How would you raise your daughter in modern times?

how would you raise your daughter in modern times?

Attached: 1535972515264.gif (498x364, 1.19M)

wtf

With my dick

Not sure. I raise her to be Catholic to the core but who knows if that will stick it didn't with me but then it did again so who knows.

As any normal human being, cutting out the victimism and making her take MMA classes.

>making her take MMA classes.
you want to raise a dyke?

Most fathers and daughters separate once they hit puberty. I would barely talk to or spend time with her once she reaches adolescence. She can be drug addicted slut all she wants at that point. Once she’s 18, I’ll simply cut off contact with her. You’re not obligated to give a shit about your kid once they’re a young adult. I also wouldn’t let her leech off of my money

Wouldn't mind, what I really don't want is a snowflake feminist or damsel in distress.

>Wouldn't mind

Attached: 1547993263393.png (990x682, 580K)

lock her up and make her my sex slave

Attached: 1550870226258.gif (500x208, 925K)

>lock her up
you should hang

Attached: 1548399090612.jpg (499x378, 22K)

>dyke
>not snowflake feminist
Lol, they’re literally epitome of penis envy and Spain is one the most feminist countries in Europe. It’s inevitable for her to become as soon as she becomes a teenager

Be happy raising your baby doll then, but don't come back crying later complaining because she's an useless Instagram slut with no hobbies, no talent and no life.

hot as fuck

kek this, most feminist snowflakes are lesbian
t. raising dyke feminist man-hating snowflake

I'm a woman myself lmao and while it's true our country is taken by red, victimistic retards I sure hope it won't stay like this any longer... one can only hope I guess.

Either way I know plenty of normal dykes though, I'd say most of them don't give a shit about politics, men or feminism. It's the "oh wow I defy beauty standards I'm so amazing" kind we all should be careful about, I think.

>Either way I know plenty of normal dykes
top fucking kek
>be spain
>country full of batshit crazy feminist dykes
>post on int that you want dyke daughter

>I'm a woman
hello you are now my gf

all other males beware

I'll take that as an "I don't know any dyke who isn't a retard." Fortunately there are, just like there are black people against the racism card being played by the black community as a whole everytime something they don't like happens.

It's not the rule but oh well it does exist.

So why not just say you’re going to molest her?

ITT: spanish dyke defense force

Bitch you are saying that as if I was happy about Spain's (or Europe in general to be honest) situation. I want an useful daughter (dyke or not) not a Tumblr crybaby threatening suicide because someone misgendered them.

Just a normal, hardworking woman not this shit:

Attached: 7c6xg44li9921.jpg (500x471, 30K)

>Spain's (or Europe in general to be honest)
spain is literally way above the world in terms of crazy dyke feminists

it has rubbed off on you, seeing as you want a dyke daughter

also, all you had to say to my MMA remark: not all girls doing sports turn to dykes.

instead of "I'm okay with dyke daughter"

Best way to raise a daughter, don’t raise them. People here say that good fathers stop their daughters from being trashy bimbos, but it’s false. There’s no real complex reason why girls become superficial whores, they just do. 99% of dads are clueless on what goes on in their daughters’ lives. Social media and their friends are important than some old man’s opinion. Just focus your attention on your son and forget about your daughter becoming a slut, what makes you think you can stop her anyhow. The father/daughter relationship is very weak, I don’t know a single adult woman that still stays in contact with their dad. The ones that do only do so for borrowing money. The only thing fathers and daughters bond over are male hobbies, that’s it. Many women also separate from their dads because of political reasons.

Feminism in Spain has nothing to do with dykes though, is just ingrained in the brains of most women whether they are the sexiest and most femme women ever or a dyke. Everyone is a feminist, if you aren't must be because you are a Nazi or a fascist.

Spain is fucking retarded when it comes to feminism yes, I see we agree there.

I want my daughter to have pride and a honest life working or at home whatever she decides, but I need her to not play the victim card. That would be the final straw for me.

Kinda like this see, but without the extreme poverty if possible lmao

Attached: mujer-trabajando-en-el-campo-de-la-pimienta-gambia-africa-occidental-africa-b5b4mn.jpg (1300x958, 367K)

But I'm in fact fine with her being a dyke, did you want me to lie?

>but I need her to not play the victim card.
women have had this for a long time in the past, and they did not need MMA or lesbianism for it.

In Western, rich countries nowadays sure, in the past they have been just as dedicated to their family and hardworkers as the men.

I don't really know about the social-economic situation in your country the last century, but in Spain both women and men worked their asses off to feed their family and take care of everyone. That's honest work, that's a real woman.

A feminist claiming rape because a man looked at her is not. It's just a disgrace.

yeah making her take MMA classes actually seems like the right thing to do. I was dating this Italian girl that used to box and her confidence was through the roof. I never saw the correlation between that and boxing but it makes sense

>I saw this thing once so it must always be true

It does make sense tho

no it doesn't. correlation is not causation.

when a woman already has confidence, she is more likely to do sports.

I wouldn't have children

I tried to refute this theory multiple times. Trying to see things from different perspectives. No matter how hard I try, I simply fail to disprove this. Having a daughter isnthe ultimate cuck level. Just think about it logically. Please do it.

Attached: 1561390224097.png (720x888, 938K)

think about it
L O G I C A L L Y

>Catholic girl
Be careful, user. I went to Catholic school and a lot of them are major sluts.

Traditional Catholicism, free from Vatican 2 and any other corruptions

why

yes, christian morals are bad because it teaches forgiveness

>daughter

Attached: 1565460685882.jpg (389x246, 23K)

>Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer
>Stickin' little white flowers all up in her hair
>"You know how much I love you daddy
>But if you don't mind
>I'm only gonna kiss you on the cheek this time"
>Oh with all that I've done wrong
>I must have done something right
>To deserve her love every morning
>And butterfly kisses at night

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 54K)

I understood this reference right away

I'd raise her somewhere that isn't Canada
good parenting