Be French living in Alberta

>Be French living in Alberta
>LARP as a Ukrainian in real life
>Fake accent at work
>Know some Ukrainian and Russian
>Have fake Ukrainian name
>All of my co-workers believe I am a Ukrainian
>Co-worker texts me that a Ukrainian customer came in; she told him that I work on weekday evenings and that he should come and meet me

Attached: 1560957322294.jpg (306x306, 12K)

let us know how it goes bud

Poste le texto.

good luck bud

>Tfw you and the Anglo kids made the French teacher cry and quit her job
Go back to cuckbec frenchie. Oh need to come to Alberta because your economy is nonexistant alright just don't say Alberta is only rich because of oil and then say Canada is poor because harper invest ed in oilsands not whatever the fuck it is you do in Quebec (suck dick lol??)

Attached: 1551163284552.png (1000x1102, 241K)

Your only chance is to meet him without your colleagues around and be open with him about how you're larping as a Ukrainian. There is a chance he will laugh and keep your secret if you ask.

I am French Acadian, not from Quebec, but nice try.

>French Acadian

Why did you say you were French then? Seems to me you're larping as a French as much as an Ukrainian. You're Canadian..

I speak French and my family speaks French. Not only Quebec speaks French...

I speak French too... It doesn't mean I'm French. You're Canadian, not French.

yes, you're french

You are French.

Are you Portuguese then? And Americans are English?

Yes.

You are a thousand times more french than any nigger with french papers

No. You need to stop larping as an European you dumb new worlder, you're worst than a yank.

What about me? I have my DELF C2. Do I get to be French?

Someone moving to another place and suddenly declaring he is a different nationality does not make him or his descendants suddenly stop being French. Tranny logic

what if I stole the french papers off a nigger?
t. bosnian- serb

Acadians are based as fuck. You'll never see so many flags as you will in the Maritimes... Acadians Flags everywhere. They are Canadians second.

actually did exactly this while I was living in the US but pretended to be german
could only pull it off because I can speak german, I don't know what autistic notion made me decide to do it but it was a long year

lel. And you never had to interact with a real German in one year?