Would you rather live near Arabs or Albanians?

Would you rather live near Arabs or Albanians?

Attached: 0b270ddca941301ac04b2a76a1507e06.jpg (750x750, 98K)

Arabs probably, their women go for white men more and they are a slight bit more civilised.

Albanians are the biggest criminals in Europe and their women chase after black dick.

Arabs. At least they are predictable.

Test

> their women go for white
Our women love the white phenotype , but they aren't sluts , will only have sex if married

Albanian girls are Pretty cute atleast

Attached: images (9).jpg (224x224, 8K)

okay jamal

Attached: page-a-10_14289628.jpg (634x519, 136K)

gib beaky nosed lebanese gf
Albanians are too yt.

>would you rather live near someone who is similar to you or someone who is not
What a tough choice, merimutt.

Arabs no doubts

Does it matter to you though ? How can you even tell the difference between an Italian and an Albanian?

I'd rather live near an east asian over any other group in the world

albanian christians

Albanians look like Arabs but are more criminal. Italians are usually very good looking

Italians hate Albanians, I think they can sniff 'em out.

albanians

I'd rather not live at all haha

why not both

Attached: 1545076687128.jpg (750x745, 106K)

why do mutts make these retarded statements so often?

You are retarded dude an Italian and an albo look no different

I live near all those groups, you're community's nearly homogeneous and you've probably have seen like two black people in your whole life

They're both swarthy but Italians are good looking and Albanians arent thats the difference

t. 1/64 Italian Pablo Bartolucci

albanian guy

Attached: padu.jpg (400x301, 32K)

Neither. Shitskins out of human communities.

Why do Italian women crave after Albanian cock then ?

easily mi amigo

Attached: ermal-meta-fabrizzio-moro.jpg (1300x859, 122K)

>Our
nassim.jpg

His mother is Swiss, most look like this

Attached: Albanian.jpg (231x218, 5K)

males too

>How can you even tell the difference between an Italian and an Albanian?
I was literally expecting the question to be about italians and arabs the few moments before I got to the end of it lol

Lmaoing at all these manlet Albanians here

Attached: images (36).jpg (278x181, 9K)

Albanians any day

>reverse search says he's serb and probably a gypsy one
nice damage control

That's a joke though but Italian and Albanians don't look that diffrent

Arabs diaspora girls are really easy lays.
It's probably different in arabic country though

Italian males crave after Albanian cock too ? Well ok....

Did you ever fuck an Arab women ?

>manlets
xhaka is 185 which is optimal height
even that small square man is more chad than anyone here

You are delousanal Albanians look like this , you are some kind of Balkan nigger aren't you ?

We had a kid knifed yesterday by one of those subhumans. Are arabs different?

are albanians dirty muslims or not?
btw i like that guy Goshi, i think thats his name
albanian girls are hot too and ive heard theyre slutty as hell, like the one who accused Robinho of rape

>same discussion yesterday
>was not albanian

why are you fyromonkeys such lying niggers

They're dirty muslims but unlike Arabs many of them seem ashamed of it

That somehow makes it worse

Why do you call Muslims dirty fren , hygiene is very important in Islam , and being dirty is a sin

> i think thats his name
gashi

Your skintone is very dirty thats for sure

But I'm not brown , and brown people aren't dirty , this is like saying white people have cum on their skin

White skintone is pinkish and healthy looking. The darker something gets the dirty it is, pic related

Attached: Scientists-Explain-What-Smoking-Every-Day-Does-To-Your-Lungs.png (1600x900, 407K)

I have to disagree , while I am mainly attracted to white skinned women , being dark doesn't mean being dirty , many people are attracted to brown skinned people

lungs get darker with age retard

>attracted to white skinned women
Everyone in the world is, especially your kind you dumb arab

imbecile

Albanians

> American
> calling anyone dumb
Go shoot someone you stupid fucking shit

why people have such a hate for albanians?

Also , I doubt you ever put your penis in a woman , you stroke your micropenis every night on the thought of a woman that will love you , your skin tone is the only thing you can be proud of , despite you being a burden on the white race , you think you are better than everyone else , but you are just an idiot , you avoid the sun like the plague to guard your worthless trophy , intrully hope a woman has some apathy towards you to give you a hug or else you won't know what women smell like

Arabs

Albanians

muh being a snowflake online
irl no one gives a shit, i know plenty of people who are doing great abroad

Albanians, all Albanians I've ever met and interacted with have been solid party guys, they piss on Islam and all that good shit. And their girls are cute as fuck and if I wasn't so skeptical about having a family with one of them I could go and get me an Albanian wife right away.

Wrong. I know from experience hahahaaaa.

Attached: 1536270947217.jpg (1268x798, 397K)

Opposite, Italians look very arab while Albanians are clearly more whiter.

God, I want to breed her.
Too bad, she only fucks Black Guys!

>arab diaspora
I think you meant to say north african nigs called berbers

You Monkey, you nigger, you Italian-Irish-German-English American trash. You suburban subhuman, you absolute disgusting waste of breathe. How dare you insult Albanians, a people far superior to your ilk. You should be killed for such a post. Your family raped by Mexicans and skinned alive for such incendiary remarks. You big lipped colonists, you dumper of cheap shitty goods on foreign markets, you racist twat. You will suffer endless amount of pain and death when you reach hell in an infinite cycle of pain and misery as you get resurrected time and again to get buttfucked by Satan. You trash. Do not insult god’ people again. You cretin.

Attached: 3DD9DF08-0F2A-4033-B45C-D682ED3922D0.jpg (301x512, 12K)

I have never heard of an Albanian not involved in crime. Even other minorities fear them

I guess the liver and kidney aren't healthy

Albanians.They give less fucks about religion and their women are hot

whomst

Albanians, Italians and Arabs all look the same since we are all med
t.expert on looks

Only Albanians from Albania have no idea about religion since 2 generations, nearly 3 have grown up without an idea of religion
But now they are being islamized like most Albanians and thats a good thing

Attached: screen-shot-2018-08-21-at-122037.png (619x369, 468K)

albanians from macedonia suck turkish cock

the exact same people

everything Southeast of Slovenia is already Arabia

albanians still aren't very religious at all but albanians from macedonia are probably the most religious of them all. most albanians in diaspora don't give a fuck about religion, they insist on modernizing

Fuming, albanians are very religious and anti modernization, we are 80% muslim after all

albanians are the most pathetic diaspora in the world. they literally incentivize their people to assimilate and become modern. why do you think the most famous albanians in the world are models and singers?

they don't teach their kids to be doctors or lawyers, they teach them to be secular westerners. 80% muslim is a joke, the only religious albanians are from macedonia. hoxha fucked albanians permanently