Yuropeons pay 20% sales tax

>yuropeons pay 20% sales tax

Attached: 1444337085321.png (360x333, 148K)

Those taxes are spent on free healthcare so it's ok

>proxy faggot makes another terrible frogpost

I wonder how much is lost to corruption before funding the healthcare system.

Nothing since European countries are generally speaking not shithole countries.

Europe ain't Panama, my friend

It's okay, thanks to Brexit the NHS will get an additional 350m quid per week.

*Laughs in capitalism*

Voítheia eímai kathysteriménos Amerikanós

I only pay 6.5% on the Canaries

Attached: lol12.jpg (320x375, 17K)

>Europoors pay 55% income tax and 20% sales tax

imagine that. christ.

Honestly, i'd rather dodge bullets than pay that much. Its like they are living in a dystopia, oh wait nvm they are basically just new jersey

Lol my effective rate at median income is 24.5% in all taxes(excluding the sales tax)

Even people in Sweden don't pay 55%

>Pays for something
>calls it free

Kek.

Because you are a poor young lad. Wait til you are in your 40s

Is New Jersey really that bad? Everyone shits on them

>tfw 5% sales tax and healthcare

>just bought a computer with the money i earnd wich was already taxed multiple times

>still had to add 20% to the price

Attached: fuck.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Europeans are such rubes

Yeah, it really is. Property tax is higher than the twin towers. Now imagine being a police officer making 66,000 dollars a year, not including income tax.

Literally only moved to NJ since its one of the safest states, I applied to police agencies over here so I dont get shot by a nig. That shootout in north philly makes me not regret it.

>applied to police agencies over here so I dont get shot by a nig
I mean cops have a higher chance of getting shot by nogs because you deal with them all day, or does NJ have a smaller black population?

Max income tax in the US is 50%, while in most European countries its around 45% and average income tax is also pretty similar. It's the social security contributions that we pay more for which also gets us things like public healthcare and free college education. Besides that, if Americans had higher sales tax maybe they would buy less food and not eat so much.

Depends where in NJ you are. I am a deputy sheriff (my jurisdiction is over a bunch of townships). The only nigs you find here are people trying to smuggle drugs and sell them to white kids. But Pennsylvania staties usually swoop those guys up on I-95