Your country

your country
do you have fake tree or buy a real one on christmas?
>flag
>fake, because poor and lazy

Attached: 1545750006464.jpg (1920x1290, 205K)

Supein
Neither, I don't decorate for anything anymore

Attached: cute.jpg (400x375, 49K)

> flag
> we just hang the flag in the middle of the room

Fake.
Don't reckon I know anybody that uses real.

Flag
Always real. They are cheap here, pic related is about 30 Euros (without the decorations)

Attached: img_7586.jpg (2604x3765, 2.41M)

>Always real
Too drunk.. Always fake.

Used to always have a real one, until my parents divorced. Now it's just a plastic tree

Real. It's not Christmas until I've made the annual tree-on-car-roof drive home in -30C.

Attached: gran-pc3a5-biltak.jpg (2272x1704, 743K)

>norseniggers needlessly chopping trees for a pagan festival
>still have the nerve to criticize Amazons deforestation

now we know the Amazon defense speech is just a means te undermine our sovereignity over amazonian territory. The mask has fallen.

All Christmas trees in Sweden comes from farms. They are literally grown only for this one use.

What do you do with a real christmas tree after putting it in the living room? Just throw it in the trash?

Me, my wife and my kids always make a bonfire with it on New Years eve. Then we go home and have a nice dinner.

Attached: Brasan 2018.jpg (2002x1051, 1.63M)

Normally fake. Real trees are a hassle in apartments

why wouod you post your kids here? unles youre a larper

cool

My city have special areas where you can dump your Christmas tree. You are supposed to not have a garbage bag around it but people are retarded.

Attached: 1344343.jpg (1210x807, 296K)

>putting a real tree inside your house
>killing a tree just because of a festive date
>NOOOOOO THE AMAZON!

New or senile? It's pappanon... Not the first time he does that.

How are you still butthurt about the amazon debates? Chill

No forests are harmed.
They are not "wild" trees, they are farmed. I used to work on such a farm for a couple years. We planted about 3800 trees every single year.

Attached: Kungsgransodling.jpg (3008x2000, 3.12M)

Fake tree for me as hoovering up a billion needles every day is fucking bullshit, fuck real trees and double.fuck needles stuck in my carpets

never seen him before and i've been here for way too long, must have missed it. but he shouldn't post his children on this website imo

>thousands of years taking trees down
>current time
>now all the trees we are using in a dumb way are reforested :)
>brazil is a young country
>you cannot take your trees down >:(

We stole a real one from the forest

>What do you do with a real christmas tree after
Use it for fire wood.

Attached: IMG22223.jpg (692x1000, 569K)

Man you're salty

>but he shouldn't post his children on this website imo
No one should post their kids on any website.. Not here, not facebook or youtube either.

We chucked it back into the forest

Holy shit.. how many indian pedos fap to little girls on open fb profiles you think?

Attached: 1552950606790.jpg (475x351, 14K)

Subhuman argument

Too many.. But parents are idiots for literally posting nudes of their little ones all over the internet.

Real
I like the smell

Fake, because my family is paranoid about the fire hazard of a real tree, as it gets dry

I don't buy a tree for Christmas since I live alone. Usually on Christmas eve I get drunk until I pass out.

my dad always drive into the forest and chop down a tree that we bring home
mom has a shitty plastic tree

Fake, they end up cheaper in the long run and you don't have to deal with needles.

We only buy a real one every couple years. It fills the house with a festive pine scent whenever you come home, that pairs well with Christmas confectionaries.

The Garabage trucks will take them here, so you just leave it by the curb with your trash.They also take couches and other large items if you call ahead, no extra charge.