What causes you the most fear?

Attached: 1565890035140.jpg (1024x681, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Robert A Monroe Hemi-Sync The Gateway Experience Waves [ALAC]/audio/Wave I - Discovery (2004)/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Age creeping up on me, and my inevitable death.

Going blind.

Atheism.

I had a stroke last year. Another stroke would probably kill me. So that.

physical contact with other people

being alone for the rest of my life. or being tortured over long periods of time.

i hope you dont have a stroke

Russia.
I have nightmares about Russians killing me and my family thanks to childhood indoctrination.

Thank you user. I hope you win the lottery.

I have sleep paralysis and I hate sleeping. Sometimes I end up with bruises over my chest and arms. It fucking sucks. Around 1/10 nights turn into the my own personal hell. Makes any horror movie seem like a cartoon..

Attached: 1544563.jpg (733x477, 28K)

Dogs
Loneliness

thank you, i hope you also win the lottery

That's metal as fuck

that a polack will move next door.

That I'll someday fap to my waifu, ruining her purity

Attached: 1564954954281.png (386x384, 219K)

Bone chilling A24 slow burns with character development instead of cheap jumpscares

My greatest fear is that my mental state is going to deteriorate and I'll be left not in control of myself, making me do something really bad that I don't want to do.

Are you a virgin?

Thinking on how my eventual grand children will experience the world.

Stop sleeping on your back

I sleep on my side..

That’s strange then, doesn’t it only happens when people sleep on their backs?

It's the stage you are in as you drift into sleep. If it is noisy or very warm/cald around him he might have trouble falling properly into sleep. Sleeping on your back is the healthiest way because all your blood vessels are unrestrained and natural.

yeah ive seen some shit during sleep paralysis that makes me shudder to remember it

Nah, just as common while sleeping in other positions. Though, sleeping on your back if you know you have this condition is a bad choice.

Colombians

How often does it happen? I've had a few myself. One time i tried to reach for my phone only to see the screen teared off. - Or a watch with 25 hours

Getting lost in a cave without a light or getting sent to prison.

Like I wrote above, 1 night in 10.
Sometimes more often though, I went through a period when I had them pretty much every single night for months.

That's rough, it's not the fear of having it that causes you to have them, having a hard time to sleep. Listen to this and try what he is doing, it's like a scientific meditation and costs 100 dollar for one CD. You learn to deal and master different states of conciousness. You can turn those scenarios into pleasant environments, explore lucid dreams and things.

the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Robert A Monroe Hemi-Sync The Gateway Experience Waves [ALAC]/audio/Wave I - Discovery (2004)/

I think anything that fucks with sleeping is abhorrent. The only time in my life that I’ve ever really considered suicide was during a particularly bad bout of insomnia. I couldn’t sleep for days, and every few days or so I’d manage to squeeze out five or so restless hours of light sleep, only to wake up exhausted again. Even getting drunk only worked for a few hours, and then I woke up worse than before.

I remember getting out of bed after tossing and turning for five/six hours, forcing myself to do shots of vodka, and then just throwing up in the sink from exhaustion. Really wanted to kill myself in that moment.

Yup, lack of sleep is hell on earth.