Why do Americans work more than one job?

Why do Americans work more than one job?

Attached: shapiro13.jpg (638x960, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQeGBHxIyHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

work sets you free

>it's your fault for working a job that's not paying you enough
silly goy just use your ethnic nepotism to get you a higher paying job! it's not that hard

The fact that this guy has any supporters is baffling to me, this kike made his entire off of going to colleges and debating mentally deficient kids, the moment he ever has a proper debate he runs out like a pussy, fuck anyone that falls for his "muh judeo christian values" ideology

he's right, but not in the way he thinks himself.

one job should be able to sustain you. if you blindly accept the fact that it doesn't you're a retard.
in europe, this problem was solved as workers negotiated for better wages. for this purpose they created unions.
for some reason american workers never reached the stage where they formed unions. instead they chose to blindly accept shitty wages and bootlick their employers. like ben said, that's a "you problem".

It is in a lot of cases. One of my friends works a job that pays shit, but he has the qualifications to get a MUCH better job. I tell him that all of the time and even showed him job postings and all he says is “yeah I don’t know, maybe I will look at it”

To make happy more than one jew

unions exist here

>judeo-christian ideology
your people did this

I’m a white dude and the only reason I got my job is I accidentally slipped I had a boyfriend during my interview

I think only Boomers like him because he thinks exactly like they do (neoliberal market values) and they think he's redpilling the youth. He's a piece of shit and is rightfully ignored by everyone else

He's right though. US unemployment is currently at 3%. Companies are hiring literal felons and cripples to fill positions. If you're still working 2 jobs to make ends meet, you're an irredeemable retard who shouldn't reproduce.

Very few Americans work more than one job, people who do work 2-3 because it pays better than just 1. $$$ makes the world go round.

Me? I work zero and live the best life.

but not on every workplace.
hence you get the infamous anti-union propaganda trying to stop workers from creating unions where they previously didn't exist.

you also have an overwhelmingly anti-union culture.
in pop culture unions are portrayed as corrupt villains who ruin small businesses.

Unions bring down your Income with union fees retards

What pop culture is this? You must consume more American media than I do cuz I've never seen this. Actors are often unionized themselves.

Based, will remember that

based and freeloaderpilled

you don't have to be a member to reap the benefits.

plus, unions aren't simply about increasing wages. they also aim to improve workplace conditions, so that you don't have to fuck up your body at work.

Ive literally never ever seen anti-union anything

youtube.com/watch?v=AQeGBHxIyHw

LMAO that's not "pop culture" you doofus! That's literally a leaked training video for management.

Also he clearly says they aren't anti-union 20 secs in

sorry for calling you a doofus i meant it in a good natured way

>company says they don’t like unions to their new hires
who cares? i’d Imagine no companies like unions. But who cares?

My last job I worked at just started a Union right before I left. My next job is apart of a very large union

>judeo christian
kek whoever came up with this is a genious

When I was in a union my dues were about $900/year and I made much more than that compared to non-union labor in the same industry. Other benefits besides pay too.

Unions are a bitter redpill

Didn't you post the exact same post in the previous thread? Fucking retard

>Also he clearly says they aren't anti-union 20 secs in
watch the rest of the video retard. the very next statement is that unions are bad for the company, meaning that they are against them after all.

also, one warning sign of union activity:
>coworkers talking to each other and being friends outside of work hours
dystopian. they want everyone to be as alienated and lonely as possible.
that way the company can fuck everyone over individually, and the individuals will think "it's just me".

Can anyone explain to me why Ben Shapiro is worshiped by a plurality of the American public and the entirety of the American right wing?

This is a good tactic actually. You have to keep the ruse up for a bit after you're hired but well worth it

Same topic, same post, simple logic bud

Only not enough (you)s the first time

>watch the rest of the video r*tard.
Wow I apologize for calling you a doofus and you use the r-slur. Not okay bro. Do better.

I've already seen the whole video twice before, its old news. Its not pop culture though or something the commoners were supposed to see.

>Ben Shapiro is worshiped
He's not lol I think you have brain damage from hanging out online too much

Lol most people don’t even know who is he

His videos (lamentably) show up in my recommends and I don't even watch YouTube political commentators. I decided to check out his page for nice however and millions of views and non stop dick sucking comments from people with MAGA themed avatars tell a different story.

That seems unlikely since Danes, for example, make dramatically higher wages than Americans despite having no minimum wage

You know a lot of those profiles are fake right?

He doesn't show up in my recommends at all, sounds like a "Canadian" problem to me. Youtube must be recommending him to you because you are Canadian and Canadians love to worship him.

Pic related what the average Americans recommends look like (mine)

Attached: always i know.png (1186x670, 745K)

stop watching embedded videos on Jow Forums, especially meme shit.

they count towards your youtube history, and believe me, EVERYTHING meme related will result in epic MAGA recs.

lmaooo I looked up his channel (Daily Wire? unless he has a personal channel somewhere?), the videos have less than half a million views. America has like 327 million people. The absolute state of Canadian logic.

>get recommended a youtuber.
>see a lot of fawning comments
>decide that "the plurality of Americans" worship him.

Like I said, you have brain damage from hanging out online too much.

I watch embed video on Jow Forums and I don't have any MAGA rec, see: If you are getting MAGA rec its a "you" thing, dont blame our fair 4channel

Take the Cowger Pill

Attached: ccb.jpg (309x499, 24K)

Well subtly saying he spewing bullshit online for a few hours gets him more than enough to live decently

Hes telling you to forget conventional jobs

>vaporwave & mcr

Attached: 1539534227561.jpg (720x717, 48K)

Youtube isn't a good metric to gauge public opinion. Sargon and JPW are by far the largest British political youtubers yet practically irrelevant, even to Conservatives.

>Ben Shapiro's voice
This guy went to Harvard Law. I assume they teach future lawyers there how to be effective advocates, which involves not sounding like he does when talking. He's a very good example of how not to talk in public (fast, high pitch. Like annoyingly high-pitched.) I'll also assume this guy had access to voice coaches as he had access to classical violin training (not saying it follows. Just saying voice training was not out of his reach.) But seriously that voice doe.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.28M)

The most popular American youtube channel is DudePerfect which actually is worshiped by many Americans, in fact many American homes have a small shrine dedicated especially to their classic antics. They are worshiped across all political and religious spectrum. WWDPD?

Why Canadians think Ben Shapiro is a big deal is beyond me, the man has less than 2 million subs. The Internet Historian has more subs, and he's a meme man.

This comes from a Jew born into money who only moonlights as a public figure for fun because daddy trust funded him a lifetime of money already.

Sorry your retardation makes you sensitive, but maybe if you had a tard union you'd be able to actually do something about it :^)

>MAGA themed avatars

Bro when you see any online profile that is [Name][Number string][Political symbol or flag] it's a bot, they follow painfully consistent and obvious patterns.

this is satire, right?