WTF? Is this guy threatening the world with terrorism?

WTF? Is this guy threatening the world with terrorism?

Attached: Threat.png (647x636, 104K)

Why did londoners vote for this guy?

Wrong Khan, this is Imran Khan the Prime Minister of Pakistan who was only recently in the USA with Trump

Prepare for the horns of the Ibex Falconeri, India.

He's right though, Muslims have a colossal victim complex and will chimp out to legendary extents if anything happens to one anywhere. Don't shoot the messenger.

Muslims can't grasp the idea of nationalism.To then there is only Allah,no Egypt,no Syria,no Pakistan,no Indonesia.It's because they achieved nothing of value in history and why they like to larp as anything that is relevant and muslim nowadays like Salah and that Chechen UFC guy

>sand nig: we are not terrorists
>also sand nig: we will terrorize you

He is based , if anything happens to my brothers , you will get the truck of peace
Ps not really , since Isis was eliminated , terrorist attacks are very rare , this could give birth to another Isis though

You didn't do shit. ISIS was mostly us.

Attached: image.jpg (945x709, 177K)

No.ISIS were fundamentalist rebels.95% came from Mesopotamia and the rest from europe and north africa and central asia

Attached: VD09afj.jpg (645x729, 64K)

>that Chechen UFC guy
ok
>Salah
?
He's clearly an Egyptian national

>srebrenica
this goatfucker shit-for-brains ought to mind his own business

I'm saying muslims all around the world get proud of them

He's correct.
Muslims are not weaklings, they always retaliate

> they achieved nothing of value in history

but Muslims have a richer history than Portugal though?

I'm saying the countries of the each muslims.I don't larp as a fucking catholic.Imagine if I larped all the achievements of all the catholics or all the christians in general?That would be sadcringe

I think it's the One Ummah thing they got going on. Nationalism failed pretty badly in Arab lands after Nasser's failure and they went back to Islamism. Pakistan was literally a country created for Muslim Indians.

Outside of Turkey, I don't think any Muslim country is very nationalist.

I hope they retaliate in a western country with no real political influence on India, and kill as many young people as possible.

But they won't be REAL muslims obviously. Religion of peace not war ok :D

Rise of the alt right around the world really make me feel so sick. I am scared about the future.

Is everyone just ignoring the fact that this is in response to Indian state terrorism?

Because they have nothing to be proud about.That's why Turks are more and more atheist,they prefer their nation than to islam.Iranians/persians also have a rich culture and history and that's why the people are secretly atheist even with the fundamentalist government.Syria used to be like that,even Iraq,but then shit went down

Unironically kek'd.

It still doesn't make it right to literally radicalise Muslims around the world to retaliate if India does something.

Just as they didn't care about Uighurs and the Rohingya, they won't care about Kashmiris. The only thing that sets off these lemmings is >muh Israel.

>will chimp out to legendary extents if anything happens to one anywhere
sorry what did you say? lmao

Attached: 1555989594425.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Yeah but that's identity politics for you.

You didn't do anything faggot , you are the ones who actually prolonged Isis live and supported , our martyrs didn't die In
Syria so that a faggot like you who gets his news from trumps Twitter could brag about it , go suck a dick multidimensional faggot

Yeah Jews are soooo privilege...fuck off!

This.They only care about Palestine

There are a shitload of Pakis in the West and they are very backward and psychotic.

>that's why the people are secretly atheist even with the fundamentalist government.
Stop browsing reddit, João. It's not good for your brain.

Shut up faggot,your country used to be based then muslims started fucking up your country nigger faggot

>"The west"
Meaningless buzzword. Your pakis are a problem but that's doesn't mean that ours are as well.

You know nothing about Iran,I have been there motherfucker

really the only two irian i met here were both athiet but not a single arab i met were not muslim

Pakistan does nothing about Uyghur concentration camps though