.

Let them mature and grow up in an atmosphere of freedom and openness, guided (not dictated upon) by their elders, their faith, their religious leaders, their academic mentors, their responsible peers and their role models.

The fascist, rightist and conservative generals of the PNP and AFP, and Duterte himself as their fanatic and Nazi-type Commander-in-Chief, should stop misleading the sovereign Filipino people that student activitism, social awareness, idealism, and intellectual exploration are inherently and necessarily destructive, divisive, illegal and immoral.

-- Manuel Laserna Jr.

News:

"A teenage activist reported as missing by the military surfaced on Wednesday and appealed to the Senate not to allow itself to be used to push a government crackdown on militant student organizations.

Alicia Lucena, an 18-year-old senior high school student at Far Eastern University (FEU), told a press conference at the House of Representatives that she was not kidnapped by the youth group Anakbayan and that she left home on July 10 because her parents treated her badly for joining the organization".

>newsinfo.inquirer.net/1154003/missing-activist-asks-senators-dont-let-yourself-be-used#ixzz5wcY9LoOB

mkl is inside us all

>/asean/ thread
>only indo and malay flag
>me

Attached: me be like.jpg (1000x750, 216K)

assimilating into the shared consciousness construct MKL.
Wait what? Explain

sauce on pic related?

Attached: 1565817627598.jpg (1280x1811, 268K)

Your mom

twitter.com/odd_eroaka/status/1150833066098606080

Not the ones who posting hentai senpai
I've got the feel some indo user are actually onee-san all along

use IQDB malaybro

Surah An-Nur [24:30]

Cute and fucking CANON!!!
Good grief, I actually shipped these two 20 years ago.

Attached: 1491667739218.png (1412x1135, 848K)

>militant student organizations.
What kind of 18 year old runs off to join militant movement?

Attached: th.jpg (474x725, 54K)

i love pedophiles and child touchers

me

Stop raping Chino, she hates it.

The edgelords of course

Attached: 05d.jpg (450x338, 23K)

Digimon? Geez ruined my childhood

>So experienced in riot control a bunch of teen develop a way to tactically defuse tear gas
Take notes, hopefully these hong kongers write these down

Attached: 1562405838111.png (1280x812, 1.15M)

reminds me that I never got around to finish watching the series where they were all grown ups

What a sad thing he coudn't fuck during Thursday night as part of sunnah just like others instead preaching to gain pahala scores to fuck fantasy girls in heaven

Ahh... reminds me of the time when I attended a rally back in 2011. The tear gas is really powerful, I literally couldn't breath and the quick fix for this is to take a pinch of salt and put in in the mouth

Honestly I don't see this ending well for Hong Kong, unless uncle sam or some other foreign force comes in

Bersih 2? I thought they used water canons with irritants instead

They used both. Usually the first wave is tear gas and then after that water cannon.

i wanna get raped by a big tiddie onee san

Attached: endgame.png (1240x1795, 2.7M)

Holy shit fucking smart, God bless Hong kong bros
Down with authoritarian!!

How much of the promises from back then did Ambiga fulfil after being govt?

Attached: why-the-fundraising-min.jpg (1336x1416, 296K)

>the quick fix for this is to take a pinch of salt and put in in the mouth.
Doesn't seem very scientific
Quick riot protip: Search your house for those empty spray bottle, fill half with water and half with antacid like mylanta. If hit with a tear gas shout to people all around you that got caught in the gas to gather around, spray their entire face and also their mouth with it. The faster you apply this the more effective it is.

I'm still mad that the scarlet witch didn't get to go full power in the mcu

Indons, what are some malaysian things that indons consume aside from upin ipin and boboiboy?

>Singing the les miserables french revolution song
BBBBAASSSEEDDD

Wait... why the heck did you join bersih rally? I thought ur based and redpilled

my cum

Don't gave Islamist preman any idea user

Are you such an impotent that you need to inject Malaysian cum into your testicles??

I fucking love these things

Attached: 38950640_e2052fee-ddc4-4335-a397-c4740b89af04_1040_780.jpg (700x525, 55K)

Ayen used to be Anwar's no1 fanboi complete with poster in his locker and rolling on the streets until he realized their true face.

Pretty much, its for people who haven't grown out of their edgy phase in highschool.

If Islamic revolt do happen I'll side with the Pancasila boys of course, we'll wear a cool red shirt with white longpants

PAS was with Pakatan at that time and I was also a supporter of Anwar Ibrahim back then. That's why I am very critical of Pakatan when they started little by little compromising their principle and started showing their true colours.

