Jair Bolsonaro = Mauricio Macri

Jair Bolsonaro = Mauricio Macri

Attached: image.jpg (1080x2220, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-05-30/brazil-posts-first-economic-contraction-since-end-of-recession
g1.globo.com/jornal-nacional/noticia/2019/07/23/governo-lanca-programa-para-baratear-preco-do-gas-natural.ghtml
gazetadopovo.com.br/republica/governo-aprova-diretrizes-para-acabar-com-monopolio-do-gas-natural/
heritage.org/index/ranking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Democracy was a mistake.

>trusting italians

it's all deserved

You mean the crazy cokehead fucked up? Colour me shocked and surprised!

nah nah nah, the crazy cokehead was impeached in '92 after he took the money from everyone causing a suicide epidemy in Brazil

Attached: fernando-collor.jpg (600x639, 249K)

They're all crazy cokeheads and you live in a banana republic run by monkeys.

That's a pretty dumb comparison and shows a very low level of knowledge.

He didn't do short term "boosts" to the economy but yes he's doing the right stuff so far, not even the left here tries to argue against the economic reforms.

thank you for poiting the obvious

>never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Attached: globo.png (540x512, 381K)

They actually do symbolic opposition but always say dumb shit like "we're not against the reforms, only THIS one! We can do it better!"
As for GDP contracting, the article you posted, it already tells you why and it has nothing to do with governance.
bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-05-30/brazil-posts-first-economic-contraction-since-end-of-recession

>First-quarter results were marred by a bad crop that caused agriculture to decline, deadly collapse of a mining dam in the town of Brumadinho that torpedoed iron ore shipments, and a prolonged recession in neighboring Argentina that is sapping demand for Brazilian car exports. Brazil’s industry contracted 2%, driven by a 6.3% drop in extractive activity-- its biggest in a decade.

Without the reforms it would be even worse, Brazil simply can't grow anymore until the systemic problems are fixed.

>sold Embraer (a company responsible for literally 2% of our GDP) to the Americans, part of their production chain is leaving the country and people are getting fired
>is gutting Petrobras that is like 12% of our GDP
>Vale is like 3% of our GDP and can't stop killing people, destroying rivers and fucking our water (but, to be fair, this was PT's fault and BoIsonaro just followed with it)
>large landowner don't pay taxes because fuck it and BoIsonaro made them pay even less
>cops and bankers are almost reaching the prima noctis status
>letf is the same shit, but with more faggots and stoners while praising Globo niggers
I really don't blame Hitler, Stalin, Vargas or any other dictator who got into power and purged even their own party/allies. Fuck this shit.

PAI DO POVO PAI DO POVO PAI DO POVO PAI DO POVO

Attached: vargas.jpg (1024x585, 60K)

What makes you think privatizing a company would decrease economic activity? And why would more taxes increase it?
I don't think you understand economy at all, the "gutting" of the natural gas wing of Petrobras will end their gas monopoly and lead to much cheaper gas which is extremely important for some industries and households, this is how you feed the economy.

And here's their plan
g1.globo.com/jornal-nacional/noticia/2019/07/23/governo-lanca-programa-para-baratear-preco-do-gas-natural.ghtml

Just being able to fill up gas without having to buy a new cylinder is a huge deal for poor people, these regulations make zero sense.

Or what will happen is what is playing out in the UK right now. He will sell the monopoly to a single campaign donator/friend.

Attached: image.jpg (640x693, 112K)

Or what will happen is that you are an idiot and you have zero idea of what's going on and you have a cartoony view of politics, being willfully ignorant is nothing to be proud of.

Reminds me of that questionnaire of EU citizens regarding trust and hardwork where the majority of Italians said Italians were the least trustworthy in the EU.

Also how does this make any sense?
>what will happen to Brazil is that Brexit fucked up trade between EU and the UK
wat, how does this apply to Brazil at all? We are making new trade deals to begin with, EU-Mercosur is the biggest free trade deal in the world.

dude just stop everyone with 2 neurons realized that bolsonaro was a big mistake

Thank you for using Samsung.

>>sold Embraer (a company responsible for literally 2% of our GDP) to the Americans, part of their production chain is leaving the country and people are getting fired
It was privatised in the 90s with an IPO in 2000. Your government has only had a 0.3% stake since then.

That's just our interregional issues

Attached: 1551112029621.png (400x369, 83K)

People here tend to have a very idiotic view on state-owned companies and think that private companies somehow don't contribute to the economy, when in reality a state company only means that the costs are paid with public money and profits are private, they conflate statism with nationalism.
The indoctrination is deep and the economic illiteracy is complete.

At least Macri isnt a kike

Attached: 1561479893949.png (438x432, 71K)

>What makes you think privatizing a company would decrease economic activity?
State-owned companies in strategic sectors play an important role in the economy, from subsidized credit to small farmers (like BB, Caixa and FCB in the US) to the water company in Bolivia.
>And why would more taxes increase it?
I don't think taxing more people and products would help the economy, but you have a problem when a rich guy can grow söy in half of the country and pay nothing while receiving free money from the government because everyone else is paying for it.
>I don't think you understand economy at all, the "gutting" of the natural gas wing of Petrobras will end their gas monopoly and lead to much cheaper gas which is extremely important for some industries and households
You're not breaking the monopoly, you're giving the state-owned monopoly to a private company.

