Ugh, what could have been

Ugh, what could have been...

Attached: 1565893480386.png (1080x1398, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztlán
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look, it's another thread made by the Yankee insulting the South.

>cascadia belongs to russia

The South should be nuked

Cringe

>not sinking New York

booooooo

bump

>Euros defending southerners despite the fact they represent everything that people hate about Americans the most
It's all so tiresome

based and redpilled

Wait, we're supposed to hate small towns, farmers, and patriotic Americans?

what's patriotic about a section of the country threatening to break off from the union

That was like over century ago, and people change.

Attached: 1565897950826.png (1786x2048, 1003K)

That flag was adopted in 1894, also they plan on changing it to this flag in the future.

Attached: Stennis-flag-Mississippi-proposal.png (780x520, 20K)

The people actively voted against it.
Doesn't change the fact that southoids have a fetish for state flags made during the Civil War, for SOME reason...

>no freshwater
I’ll stay in Kazakhstan thanks

>shitting on da souf

norf/10

Attached: norf greggs.jpg (720x627, 52K)

And? All because a bunch of retards in the south get a boner for the Civil War and the confederacy, that means the rest of us are like them. Besides a small number of inbred rednecks actually believe that southern pride bullshit, the rest us just see it as a piece of history and leaves it at that.

this, south men should have won!

>new spain
More like New New Spain

What I even is Aztlan?

aztec

The actual aztlan was in the west coast of Mexico probably, but sounds nice for a Castizo ethnostate

So it where its believed Aztecs came from? Seems interesting. But there were already many many American Indians living there who are completely different from Aztecs. I dont know man.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztlán

Aren't norfs traditional labour voters?

>independent quebec
oh I am laffin

Attached: 1479185276523.png (410x573, 26K)

The south want to destroy the union and so do we.

Hell, maybe where we're done we'll give part of New England back to you. Don't forget to tax the shit out of them as payment for revolutionary war reparations.

Southerners getting a hard-on for the south is the equivalent of other Americans going ga-ga over the Revolutionary War.
It's just saying "look what we did, hehe" even though you have absolutely nothing to do with the sentiment or even the people of that war anymore. Most Dixie Southerners would be very confused at a modern day Southerner, as would a Minuteman be almost an entirely different nationality to a modern American.

if quebec controlled atlantic and alberta they'd unironically be dealing with insurrections so it's even less likely

Attached: 1539373892130.png (543x655, 244K)

quebec has mass migration from France, and the bloc is rising again, and CAQ is going to make quebec great again

85% of the population is born in quebec, compared to 76% born in Canada across the entire Canadian Confederation. Quebec will win, and Anglos de mierde will fall.

Quebec would willingly let the Albertans go free.

>mootxico primarily European by descent
>natives mostly discriminated against
>larps as "land of the mexica" anyway

Yeah, I guess Aztlan does sound nice for larpers.

It's literally just retarded anchor babies whose parents hopped the border trying to play gibsmedat with American lands because they think the vast deserts of the west are magic soil stolen from mootxico, rather than an absolute barren shithole only made productive through mass technological exploitation by Americans.

>Greater New England
Can only get so erect user