Your country

your country
your honest, non biased opinion or Argentina and Argentines

Attached: 400px-Argentina_politico_sin_capitales.svg.png (400x660, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

topgear.fandom.com/wiki/Argentinian_Number_Plate_Incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Los argentinos cagan muy hediondo debido a la cantidad de carne que consumen.

I think subhuman savages.
After watching Top Gear Argentina episode I think you are the most uncivilized in the world.

Argentinians are spanish speaking italians who'd love to be english and are as rude as the french.

Brazilians are living proof of man succeeding in teaching animals how to speak. Unfortunately man taught him portuguese.

Colombians are born with drug traces in their blood just from being exposed to Colombia.

Uruguayans are argentinian brazilians.

Paraguayans are native amerindian argentinian brazilians.

Chileans are interesting because there has never existed one taller than 180cm.

you're right, we're totally like that all day every day and there was no provocation at all.
I just stoned my neighbours to death this morning bc they refused to give me some sugar desu

>provocation
>a fucking license plate
>a literal fucking license plate

Argentina is beautiful
Argentinians are beautiful but extremely retarded

Yes, and don't tell me it was totally a coincidence bc not even you believe that

they seem like cunts

I.... Can't argue with that desu...
CHI

I dont think it was coincidence, I think they did it on purpose, but no one would be able to expect "humans" to react to it in such a way. I mean what the hell is wrong with you. Stupid monkey "people". In Finland even the most retarded patriots would just be pissed off and maybe talk shit about them and hate them forever, but you were trying to kill them and their crew. WTF? And it wasn't like 1 person, you had fucking mobs trying to kill them over a license plate! WTF! Ever since then I have considered you biggest subhumans on the planet.

Isla de los Estados es holandés.

yeah, that's monkey tier behaviour its true, but it was a rare event and the guys happened to be brits, are you english by any chance or just autistic?, you're too butthurt about it and I havent seen any brits being so mad about it

I was just shocked by it.
I am Finnish, I like Top Gear's specials.
I watch it and I was shocked. How can "humans" behave like this?
If Russian comedians were to put something about karelia in a license plate, a mob of finnish people wouldn't try to kill them and their crew. That's fucking insane.

Oh my sweet sweet child, if you were shocked by this I don't think you could last 2 days in the real world, never leave your basement user :)

Hahhaah. Argentina is not real world. Idiot. That is some monkeyland. Not humans.

They should be glad that they don't get dismembered alive

never ever leave your basement, for your own good :)

Nice country okay people I like the Argentinean anime poster

Attached: 1565901513257.jpg (448x468, 51K)

cunt: flag
opinion on args: in watching football we both become monkeys throwing poop at each other and sometimes even killing each other. on that matter, you guys need taller keepers and defenders, your teams are always manlets lol.

outside football, im sure a good chunk of argentinians are cool people (actually one is a friend of the family and always brings nice mostard when we eat). but goddamn, you guys are even more retarded than we are when it comes to economy and politics, which is a feat.

you and chile have to potential to be europe in south america, so get your shit together, chile is maybe getting there. love you, wish you the best, bros ;*

Attached: 1485636210719.jpg (1094x1094, 146K)

you are NOT cute

sick fucking animals

Argentina is cute though

Attached: 217db8f9d0274ebcdc41f273276d50c6.jpg (642x960, 43K)

I just can't believe how those faggots from "top gear" (shitty car program) left here alive, people should be more savage next time.

Flag
Bros

What’s happened?

We should have nuked Buenos Aires when we had casus belli.

topgear.fandom.com/wiki/Argentinian_Number_Plate_Incident

Watch the episode. That's the only way you'll really understand

yes, you definitely should, cowards

They should revolt now if they don't want to become Venezuela 2.0

But you didn't and you never will, buddy ;)

Obsessed cambiemite
argentina will NEVER become venezuela, they are 2 completely different countries, with different societies and histories
the economy has had massive crises every decade, and we're still "fine", argentina isnt going to disappear overnight

sure things might get bad, but it'll never be like venezuela

Cope

your president is lying to you

Ok ofc it will not be as bad but it will still be bad and you will be moved backwards.Democracy is shit because people are fucking stupid and vote for free shit,you should have another dictatorship for a change

Do you suffer an economic crisis ? Will you survive it ?

Attached: 1565822734873.jpg (1364x766, 85K)

>cambiemite
Kek

Cope

I like them, the only country I would live in but brazil
The people are great, the flag is also cute
Also, argentina is in my list of the three countries worth to live in latin america

Attached: 1556908228073.jpg (550x550, 20K)

Mi esposa argentina :)

I will go to the North East and to Patagonia one day

Attached: IMG_4581.jpg (689x582, 74K)

Sorry
The North West

Yes please come visit everything, and Buenos Aires too (good cultural experience, sudaca paris)
i believe turism will be a very big industry, all over the world, in 20 or 30 years
well it already is a big one, but i think it will only get larger and larger

Should i learn basic Spanish before going?

a piece of EVROPA in this god forsaken shithole. Once europe finally becomes the afro-islamic shithole its set to become, argentina will be the only remaining legacy of whiteness in this world.

I would love to visit your country. I think Anglo countries and Argentina have quite a lot of cultural similarities, but you have better food.

My guitar teacher at highschool was Argentinian and I've always got on well with Argies I've met.

at least some basic phrases would improve your experience desu
thats SOVTH BRAZIL only and you know it, Paulinhen, don't try to hide the truth
you'll be welcome kiwianon

Germany
Argentina is a nice place, I'd say. I think it's the best country in South America and I've never had a problem with Argentinians apart from a few football arguments. It's a beautiful country with diverse landscape, nice weather and an interesting culture. I really could imagine visiting it one day, if I have enough time and money do it properly. I also find it fascinating that Argentina once was one of the richest countries on earth. But many Argentinians have told me stuff that is pretty discouraging concerning the state of your country.

Once a proud white nation but now swarmed with immigrants. Should've made Italian the national language.

Attached: 1538822502075.webm (968x720, 2.39M)

Attached: Argentines.png (1058x1075, 1.27M)

me on the right