NOOOOOOO! France belongs to the French people! Close the borders and deport these Africans...

NOOOOOOO! France belongs to the French people! Close the borders and deport these Africans, they are going to replace us! Macron, please help!

Attached: Bol.png (1313x1193, 300K)

>hon hon hon let me put le gilet jaune for more gibs

It's too late Pierre, africans are part of France now

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Implying Italy will be safe

Attached: 1560343852606.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

>literally brought nigger slaves in own country during colonial conquests
>now complaining about niggers living in that country

>decide to let Algeria go because Algerian will eventually move to mainland france
>get angry when they actually do it

Explain yourself France

who the fuck is this girl and why is she everywhere?

>now complaining about niggers living in that country

They are complaining about getting replaced actually. Read up on the 'Grand remplacement'. 'Le Grand Remplacement' is a French theory that states that the white-European population of France is slowly being replaced by Africans.

This topic get's people super heated, so they mostly avoid talking about it. Whether it's the media or in public, people don't like talking about it. It makes them uncomfortable. Some French forums even ban discussing the Grand Remplacement. It's crazy.

Attached: Mac.png (800x600, 328K)

French brith rates are low(like every European country) and blacks probably make up about 30-40% of country’s population. African migrants will keep coming in the next few years. They are getting replaced. People shouldn’t be afraid to talk about this. What’s so bad about France becoming fully black, Frace is a post race society already. French people can’t be racist can they?

>

Attached: 1491716816521.jpg (720x540, 29K)

>and blacks probably make up about 30-40% of country’s population
If anything africans in general would be 40%,and even then i doubt it's accurate

Why is getting replaced bad again

Africans are maybe 30% of population(?). 40% is too high, for now.

It was inevitable

Attached: france.jpg (768x768, 128K)

Honestly though.. How were the Germs able to predict the Africanization of France?

Attached: 1444565797664.gif (569x510, 5K)

Because Germany is the Vanguard of Europe.

They were not that impressive
I mean everyone could have predict that considering the rate of importations in France during the interwar

>takes conspiracy theories at face value
Ah yes, British intellect

well we actually started importing niggers before everyone else, now in school we are teached extensively about those brave niggers we sent to fight the evil nazis

>conspiracy theory
you either a kike or a really retarded shitskin

They were just expressing their butthurt about France using colonial troops.

And you're either a retard or far rightist, which is essentially the same thing.

>Why is getting replaced bad again

Attached: 1491651188474.jpg (250x201, 8K)

>importing
Do you know why they were called colonial troops brainleto?

because they belonged in our colonies, not in mainland france, there is a difference between a territory that is france and one that belongs to france

It’s not

Algeria was LITERALLY a part of Metropolitan France. Charles de Gaulle literally proclaimed Algerians equal to français de souche. They have the right to be in your country, similar to Corsicans.

>mad about getting more black bunda

Baka France

Attached: 1565556377237.jpg (720x540, 53K)

Try to study history
When we were let alone we created Fascism thanks to our racism when we are going to let every kind of people here we will be less racists

Average French woman in 2100.

Attached: F4Ia945.jpg (500x502, 72K)

Average British man in 2100

Attached: cover-r4x3w1000-5a7b23e46b83d-cheddar-man-peau-noire.jpg (1000x749, 115K)

as far as i know algerians aren't niggers yet, i know algeria was part of france thanks, but this has nothing to do with the niggers we imported to fight the war, you are deviating, also i don't give any value to what that faggot may have proclaimed, french are french, algerians are algerians, that's it

>muh colonial troops
>muh slaves
We don't have the same history as burgers or b*its, stop using this retarded anglo excuse.

>The extinction of nations is good! Unless whites do it to someone else, of course.

>tfw born 80 years too early

We are not white anyway so why would you protestants care

>you protestants
CRINGE
Canada is Catholic

You are anglogermanic so called wasp

God i wish i was born in 2080

>tfw no beurette gf to satisfy my colonization fantasy

Attached: 1553350499607.png (524x372, 266K)

Germany is an Islamic Caliphate

>Haha, France is going to be an Islamic shithole soon
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO ACCEPT REFUGEES FROM INDIA AND PAKISTAN?

Attached: 1547046507059.png (782x758, 127K)

BTFO filthy Jew

Would anyone join us for the coming ethinc cleansing?

Not sure your mom would approve Timéo

She does but I have to be back before midnight

Everyone ITT is paranoid and with god knows what other mental issues. France is a nation, and to be French is an identity, not an ethnicity. After a few generations, those of African descent will be as French as the grandmothers of Bretagne.

That's unfortunately not going to happen. France has problems integrating these people. Arabs and blacks are segregated form whites. I honestly have no idea how they are going to form a common 'French' identity like this.

Time is the best aid for integration. France is pretty good when it comes to preserving the culture at least, music must be mostly in French during a certain time period, etc.

>t. ni**er