Do they really...?

Do they really...?

Attached: knife that bin.png (529x451, 325K)

I hate this country so fucking much, every single person here is an absolute pussy(law enforcement officers are the worst). I hope every single policeman gets their brains bashed in by a black and paki

Yes

Attached: plastic.jpg (500x667, 64K)

It's almost like there's a correlation between fried chicken and violent crime...

i tried stabbing someone with a plastic knife before and it broke when it hit his pec.

here in america we get a free gun with every meal from Mcdonalds

Oi mate lessee yer egg loicense

Attached: egg control.jpg (480x638, 34K)

Kids shouldn't spend any money they are too stupid with it.

Based.

Does it come with a full magazine or do you have to pay extra for bullets?

In England, do schools get attacked with semi-automatic assault eggs?

What's so bad about knives? They're really useful and multi-purpose

Bullets come in a kids meal

Can you make a bomb with eggs and flour?

let me guess, a 6 piece mcnugget meal gets you 6 bullets?

well somehow english fellas just cant stop using it to stab eachother donno why though

If you want to kill someone a gun seems like the best job. Could even machine a basic one together if gun sales are too restricted

you get free bullets on wal-mart

>$
WOOP WOOP RETARD ALERT

I at least respect your cops for serving in the interest of the people rather than fucking everyone over for its own sake. Our cops function off of internal politics but that aside they're abused constantly for doing their job, they get upset and stop trying to be the good guy and rather just get through the day then people people cry about how cops are power tripping abusive assholes because they didn't get let off with a warning for drunk driving

Sorry that was from Sydney

Better pic

Attached: united cuckdom.jpg (1080x536, 443K)

>money license

Attached: chrome_DuxwD3h0UA.png (625x358, 254K)

t. delinquent