Working 40 hours a week is inhumane and a crime

Working 40 hours a week is inhumane and a crime.

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg (800x450, 35K)

Try 80 lmao.

So don't work 40 hours a week. No one is forcing you

I won't don't worry. Going to quit my job tomorrow. Fucking sick of being tired all the time and having no time for anything.

You only get 8 hrs a day to shitpost + 16hrs on the weekend?

Attached: 1560960484175.jpg (708x800, 95K)

Capitalism did this

Hopefully it won't last much longer. But also hopefully it's collapse doesn't lead to some bullshit.

So don't do it, retard. No one is forcing you to do anything. Can't you retards in your country just leech off your government instead and be a neet?

1+ hour to get prepared and get to work
1+ hour to get back home
And everyday I work overhours
You basically wake up go to work come home sleep repeat and you are so fucked up when the weekend comes that you have no energy to do anything

fuck w*rking and fuck c*pitalism

Dude imagine working 48 hours weekly or pic related throughout the whole year

Attached: images (20).jpg (656x467, 48K)

I agree. This is fucking inhumane

So you can only shitpost for 5 hours? My poor baby

Can relate

Attached: 34EC72D0-060D-43FC-9A62-BDE1D3AF411E.jpg (500x405, 77K)

Working is inhumane and a crime.

Agree based MAGApede. Fucking commies wanting better lives. Of course we should work 40+ hours a week to make sure Jeff Bezos can buy another 80 room mansion

I'd rather work 16 hours every day if it led to progress of myself I'd probably need to accelerate my working to make up for lost time to achieve my goals on schedule and be proud of myself.

Why are you so mad?

Attached: how in the hell.png (500x500, 143K)

JUST STOP WORKING 40 HOURS BRO LITERALLY GET RICH DOING SOMETHING ELSE LMAO NEVERMIND THE FACT THAT THIS GENERATION CANNOT AFFORD A HOUSE TO START A FAMILY ON ON A REGULAR WAGE. SLAVE AWAY DOING SOMETHING ELSE UNTIL YOU CAN MAYBE MARRY AT 40 BRO IT'S COOL BRO IF THE BOOMERS DID IT SO CAN YOU

Attached: 1565892240873.png (390x348, 125K)

test

Bros I’m not a commie and I’ve always felt that rich people deserve their money but I’ve been having an internal struggle the past few weeks trying to justify why Jeff Bezos deserves $170 billion dollars. I know he earned it and that’s that on that but wtf. Even if he gave a million dollars to every person living in poverty on earth he’d have billions left over. Like I just started another fucking retail job after working in food service and retail for the past 7 years and this shit is so exhausting. I’m so tired all the time, no real hobbies, etc. And for what? In those 7 years I’ve saved very little money. It feels pointless like wtf am I doing? And what if I get sick or my car breaks down? I’ll be completely fucked and Jeff Bezos is just sitting on $170 billion that he’ll never be able to spend.

In my country, the average person is balls deep in credit card and car debt. Literally just choose not to do that and have some restraint and you can live quite comfortably.

At least in the USA, I can't speak for Spain.

>DUDE LMAO JUST CHOOSE NOT TO GO IN DEBT DESPITE A COLLEGE DEGREE IS REQUIRED TO LIVE A NORMAL MIDDLECLASS LIFE AND TO GET INTO COLLEGE YOU MUST SHIT OUT $25K MINIMUM A YEAR

americans are fucking braindead

nothing wrong with working a lot if you're young.
i've uninroniclaly asked to work more hours without getting paid because to me the usual 42hours weren't enough

Fucking tard. With capitalism, you can literally be homeless and work your self up to a billionaire your just unsuccessful which is your fault but you don't want to take responsibility for it so you blame something else like a fucking five-year-old.

t. Signed the pledge