Demographically speaking the South-West United States is going to Mexico no matter what ameriniggers do

Demographically speaking the South-West United States is going to Mexico no matter what ameriniggers do.

Attached: 5B403A88-9A39-4A5E-AF82-325402673F1D.png (1621x1265, 178K)

Good, Aztlan was always and will be Mexican once again

>ITS INEVITABLE
>STOP STRUGGLING GOY

>invaded us three times
>stole our corn, cowboys, poinsettias, etc and called them their own
>made their illegal immigrants declare independence from us
>stole half of our country
>helped France the first time they tried to invade us
>helped our dictator in charge for over 30 years because he gave them all our resources
>tried to install a new dictator when we fought the one above
>took advantage of our poor for centuries, giving them special allowances in order to make them go there and work on the rail network, farms, etc
>blame us for the fact that they invited those mexicans over centuries
>biggest consumers of drugs in the planet, and drugs are cultivated in south america so they NEED to go through mexico
>declare the “war on drugs” because they are puritan retards spreading their cancer around the world, and in the process mostly jail blacks and the mexicans they invited in a disproportionate manner, to the point they became the country with the most prisoners in the world
>make us start a war because they can't either stop consuming drugs nor legalize
>70% of the arms cartels have come from USA
>ask us to deport central americans; and then proceed to blame the central american immigration on us even when we deport more than 90% of them; to then pretend we not only don't deport them but help them reach the US because we are evil; while saying we are hypocrites because we do deport them. At the same time
>use their global media to talk shit about us and create shit stereotypes
>made us their slave labor with nafta
>blame us for nafta as if it was a bad thing for them even though they gained over 4.2 million jobs because of it; obtained cheap things, while making our gdp per capita stagnate and destroyed our agriculture with their subsidized corn
>export their shit food culture and sugar infested garbage here

>hurr durr, poor americans have to deal with mexicans
>hurr durr, being right next to USA was the best thing that could have ever happened to mexico

Attached: 67BF1D52-9AF2-4928-88C2-3BDB4F74E02B.jpg (592x604, 83K)

The spics in Texas wouldn’t side with M*xico

Jews have nothing to do with it. But please go ahead and keep believing in those conspiracy theories. You'll eventually snap and shoot up a Walmart and that will be the end of it.

Demographically speaking Western Canada is going to China no matter what whitecuck leafs do

>sucking about to amerinigger cock
Embarrassing.

Will it look like current Mexico ?

Attached: 1565010271295.jpg (1024x640, 70K)

We can get Asians in California to ally with the Whites given traditional Spic hostility to Asian culture (see all the Chinese massacres in Mexico, how Asians are treated in Brazil and Peru, etc)

>fictional origin story place
>always and once again
you do me a sad, cousin

it was raw and shameful what we did to Pancho Villa
that said, come get some

>jews have nothing to do with it

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Go back to pick tomatoes indio

Everyone in north America massacred chinks, don't pretend you are innocent, faggot.

But you still hate Chinks, we don't. Asians and Whites in America are pretty much the same thing. Cali is 16% Asian. They'd be great cannon fodder for the cause.

>let me tell you about your country
Chinese and Koreans live in Mexico and we aren't racist to them

Attached: ipanews_5e2b065f-5ffe-41c3-810a-32de0e9a1d88_1.jpg (1125x633, 98K)

Chinese and Koreans are regularly discriminated against in Mexico. It's very sad :(

Stupid jokes in retarded televisa ""comedy"" shows you mean?

Attached: 1555807933922.png (2000x1500, 272K)

support to greater mexico

We don't want to be part of Mexico, we want to be independent. California alone has 3x the GDP of pobrexico

All you care about is money, chi whore

COME AND GET IT

In America, Mestizos despise Asians. I see that everyday in California.

I want my territory back REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The US southwest is middle-class, bilingual and castizo.
Mexico is poor, spanish dominant and mestizo.
We have more in common with USA than with you.

Basado
Alta California es mexicana

I’m Asian and I like Hispanics better than wh*tes. In fact, we don’t fucking like you at all. We’re not your “ally” or your “model minority”, so stop fucking trying.

t. Flip

You're not really Asian. You're a Spic. I'm talking about relevant Asian people like Chinese, Japanese and Koreans. Most East Asians despise Spics.

>castizo
That's how amerimutts call yourselves? Lel

Too bad Asian women love white cock lmao

Just like Boston became a part of Ireland right?

Wrong again, seething wh*toids

Attached: 1F06B03A-D42A-4797-A9AD-5979F647761C.jpg (1400x1050, 267K)

we tejanos would much rather be independent than return to the hands of papi mehico.
>asian "men"
pretty much all latinos are mutts to varying degrees. most prietos here are centroamericacas though. a lot of castizos just pass off as white with all the extra "minority" bonus points.

Attached: 1565858645222.png (800x574, 193K)

>70% of the arms cartels have come from USA
Not our fault that the Mexican military is too stupid to keep inventory.

Clearly you're not a female though. Asian females would gladly ally with White men. And women run your societies, so...yeah.

Hablen español perros

Attached: 67C45979-0585-4604-8EF7-0D3A4426484C.jpg (740x493, 381K)

This is why Asians and Whites vs. Spics and Blacks in California

Que hables español pinche gringo puñetas

Attached: 5EBD1B26-7BE2-4DCA-B5CD-B6ACFBD20322.jpg (1430x754, 136K)

Basado

The reason they came here and didn't go back is because they have no desire to live in Mexico.

Am I the only ricepilled Mexican?

He siad that in English though, not Spanish

They don't want to be poor, not because they like American degeneration

>like American degeneration
They are some of the biggest degenerates.

Yes, the Hispanics who ran away from Mexico are just dying to go back to Mexico. If they broke off from the US, it would just be USSR Mexico

They can move to Massachusetts or Puerto Rico I don't care

what would a Mexican L.A. look like anyway, I imagine it would be Babylon and Sodom rolled into one

Who? Hispanics or whites? It seems that both are doing fine, disregarding the alt-right causing trouble because Pablos are stealing their m'ladies

El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Ángeles is Mexican and always has been. And probably will look like a Monterrey with more fags and niggers

Attached: 0xi4d6bg05.jpg (740x426, 66K)

Living here isnt bad at all, whit*s who "live" here are overreacting.

lol once we got Asians on our side, China will arm the whites. It'll be glorious

Like Tijuana probably

Asian youth Americanize quickly, and I wouldn't count on China risking involvement

Plus the majority of homeless and mentally Ill I have seen have been nigger or white.

Why do White people think Asians actually like them?

Would California be better off in Mexican hands?

It would be better off in the hands of god

Attached: 1561394331392s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Forced us to build a wall after 2020s Trump victory.

Attached: 1516998323655.jpg (784x643, 79K)