The best and the cutest people in the world. The only people you should be interacting with

The best and the cutest people in the world. The only people you should be interacting with

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (2000x1222, 3K)

do not believe the lies of the lithuanian scum.

they are thieves, tricksters and marauders

fuck them

No, Lithuania, don't fall for the Finnish influence. I know Lithuanians; you are better than that.

Shithuania and Finnshitland are two most evil and deserving to being destroyed countries in the world. Prove me wrong.

Protip:You fucking can't.

they are horrible you lying

Thank you little brother. I love you too.

Kodėl suomiai ?

No, they are awful people. They invented homosexuality.

Here's the proof: we invented liberum veto to destroy p*land

Nes jie yra tikrieji Romos Imperijos įpedėniai

Finlan is cute , I love Finlan

Love u 2 bby :*

You are a good poster

i suck

Suck my big English cock

ummm. you're from lebanon?

Yes , but it's a meme to say this

i see. i don't know the memes, this is my first day on Jow Forums. what other memes do you think i should know about?

Welcome to Jow Forums we love Finns here , there are gigachad memes (pic related) who anions will post a picture of along their opinions , opposite to gigachad is soyjak , their is also the meme that Lebanese are not Arabs generally accompanied with a picture of Nassim Taleb (the guy who says that)

Attached: image.jpg (202x250, 4K)

cocks...
gaysex...
anime...

I hope I live to see Finland nuked in my lifetime. Turn that country and its worthless citizens to glass

thank you for the warm welcome, you're very kind! i've seen the chad and soyjak memes over at Jow Forums, but everything regarding nationality is new to me. which nations do you think are the meanest, so i know to avoid them?

this is a blue board...

wow. and what justifies this hatred in your mind?

Thank you for your service
I want you to impregnate my benis hole

You are very welcome , just avoid the Jordanian Isis shill and you will be okay , some people hate finlan here , but they are just gelous

that is a bit gay brah

Fuck Finland

Finnish people are alright except they are terrible to each other.

They are sociopaths, compulsive very good liars. They do not give a damn about killing pets or whenever someone close to them dies. Whole system is fucked up since they can't decide if they should go full leftist or right wing while all Swedish elite families take all their earnings. At least if you want to be America then go full america and lower all prices take away all healthcare and welcome all Rothchilds in. Come on let's go. Fucking shoot me.

in the ass

Attached: 1560710096515.png (800x713, 328K)

why do everyone expect finns to be gay?

which area of the country has the cutest fingol women

Attached: 1564281670179.jpg (4160x1630, 1.87M)

based
cringe

ok... im not gay, but, who is that?

cringe
based

Don't mind him , he is a cock thirsty Brazilian who wants Finnish cock

anti-canadian post of the day

Gladly. I want marry and have children with finlan :D

dumb cockslut

i just want a bf :´(

Literal subhumans

Attached: 1563217023457.jpg (5680x1784, 1.18M)

me

Both Cute af :3

finland thread

Indeed. Now fuck me, cute boi :3

Attached: 1560708306465.jpg (238x211, 21K)

hello I am finlan

Attached: 1557556546056.png (1324x1736, 71K)

shit that's embarrassing, it's my first time stumbling on Jow Forums I might have to leave the website 4 channel now

Mfw im from finland

Attached: 2f64924d.jpg (658x278, 26K)

i'm going to kill myself, good bye lads

Go to hookers first