What the fuck is their problem?

What the fuck is their problem?

Attached: Flag_of_Poland.jpg (677x722, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ms6vmo5NNjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slavic genes

Shut up. They are unironically the most based Nation of Europe

by far the most annoying and retarded posters on Jow Forums

Nah that's this country:

G*rms, k*key, r*skies and all kinds of beings which are trying to destroy and defame our state and nation. Also butthurt Shitalians which didn't pay their debts.

>What the fuck is their problem?
Economy slowing down from 4.7% growth in Q1 2019 to 4.4% in Q2 2019 below the consensus of 4.5%

Inflation going up to 2.9% fastest in 8 years with majoirty of it contributed to the spike in the groceries prices.

Housing prices going up remarkably, faster than wages.

etc. Those are our current problems. I think we're ok, considering other parts of the world deal with rampant crimes or terrorism, or mass shootings on daily basis

Victim complex

Basically Venezuelan tier

Mexicans of europe, they will always have a problem

Cringe

Based

>4.4% growth
Literally Somalia tier

Inferiority complex

They couldn't find their plunger to scrub our toilets

T.Volksdeutschen from Opolszczyzna. I was always thinking that we dealt with yourselves after WWII.
T. Pedo oilnigger who is stealing and fucking Polish children

>>everyone
this is poland IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=ms6vmo5NNjU

>Gib me Gib me Gib me Gib me Gib me Gib me

Attached: 1500244426704.png (714x802, 624K)

Too based

they should apologise for being complicit in the holocaust

Nope im mediterranean

I like em'. The men are ugly as fuck but their women are hot. t. guy who lived in Boston (Polish capital of England)

Jebany kuk, pluje na siebie i innych polków żyby się wbić w łaski ludzi którzy i tak na niego nasrają z góry. Obrzydliwe.

their girls are too pretty for them

Attached: 1561513108615.jpg (1080x1349, 92K)

why

Don't bother. These are people with cultures in death throes, in 20-30 years they'll be minorities in their own countries. Who cares what they think.

Przodków mam śródziemnomorskich, wyglądam jak włoch i kompletnie nie przypominam polaka.
Większość polaków to podludzie i mam szczęście że tak nie wyglądam

Attached: A54D699C-F24C-4AA7-A0DE-0DFEC19CA81C.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

Cholerny smieciu. Nie jestes zaden wloski lalus tylko przecietny brudny zaradny Polak. I lepiej pogodz sie z tym i nie wmawiaj sobie bzdur.

Fucking this. Westoids may laugh now but their culture is already dead and they all will be replaced by niggers in the next 50 years. Fuck them in the ass.

Kek, jesteś jednym z tych "moi przodkowie to...". Prawdopodobnie ani razu w życiu testu DNA nie robiłeś. Tylko pierdolisz co ci się wydaje.
Obrarzasz grupe do której sam należysz bo czy chcesz czy nie chcesz urodziłeś się w tym kraju. Jak go nie kochasz to jedz do gdzieś indziej synalku.

Może do włoch?

I think their flag is upside down.

Butthurt polaczki nie mogą zrozumieć że ktoś ma większość genów innej nacji przez co np. trudno wytrzymać w polskiej temperaturze, spierdalam z tego kraju przy najbliższej możliwej okazji

Aha wiec uciekles i nawet nie bedziesz odpowiadal? Zwykly tchorz jak typowy makaroniarz zreszta. Gardze toba i pluje na ciebie zdrajco.

>Przodków mam śródziemnomorskich, wyglądam jak włoch i kompletnie nie przypominam polaka

Chociaż się przyznaj ze masz przodków ze śródziemnomorskiej Palestyny, Ozjaszu.

Sam nie wiesz jakie masz geny. Pewnie jesteś 12% mużynem i stąd tak pierdolisz. Może być kilka powodów dlaczego nie możesz wyjechać teraz.

1. Jestęś zerem. I nie posiadasz środków.
2. Jesteś nie pełnoletni. Czyli młody głupek.
3. Oby dwa.

They have the most based /general/ here on Jow Forums. On /deutsch/ there are some germans who actually dislike anime and always tell anybody that posts anime to get off Jow Forums. Fucking retarded.

Attached: 1564863186334.jpg (1920x1080, 862K)

low iq
this. Why are they always soo butthurt?

Jestes po prostu zyd i przyznaj sie do tego. Zreszta dobrze zjezdzaj stad. Nie potrzebujemy w Polsce takich debili jak ty. Bedziesz gwalcony w Kolonii przez stado murzynow i dobrze ci tak.

Anime is visualized homosexuality

berdasarkan

Fucking Apezilian saying about low iq. Your country is literal trash and your ancestors were Portuguese thieves and raped African women. Don't shittalk about us.

You're homosexuality in its purest most unfiltered form.

Attached: 1423104269897.jpg (1146x718, 91K)

Wyzywajcie sobie od niemców, żydów, zdrajców, jedyne co polaki umią robić
Ja spierdalam spać więc krzyczcie sobie ile chcecie

Like most countries in the world, no purpose

Wanna hook up? ;)

Oh no! I have not a good comeback prepared for this!

Attached: 24.png (598x336, 219K)

Nawet nie jestem nim, tylko chciałem ci uświadomić, że plujesz jadem jak jakiś stary choleryk. Nie ma w tym nawet żadnego humoru, ani nic innego wartego czytania. Weź się wyluzuj, zaparz sobie melisy albo rumianku.

this

Zjezdzaj zdrajco. Nie potrzebujemy takich jak ty tutaj. Obciaganie szwabom i brytolom nic ci nie da w zyciu.

T. Mamamadou Szipurke

this

I'm not him, as I already said. Why are we even talking in Polish anyway, that's rude to everyone else. I love Poland and have no intention of moving anywhere. And you sound like a Janusz with two rage-induced heart attacks under your belt. Unironically the most butthurt poster I've seen on this board, and I've been coming here on and off for 10 years.

Poland is too pure for this world.

They never saw skyscrapers.

Attached: WARSAW POLAND.jpg (947x678, 316K)

Poland is a disgusting shithiole full of retarded bydlo. Make no mistake.

It's our nationalistic bydlo.

too much w's and z's

Sz and cz you arabic moron. Don't talk about things when you have no clue about them.

Where are they going to?

Based. i love your country so much.

Oh, you Poles are exceedingly humble.