Should countries and people feel guilty about their collective past?

Should countries and people feel guilty about their collective past?

Attached: 1564688303224.png (790x604, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boundingintocomics.com/2019/07/31/netflixs-the-witcher-ep-lauren-hissrich-explains-race-changes-america-has-long-and-checkered-history-of-enslaving-abusing-and-deriding-people-who-arent-white/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communitarianism
philosophybasics.com/branch_communitarianism.html
youtu.be/r3lFYWx_9Y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think that cunt should be raped and murdered

Only if they're not mine.

why should I feel guilty my family didn't come over until after the civil war skrt skrt

Kinda yes

Is this satire, or real? I can't tell amymore.

It's real
boundingintocomics.com/2019/07/31/netflixs-the-witcher-ep-lauren-hissrich-explains-race-changes-america-has-long-and-checkered-history-of-enslaving-abusing-and-deriding-people-who-arent-white/

why

Some countries did really bad things and those things should be lesson for them and they should be ashamed
Ashamed, not humiliated

>changing the ethnicity of the racist fictional character from a Polish fantasy world because of American politics
Just how retarded do you have to be?

Attached: 1558915401804.png (442x509, 172K)

>Should countries and people feel guilty about their collective past?
Instead of feeling guilty for the past, be guilty for what you do now!
And fuck those retards, i find it insulting for "minorities" to change original stories and adding blacks, women or whatever else they think it's trendy nowadays.
It's just an excuse for producers and writer to be lazy.
If you want a story about black people, go make some african fantasy! It would be awesome.
But no, let's steal an european story happening in the northern side of its continent (for the Witcher) and alter it like fags.
Heck, they could have made a spinoff in Zerrikania with a few characters coming from the original story.

No, that's retarded.

Why did these whores bother to cast a white male to play the main character then?

why should i feel guilty though?

Because they want to make money

Why did they darken this image so much? She’s hardly a shade darker than Cavill IRL.

Attached: B728D615-7065-4FFC-AD31-AD3ACF612FB1.jpg (511x639, 74K)

Should we be proud of my heritage and what my country and my ancesters have done? If yes

*should I
*if so, why shouldn't we feel guilty of our errors too (if they were errors to begin with)
But that doesn't mean you have to reverse or pay for your errors (muh we've treated blacks badly so we're gonna make the country an African colony)

Lol, Cavill is white as snow

LOL

>my ancestor killed a fellow frenchman
>"you're not accountable for that "
>my ancestor killed a random nigger
>"you're accountable for that"
no

if you subscribe to the classical liberal idea that people own themselves, then no. Other people's actions have no sway over them. So for example Germany doesn't own me and thus what Germany does has no bearing on me unless I decide for myself that it does

in contrast to that communitarians think that people acquire their identity by being part of groups. so comunitarians would say that me being part of the German people, means this very fact requires me personally to act in accordance with what "the German people" should do

personally I think communitarians are faggots trying to take away personal liberties from others and I feel no obligation to do anything I didn't personally agree to or to act according to anything I'm not personally responsible for. so I also don't think that anyone is required to care about his "collective past", i.e. things he had no influence on

We live in a clown world

because you aren't an individual but your identity is acquired be being at least partially by being American
so since you are part of "the Americans", you should do what "the Americans" are morally required to do, which includes being responsible and being held accountable for their very bad actions

Alot of liberals are American centric

I have bad news for you then

I'm irish and German, not white. If you identify as white then you deserve to suffer.

>I'm German
apologize to the jews right now you fucking nazi

just like identity politics and third wave feminism, communitasianism is another wonderful American idea from the 20th century

My grandfather fought the Nazis and his father just barely spoke German. See how much harder it is to play this game when you use ethnicity instead of race?

>communitasianism is another wonderful American idea from the 20th century
Collectivism came from the Soviet union dumbass

you just said yourself that you identify as part of the German people, so you should act in accordance with what "the German people" should do, i.e. apologizing to the jews

Christ and people say we mutts are dumb.

its all so tiresome

Attached: 1460220580165.jpg (540x405, 57K)

No, we should feel proud for beating up other countries.

Isn't is a Polish creation? The fuck is this bitch on about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communitarianism
philosophybasics.com/branch_communitarianism.html

They are promoting white genocide and gamer oppression. It's fucked up. Where's Milo when you need him?

muh clit ooga booga

actual poles too ugly to be in a polish show

Do you feel guilty for anti-Armenian pogroms in Baku in the 90s?

Netflix couldn't afford them. Cavill is already hogging most of the budget.

No. I think they should be more proud about it.
youtu.be/r3lFYWx_9Y4

You aren't white.

friendly reminder that Witcher author Andrzej Sapkowski is quoted as saying that the CDPR games "are not canon" and "the only good thing to come out of them is more people interested in my books"

but recently said that he's very optimistic about the netflix show because it "is being made by true professionals"

Attached: 50356.jpg (691x409, 46K)

Hah. Look who's saying it.