Just have sex incel

>Just have sex incel
>Just get a job NEET
>Just grow taller manlet
>Just go to the gym fatass

why people cant accept other people as they are?

Attached: tumblr_m92y9hubr51ruybz3o1_400.jpg (400x274, 49K)

Nah, fuck everybody but me and my family.

just be chad bro

Attached: 069590DF-271A-413C-A72F-28505855E7D7.jpg (2694x1876, 446K)

i accept you for who you are but it is just fun to make fun of people on the internet

jajajajajaja

:(

Because they get a high off of being smug and condescending. They cling onto any little positive aspect about themselves and desperately scour through shitpost after shitpost until they find someone lacking in that aspect so they can talk shit about them and get their high.

Aside from the manlet part, they are entirely right though.

NEETness is not an individual trait, those lazy leeches must be mocked and forced to leave the basement. Everything else I don't care about, as long as you're a nice person.

Attached: 1559017643952.jpg (788x900, 86K)

>t.

Attached: 97593F68-DB88-4226-9C98-BA428BBCDCD7.jpg (591x570, 74K)

Came here to say this.

in most cases you can just lose weight and get a job

Based slaves

Just be yourself user.

all of those seem like fishing attempts

The other ones are hard, but a fat person physically can go to a gym desu.

A person can also physically get a job or have sex

>Are you an alt-right member?

Not exactly. You have to apply for jobs and go to an interview and try not to be a sperg long enough to get the job. After that you have to keep it.

Having sex involves finding a girl who is physically attracted to you and then talking to her without putting her off. Going to the gym requires leaving the house and walking into a building. You can start small if the big weights are too much for you at first.

t. skinny non-virgin with a job

You can easily get a job and go to the gym if you live in a first world country like Finland. You can also have sex by doing those 2 things and ultimtely by picking a girl of average height you can make your offspring into non-m*Nlets. Imagine all the shit previous generations of Finnshits went through and now you pretend to suffer in first world.

>Not exactly. You have to apply for jobs and go to an interview and try not to be a sperg long enough to get the job. After that you have to keep it.
Correct. And at a gym you have to train and keep your weight down.
>Having sex involves finding a girl who is physically attracted to you and then talking to her without putting her off. Going to the gym requires leaving the house and walking into a building. You can start small if the big weights are too much for you at first.
Or pay someone.

Heh heh yeah brah no excuses...

Does anyone else here work an office job? I take home 2.000€ per month after taxes but I barely do any work! It's like I come in at 7 and sit around until 9 browsing 4chin on my phone and then I do two hours of work. at 11 I start to wait for lunch. then i do work from 1 to 2 and wait until i can go home at 3.

So boring

By the way I don't even know how to meet women. All the mid 20s women at my work have a boyfriend or are married already.

The gym is all down to you though. There is no outside interferences.
>Or pay someone
I guess you could if you want to. You could pay a personal trainer to help you lose weight if you really wanted.

Excuses for what lad? I'm literally at work right now. ;)

I meant pay someone to have sex, though.

If my source of income could be making Youtube videos, then I would be MADE and have it sweet.

I'll give you that. I wouldn't do it, but it is possible.

Telling someone to have sex or get taller is dumb, you cant just become more beautiful or taller.
However anyone can work out and gain some muscle or get a job.

Spot on.

>Just go to the gym fatass

You can get a physically intense job, to "gym" five days a week and get paid for it. You still build muscles, our ancestors who toiled in the fields all day were strong as fuck just like various primitive tribes of today still are, the things is you get practical muscles, not swolen gymmuscles so you won’t look that good.

Attached: 23db7bb8ebf2c72488b1a7a79b8087eb.jpg (650x488, 51K)

People are just trying to give you advice, nothing wrong with it