Have you had a gay experience Jow Forums?

Have you had a gay experience Jow Forums?

One time in middle school my friend came over and spent the night. At one point we were watching some late night girls gone wild ads and got really horny so we sucked each others dicks. Its the only time I ever got my dick sucked.

Attached: VgH57Dv.jpg (2048x1924, 203K)

No

Sucked a friend's dick when we were camping when I was younger and a classmate's when I was 17, that's about it

did he cum in your mouth?

Yes to both

I swallowed when this dude came in my mouth and it was amazing

I made a gay friend when I was 22 and one time when we were at his place playing vidya he jacked me off and gave me a blowjob. Never talked about it since, it's been years now.

Actually that was still the best head I've gotten in my life

No, Im 100% straight. I dont even like most girls unless they meet specific fetish criteria.

I loved everything about it desu, watching him moan and having those little pleasure spasms was so cute

One time I was walking down the streer with my friend and our hands touched
I called him a fag and went home

I did a bit of subtle cuddling with my friend, who I was in love with at the time, when I was like 14. Unfortunately I don't think either of us had really come to terms with our own faggotry at the time, so we never went any further sadly.

>Im 100% straight
>I dont even like most girls

>No, Im 100% straight. I dont even like most girls unless they meet specific fetish criteria.

Attached: 1550151214263.png (687x768, 229K)

Yeah, in Boy Scouts. I always looked a bit feminine, so the other boys in my troop forced me to dress as a girl scout once. They took turns with me, I hated every moment of it.

The closest I'd come to a gay experience is being within five meters of your sorry ass so I could blow your fag brains all over the floor

God that's hot
I'm not even gay but being incel for so long is forcing my hand

I've done quite a lot of gay shit over the years tbqh but I still prefer girls

I had a relationship with a girl for a year and I still miss my gay fuckbuddy, still regret fucking up our relationship 3 years later but I got over the girl fast

bruh

>tfw no boy friend you secretly gayfuck

Attached: 1467919902227.png (1000x1000, 122K)

I had some gay experiences when I was a teen yes, with some boys from my school.
But everybody does that right?

>being a gay incel
In the time between and now I've found a twink to fuck.

No I aint gay

no, but i had a gay childhood friend whom is a fucking absolute faggot nowadays
while i wanted to play swords with broomsticks and racing with my toy cars he would want to play pokemon and be my pikachu and set up tents and play wife with my moms sheets and it pissed her off a lot
i only regret not doing anything with him

Shit you missed out bro

When I was young, just around the age of puberty, I stayed the night at my best friend's house. And that night he had put on the classic Rocky Horror Picture Show, a movie I was completely unfamiliar with at the time. His sister was with us when were watching this movie.

When the scene where Frankenfurter fucks Janet and Brad came up, I don't exactly remember how it happened but suddenly we were all dry humping each other. Eventually we took turns dry humping his sister. For whatever reason, I decided to mount my friend and start humping his as well. Oh my God what a great experience that was. I started to realize that I enjoyed humping my friend way more then his sister.

This happened a few more times between all three of us, but it eventually just doing it between me and my best friend. And that's about where we started doing more actually gay shit together. Eventually we just decided to take it up to his bedroom without his sister, and it started off with him mostly just humping me instead of doing it to each other. I didn't really know how to explain it at the time, but I loved that feeling of making him feel good.

Then probably after like 6 months of doing this or so, he had me suck his dick for the first time. I was still young enough that I didn't have a very good grasp of sexuality outside of the things I was doing with him, so he walked me through what to do and I ended up swallowing for him. This became another staple of when we would hangout and spend the night with each other. Usually what would happen is after we all went to bed, we would continue our usual dry humping business and then in the morning I would give him a blowjob. This again went for like another 6 months.

Then we started just having anal sex sometime after that, and that was great. I loved it so much.

Eventually he moved away, and that was the end of that. I haven't talked to him in years, he's apparently married and has kids now or something.

I was really sexual when I was like 11 - 16 despite still a virgin and then all of the sudden I don't have the sex desire anymore. Can't even get of to a girl or even another guy.