What do I do about my brother?

Despite studying in one of the best universities in the country, he is unable to get a job because of his poor GPA. As a result he is in a bad mood 24*7. He is always crying and whining and throwing anger at our mother when she tries to speak to him. When he's alone in his room I can hear him muttering to himself about what a tragedy his life is. I hate seeing my mother and brother fight, and my brother is making the whole family miserable with his angry behaviour. What can I do to help him? I can't see him like this anymore. I'm afraid he might even kill himself.

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

You must do puja to some household deity to bring peace to the family. The gods will bring peace

honour kill him

Fuck off

i find it impossible he cannot get a job. HE probably cant get a elite job that your family was expecting, but he CAN get a job. How old is your brother? advise him to find a job with lower salary, that lower his expectations, he cant demand to get something good if he did poorly at university. Is he mediocre in everything he does or was he forced to study something he didnt like?

kill him, make his body turn in to a cow then consume him

send him here. he'll be a doctor.

He studied something he really wasn't interested in, telecommunications engineering. The job market is very thin for his stream and no companies want to hire him because of his grades.

Give him some Prozac

Also, he is twenty-one years old.

It's time to break it down to him and make him face reality. His education was useless and it's time for him to abandon his pride and apply for a job at the local scam call center. I get calls daily from scammer pajeets, so I'll put in a good word for him.

you need to get him laid

How old are you and what do you do?

My brother is in the same situation.

For your case, being an indian, the best solution is to kill him.

I am his age, but one year junior to him in academics, and I study computer science.

Tell him to go back to school or join the military

Twins ? Also what ethnic group are you ? Do your parents expect you to do real good cause of that ?

We are Bengali.

find him a prostitute to fuck

What college is he from?
If I was in his shoes I would've gone for higher studies.

RVCE.

maybe hes constipated