What does Jow Forums think of America in the 90s?

What does Jow Forums think of America in the 90s?

youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY

What was your country like in the 90s?

Attached: NYC-1993.png (1271x677, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFqmzqIn2_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Less niggers and spics
Literally heaven

life in the 90s was pretty much the same as now except with a lot less digital tech
youtube.com/watch?v=xFqmzqIn2_Y

People were noticeably less fat even as recently as 99

EH IM WALKIN ERE

How big was Steve Irwin in AUS in the 90s?

The 80s were a lot better but the 90s were still great compared to the 00s/10s

Reminds me a bit of this pic

Attached: chloe moretz.jpg (639x960, 71K)

Nigger the 90's was all about spics and niggers white people added zero culture in that time period. Well we had colombine that was pretty neat white bio

Attached: 1565555668859.jpg (1000x967, 155K)

what about grunge and wrestling

Attached: stone cold.gif (316x234, 403K)

That shit died hip hop and Mike Tyson lived on

Grunge and alternative sucked, it popularized the idea that you should be depressed and sullen as a teenager instead of enjoying yourself

I remember clearly as I was a kid in the 90s we were already mocking Americans for how fat they were.

And now we're even fatter

Attached: walmart wrestling.jpg (1500x843, 230K)

Yeah it was still uncommon to be a lardass in school though

As you might imagine now it's common enough to the point that during PE you don't have to participate and can walk the track the entire period (slowly moving along with your other fat friends looking at your phone while Chad and Stacy play tennis)

i want to go back

Attached: 90s-pepe.jpg (651x656, 93K)

You miss Oasis, Blur, Steve Coogan, and the Spice Girls?

You could have bought a loli sex slave for like $100.

Right after the Iron Curtain fell you could basically buy anything in Russia for new pairs of Levis

I flew from Amsterdam to NYC back in 98 when i was like 9, i was sat next to this very attractive 12-13 year old Ukrainian girl and her women minder, guaranteed she wasnt just there to see the sights, even at that age i knew something was up

Yes, and the population was absolutely disoriented and started to kill themselves out of despair. One guy in Siberia kidnapped, raped, dissected and ate about 70 girls and women in his apartment, they were screaming like hell before being killed, but his neighbours never called the police because they didn't give a damn. Eventually he got busted when the pipes broke down and plumbers had to break into his apartment and they discovered a girl with amputated limbs who was still alive.

The homicide rate was above that of Brazil and the average life expectancy dropped from 75 years to 50 years. Child prostitution thrived, Jews bought all major oil and gas companies for like $50 million (which are worth over $50 billion now) and mafia bosses had their private armies that kept entire regions under their control. If you had money, you could have gotten away with murder, pedo sex and having slaves, but at the same time you could have been killed any time.

Attached: 15608010477790.png (1366x1147, 2.52M)

I bet Jeffrey took care of her.

and now hillary took care of him

Kinda makes you wonder if Russia should've stayed communist sans the soviet imperialism

>One guy in Siberia kidnapped, raped, dissected and ate about 70 girls
sauce?, google brought up nothing