>Ayen used to be Anwar's no1 fanboi complete with poster in his locker and rolling on the streets until he realized their true face.
How very cucked indeed. Can't blame him really, I hate Najib too until the very last second before election

Same people who wants to advocate for charter change and federalism and same with the seperatist muslim movements in Mindanao.

I'm drawing lions now, what outfit suitable for indon, flip and brunei?

Attached: asean what should I draw.png (1129x443, 133K)

Outfit of the gentleman on the right for indon please

Attached: images - 2019-07-27T003608.091.jpg (491x624, 39K)

I mean you could just google reference image but I would suggest Javanese traditional outfit or in brown cute trap style

I agree with RPK on most things

Attached: rpk.png (500x141, 30K)

>PAS was with Pakatan at that time and I was also a supporter of Anwar Ibrahim back then.
Reasonable, I suppose. At least, you weren't a total ass and support mat sabun and the amanah lot: thats more cucked I'd say

>a cute brown trap with big dick wearing tribal outfit
MUH

Other user here, 1st Bersih was relatively ok and was successful due to the shock value and peaceful nature of the rally (in comparison with the anwar rally in the late 90's) to send a message that the people has a voice and they/we want fair elections, second one had political stuff creeping in but still remained true to the objective, a fair election. The 3rd and 4th rallies was a shit show, fringe interest groups begin creeping in and pushing out the core group from the 1st and 2nd rally, mob mentality lead to damage to public property, etc... Basically they lost the shock value, the core value, and any real motivation to have a fairer voting system outside of pleasantries and janji dicapati stuff after the second rally.

Honestly back then I realized both sides of the political divide is shit.

I might use my own idea but I prefer it's from asean anons. also they're she(he) twink lions.

Do a kebaya crossdressing twink lion then. Make sure it's a lewd one

Attached: 0*2y0SJ_xlqlUeE72h.jpg (700x1050, 151K)

What version of Sai is that? it's been awhile since I installed it

Yep me too, These Triad'sand paid protester kinda similar with Preman2 trained by Sandhi yudha group back then during the last decade of Neo-Mataram dynasty

shit idea
use this outfit for indon

Attached: 1565881461942.jpg (721x388, 152K)

>Movement for fair election
>End up tool of the very atok responsible for phantom voters, Project IC and numerous other vote rigging on top of permanently wrecking the entire judiciary.
What irony.

This chad right here

Attached: images (5).jpg (464x661, 38K)

I'll take note on the papuan outfit for future ref. Kebaya? someone might mistook it as singapore. So if it's kebaya, any colours or tiaras/headresses that's uniquely indonesian?
Sai V.2
It has text. I'm not using CSP for now because my PC has been slow these days.

>Movement for fair election
None actually exists even in the west. Only fools will fall for it.

>any colours or tiaras/headresses that's uniquely indonesian
use this

Attached: CvIcLGbVUAAk85h.jpg (1200x800, 229K)

Like pottery, things really went down hill for PH after the Kajang move. I lost any trust I had left in politicians and started seeing them as what they are, power hungry people. Power will corrupt even the strongest of will.

Kebaya is 100% Indonesia National wear though. Use red, blue, or gold. and make it semi-transparent please

To be fair RPK is a mixed bag nowadays

I want an Indonesian not-literal mommy gf

Attached: sea_by_harimaw-d6lnhma.jpg (600x457, 70K)

Use kembang goyang as the headress.
Or just use red and white as the kebaya color

Attached: Wikipedia.png (1226x582, 490K)

Attached: 1565882175006.jpg (745x412, 135K)

Ummmm, sweaty, those are men.

No. These are men

Attached: 1565882334954.jpg (481x612, 194K)

"Apalah yang hendak di kata
Sudah suratan takdir yang menentukan
Oh inilah ragam manusia
Manis di bibir pandai bermain lidah

Berputar-putar membelitkan kata-kata
Hanya linangan air mata yang menitis
Pada bayangan di angin lalu
Membisikkan kata rindu bayangan"

Attached: __original_drawn_by_hiragi_ringo__sample-c76e4b2138e4ecac44361194b630258e.jpg (850x1063, 214K)

Attached: tumblr_o1hdpjjPrR1qhd7qbo1_400.jpg (400x283, 42K)

I need a cute lekker dutch trap to savagely asspound

Attached: you.jpg (1832x2584, 1.94M)

Uhhhh, sorry sweaty, but I want a mommy gf, and I want her now.

Why is the stewardess laughing?
We men don't laugh at big boobies womyn