The Brazilian government had the golden share. They could veto and stuff, plus the whole influence with ITA (institute that educates people to work there).

>You're not breaking the monopoly, you're giving the state-owned monopoly to a private company.
Wrong and you obviously didn't read anything about their plans.
gazetadopovo.com.br/republica/governo-aprova-diretrizes-para-acabar-com-monopolio-do-gas-natural/

>Have about 20% of your GDP come from state owned companies
>elect a right wing leader

Honestly 100% their fault, there are few certainties in life. Death, taxes and right wing governments gutting the public sector to pad the pockets of their rich donors.

>private companies somehow don't contribute to the economy

They barely do, they'll offshore their profits to dodge taxes, fire workers in mass and bring in costly automation in their place.

i've overheard two ladies in the subway talking about how they regret voting for bolsonaro

Heh, i like the literal joke you made with collor here

Protectionist state economies never worked and never will, we have been trying it for a century and fragile industries that can't compete, crippling corruption and most expensive products in the world are all we have to show for it.
Our car manufacturers also sell us cars will less features since there's no outside competition, meanwhile Mexico is open to our own car industry but our cars there are cheaper there, have more features and they have their own industry too, it's bafflingly stupid.

Attached: info-mex-bra.jpg (620x420, 80K)

Not gonna lie, former Bolsonaro voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bolsonaro crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>nuclear codes

Singapore lmao

I'm glad i voted for Cabo Daciolo and not for bolsokike
sneed

every time..

Attached: measures.jpg (474x348, 39K)

heritage.org/index/ranking

Bolsonaro is dumb and gonna fuck brasil.

but a new from may 30? . why ?

because he's a mentally ill shitposter that has been rotating the same few pics for several months now, never expect a good post from a leaf

i dont think it matters what you vote for there
until you dont understand how every law abiding citizen of yours is a compatriot who you SHOULD NOT try to fuck over politics wont change

sweden is such a slut

>We measure economic freedom based on 12 quantitative and qualitative factors, grouped into four broad categories, or pillars, of economic freedom:
> Rule of Law (property rights, government integrity, judicial effectiveness)
>Government Size (government spending, tax burden, fiscal health)
>Regulatory Efficiency (business freedom, labor freedom, monetary freedom)
>Open Markets (trade freedom, investment freedom, financial freedom)

>Each of the twelve economic freedoms within these categories is graded on a scale of 0 to 100. A country’s overall score is derived by averaging these twelve economic freedoms, with equal weight being given to each. More information on the grading and methodology can be found in the appendix.

So it doesn't really tell you how protectionist a country is.

>italy

Attached: 1564237590373.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Candidates had vastly different proposals so yes it matters a lot, it's not like euro countries where it's just controlled oppositions or how Brazil used to be a few years ago.

Both were shit. Two jews trying to outjew each other.

Your opinion doesn't change the fact that they were vastly different, what's up with these low IQ nonarguments?

he's only been in office like 6 months. give the man a chance.

>different proposals
>same result
>low IQ

ok monkay man, hail whatever white person you like

No the results are far from the same, completely different views on the economy will lead to a very different country in the future and other sectors are having vastly different results too like public security, a tapped call from a gang leader whined about the new government and said how they had a "great dialogue" with the old one.

Attached: 1.png (1024x471, 133K)

>they were vastly different
This.
Bolsonaro is the good type of jew. Haddad is the bad type of jew. Neither of them knows what is work, both were born in a rich family, both are freemasons and jewish, they were in Brasilia for decades doing absolutely nothing, but they're completely different!

I don't even know where to start with your stupidity, Bolsonaro's doings so far are complete opposite from that PT did for 15 years, I could understand if you were just an ignorant dunning-kruger gringo but why are you even trying to deny the obvious?

>"professor" that wrote a dissertation on Marx and tried to push for gay propaganda in schools vs military captain that hates fags and commies
woah, totally the same!

Attached: 1510352369965.png (750x1334, 127K)

Someone asked Bolsonaro about why the economy was going bad and his reply was: "go ask the minister of economy, it's not my problem".

I love Bolsonaro.

>faggot who wanted to push faggotery on kids
>faggot who puts children traffickers in his government
I was wrong and I need to apologize, user. Both are completely different, one is AIDS and the other is cancer.

>>faggot who puts children traffickers in his government
what the fuck are you even talking about retard?

What is with you zoomers and your edgy ass nihilism 24/7? Haha our elader can't lead xDDDD SO FUNNY

Damares' NGO was kidnapping children from natives and poor farmers. Edir Macedo used to kidnap and sell portuguese kids. Both have ties to Israel that is a pedo paradise where every jew hides (including Arie Scher, a jewish diplomat who used to rape kids inside the Israeli embassy in Rio de Janeiro).

Attached: pedo cunt on the right.jpg (1000x357, 73K)

He essentially runs a technocracy and lets his economic ministers free to do whatever, this is far from nihilism and how the country should have been ran since the beginning instead of the idiotic presidents we had who knew nothing about economy but still pretended they did, putting political allies in the ministry instead of technical experts.