"In a free market earning money is proof you've provided value to the economy"

Attached: dd.png (960x603, 241K)

In a free market, smart and efficient allocation of resources is rewarded.

Why does Ann have no savings if she has been working full time for so long?

This, this so much. Smart people get rewarded. Hard work? You can break your back your entire life and still make terrible decisions.

Ann's a dumb cunt with a subscription to every streaming service under the sun, a Planet Fitness membership she never uses, and two pets. She also rents an apartment, drinks too much wine, and routinely goes out to eat. In short, Ann is a dumb slut.

ann should marry bob

On average. If you tell me the average pedo made money in bitcoin I disagree with you, a large majority of people lose money on bitcoin

fpbp

Nope, This is Anne's situation. Of course a privileged white male wouldn't understand.

Attached: qQdvKMjl.jpg (640x408, 92K)

Fortune favors the bold.

In a free market you are a slave to those people who control capital and exist to make them richer while earning subsistence wages.

There is a reason the Founders unironically hated industrialization and called wage labor “wage slavery”.

Attached: 71B39E89-4972-4BA8-B6D5-6D0821355A40.jpg (1024x1263, 282K)

Sauce?

The most true and based post ever written. So many beta orbiters in the comments of it as well.

Tfw I paid 200 BTC/g back then.. literally used every single BTC I had :(

How was I supposed to know..

Nobody ever knows. Many men got filthy rich by mere luck.

Attached: Sergey Nazarov ChainLink.png (591x730, 34K)

that picture describes communism better than capitalism..

>we feed all
not really

who the fuck do you think makes the food? the people at the bottom.

just face it. capitalism and communism both have flaws. in both societies the majority will live a shit life. at least in capitalism you have a realistic chance of escaping and making it out. with communism your doomed to slave your whole life from the start.

I think it was a joke user.

It's cringe. Probably written by the same supreme gentleman who made those shitty comics .

Regardless, 90% of Anns in the world graduated HS with no concept of what the real world is like. Because HS doesn't actually teach you that and their parents were too fucking dumb and lazy to show them. So this is what Ann does:

>gets a degree because that's what everyone does
>has no idea what to study
>Engineering/law/medicine shoehorns you into a profession and she's not sure she wants to do that for the rest of her life
>chooses some vague humanities shit like "social philology" instead
>thinks it will 'keep their options open'
>actually leaves her with NO options
>cant get a job
>has to do minimum wage sales/copywriter gigs
>10 years after graduation, still paying off those student loans

Attached: 5.jpg (352x352, 12K)

Imagine the kind of boiling impotent rage the person who wrote this and felt proud enough to post it on the internet must have inside of them

Raging at commies is always justified.

Ann's a fucking retard if she doesn't have any savings.

Bob provided invaluable ressources to develop a project when he was almost alone to believe in it.This project will have a huge impact on humanity.

this. you can always tell a good man by their seething hatred of commies

t. virgins

Hating things doesn't make you edgy or interesting, you're just aping what every other frustrated nobody who posts on anime imageboards is doing

Ah yes beautiful capitalism

Attached: trumps first pardon.png (699x875, 380K)

Throwing ad hominem assumptions won't help you with getting moar gibs either.

i thought that was how you find one true scottsman

Attached: opening up to people.jpg (640x666, 99K)

Attached: 1536352187337.png (960x603, 203K)

Laughed my fucking ass off at the original. Especially at the responses.
>le who hurt you
>le get help

The typical faux-intellectual, condescending reddit shit trying to appear empathic. Whoever wrote that shitpost is a good dude and all who disagree are fucking commie faggots.

>copying and pasting a reddit post from a communist subreddit
based and redpilled

>BowserJEWnior
i unironically
hate it when Jow Forums is right

If this is true why do weev & Jow Forums think that having The Dolan as president is a good idea?

>27 years for money laundering only 3 for murder
yeah there is something wrong with that shit.

are you implying it's not true?
the "problem" is what people value

A penny saved is a penny wasted

Agree, we need corporatism and turn all fascist now

I'm unironically a whale that tortures biz/reddit/crypto twitter every day liquidating shorts, shilling shitcoins I own billions of, and enlessly dumping my bags all because I chose to be a degenerate druggie as a teenager. Life is good.

Why do cartoonists always have to make creeps and pedophiles be balding... sigh...

Because they project their own insecurities in them.

...and that's a projection, too.

...and that's a projection, too.
No serious, one always projects the worst thing that could happen to them. Aka being fat + bald and being a known pedophile

Why wasn't Ann mining crypto as well? Was it too hard for her to do it?

>being fat + bald and being a known pedophile
Do you know a place where that's not 'the worst thing that could happen' to you? inb4 'where do you think you are?'

The actions you take work to bring the market to equilibrium conditions and are thus beneficial for overall efficient allocation of resources. Those who lose money as a result of your actions are simply paying the price of their own poor decision making and forecasting.

kek

Based Bob would be fun to hang out with
No one likes a whiny bitch

Sexist

based
i wish more people knew about corporatism

Its communist propaganda. There is a reason these people are called convienient idiots.

always kek when i see this one

No, luck get rewarded, and luck has no merit

paid shills shilling unpaid shills

kek

Why people choose to go to college for worthless degrees is beyond me. You don't need a degree to do shit with liberal arts. You're better off going for something STEM related, getting a job that pays a lot, saving all your money and then opening a music store or some bullshit if that's really your passion in life.

Attached: retard.png (405x405, 272K)

I know a ton of biology and chem grads at mcjobs. Even STEM degrees are memes without networking.

My point was that they would be slightly less fucked if they went down this road, but only slightly. I can't find a job that pays more than slightly above minimum wage either.

It’s not about how hard you work, it’s about how in-demand the result.
Ann didn’t have the foresight to invest in the future of money and wasted her life on menial labor.

>smart people get rewarded

Reality: Bob didn't even understand the technology enough to realize that bitcoin is far from anonymous(Public ledger lol) and he literally just got lucky. He didn't understand the tech, didn't believe in it, all he really wanted was the cp.

Fair enough. It's who you know, not what you know

The service Bob provided of providing security and immutability to the blockchain in its infancy is worth more than a stupid wageslave who probably spends its NPC days watching television instead of learning new skills

That's because you don't understand capitalism.
The fact that Bob understand what he is doing is not a requirement.
He provided something valuable and he is rewarded for it. The fact that he has been lucky is not relevant.