How to Buy a Gun in 16 Countries

archive.is/58P9K

Japan:
>Take a firearm class and pass a written exam, which is held up to three times a year.
>Get a doctor’s note saying you are mentally fit and do not have a history of drug abuse.
>Apply for a permit to take firing training, which may take up to a month.
>Describe in a police interview why you need a gun.
>Pass a review of your criminal history, gun possession record, employment, involvement with organized crime groups, personal debt and relationships with friends, family and neighbors.
>Apply for a gunpowder permit.
>Take a one-day training class and pass a firing test.
>Obtain a certificate from a gun dealer describing the gun you want.
>If you want a gun for hunting, apply for a hunting license.
>Buy a gun safe and an ammunition locker that meet safety regulations.
>Allow the police to inspect your gun storage.
>Pass an additional background review.
>Buy a gun.

Yemen:
>Go to a gun market or find a seller online.
>Buy a gun.

Is it easy to buy a gun in your cunt?

Attached: marie kondo no longer sees you as useful.jpg (1024x700, 89K)

I do not know the exact process, but it's quite complicated. Not as complicated as in Japan buts still.
The difference is black powder weapon up to year eighteen hundred something. You can buy fully functional gun as an old weapon colletioner.

I'm pro easy acces to weapon, but honestly I have a feeling that if it was easy to buy a gun in Japan they'd kill each other a lot.

>tfw have to join a shooting club that is full of boomers you have to socialize with 90% of the time to shoot 10% of the time

It depends on the gun tbqhwyf. You can but *parts* of a very high powered lethal minigun and build it

>Saudi Arabia: Civilian possession of guns is regulated by law. An applicant for a firearm licence in Saudi Arabia must pass a background check which considers undefined records.
>In Saudi Arabia, the law requires that a record of the acquisition, possession and transfer of each privately held firearm be retained in an official register

>Yemen: Go to a gun market or find a seller online. Buy a gun.

Wtf, America is supporting the wrong side!

Attached: angry freedom fighting frog.jpg (582x377, 35K)

for me it's
>go to gun store
>show multiple forms of ID
>take short common sense multiple choice test
>wait a few days while you get background checked
>go back and acquire gun
or
>go to old man's house
>bum a deer rifle or shotgun from him

I wish we were more like Yemen, I hate this draconian shithole. Sad part is that as draconian as this shithole is, it's still among the most free cuntrees in Europe. It's a travesty.

fucking eu shoving gun control down our throats
sm fucking h

Make no mistake, it's our politicians doing the shoving. EU is just the current excuse.

>have conscription
>have strict gun control laws
wouldn't it be better to let you have guns because you're actually trained to use them?

If you don't hunt regularly and if you don't own a gun you are unironically subhuman prove me wrong ( you can't )

Reservist training is one of the exceptions you can use to get access to firearms, so it kind of exists. This country is purely authoritarian though, so every gun not in government hands is considered a problem by our overlords.

be honest guns are literally edgy toys. airguns are enough for mutts

if you wanna play with guns join the army :)

They are toys and and important tools. Airguns are not nearly as much fun or as effective tools. And then there's the fact that free men don't have to ask permission, which is a beautiful ideal an insectoid society like yours could never understand.

japan:
>be rich
pretty much

we are like russia for a hunting rifle

getting a handgun is more difficult, i dont mind, my penis is big enough

Giving incels guns isn't very good idea

Legally:

First you need to become a legitimate user of firearms, this needs to be renewed every 5 years doing the following:

>pay for psych test where you already know what to say and write in so you pass
>pay a gun instructor to sign that you know how to handle a gun
>pay for piece of paper that says you've never been in jail
>prove that you have legitimate means to sustain yourself (job)
>have id
>declare on paper where you live and where you'll keep your guns, you should have a safe and some other safety measures but nobody really checks that unless you own more than 9 weapons
>you probably spent 2 weeks doing this last steps
>go the to the government office to submit all these papers and pay another fee
>after around 5 weeks of your papers sitting on a shelf you get an id that allows you to handle guns
>go to a gunshop
>pay for gun
>take pictures of the gun showing the serial numbers and shit
>submit the purchase bill with some other papers and the pictures to the government office
>5 weeks later you get a slip of paper proving you own the gun and another piece of paper showing you can buy ammo for the caliber of this gun
>then and only then you can pick your gun at the gunshop
>the government leaks information about the people who have legally owned guns and your house gets broken into

Illegally:

Know a guy and pay for any weapon that the police or the military "lost" or guns that cross the border from Paraguay and Brazil, all this cheaper and faster than legally.

Also you cant carry a gun on you unless you get another permit that you have to renew every year. This permit is pretty much not issued to any civilian unless is connected to someone in power.

Attached: aisha typing.gif (500x333, 900K)

strict gun control is a road of high tax

you can do that, if you want the atf to burn down your house

based yemen

I don't know but all the junkies make shotguns from plumbing pipes.

>the government leaks information about the people who have legally owned guns and your house gets broken into
really? :DD

>I have a feeling that if it was easy to buy a gun in Japan they'd kill each other a lot.
and?