My korean girl is kinda dark. Can I still racemix?

My korean girl is kinda dark. Can I still racemix?

Her parents are both ghostly white, but she's very tan. She is constantly outdoors and competes in triathlons, so I'll give her that much. I'm afraid of having a dark baby though.

Attached: 0DC251D3-8D9B-44AF-85D1-2C9A4F233102.png (391x586, 387K)

If you think this is a valid concern then you're not allowed to breed.

Translate this for me lad

영상을 보면 하나 같이 다 반말로 심지어 제목도 반말이신데 영상을 보는 건 친구가 아닙니다 반말로 하시는거는 본인 맘이지만 보는 입장에서는 솔직히 거부감이 저는 드네요 다른분들은 모르겠지만 시청자들에게 반말은 좀 아닌 것 같습니다

It’ll be fine. Asians are fine. White people have tans too. As long as you’re not mixing with shitskins it’s fine desu.

This. I mean she’s Asian. This is like worrying about a tanned Italian chick.

No

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 136K)

You know what I meant.

What did you mean? I was agreeing with you.

It's just a sun tan. If you're worried about it just apply sunscreen on your child.

>muhh baby gunna be dark iz it race mixin?
Having a Hapa is already terrible thing to do to a baby kys

no one cares what you do

her mother got BLACKED by a TÜRANIC BVLL.

Well, I agree it’s dumb purity spiraling shit if you’re putting a restriction on Asians because they might have a slight tan. For the rest they have a point though.

Attached: 1507216867965.png (1592x668, 65K)

This

>Having a Hapa is already terrible thing to do to a baby kys
I've known tons of them and none of them gave a fuck.

post eye hapa

Asians tan more than white people. My ex was lighter than me in the winter, but darker in the summer even though I do more outdoor stuff.

When we visited Florida she became so much darker that she had to rebuy a bunch of her makeup (since we were going to a wedding).

just someone bothered about a video with people using informal speech to address the audience instead of formal speech

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Are you a kike, weebcel or gook? Either way, Asians are shitskins, and I could argue that they are the biggest shitskins on this planet. You absolute retard.

I kind of wish I was a hapa sometimes so I can do weeb things without looking ridiculous.

Attached: 20190603_124254-1-1.jpg (218x170, 26K)

It's just Asians get tanned and turn brown more easily than white people. She has pale skin genes anyway.

I don't know about hapas though. Do they get tanned easily like East Asians or do they stay in their pale skin like whites?

this is literally an eye of a 60 y/o woman

Attached: 35468354.png (905x783, 132K)

>tfw look like a woman that is twice my age
don't become an alcoholic, kids

>She has pale skin genes anyway.
this, just look at my pic, you can clearly see that asians have pale skin and look like white people

Attached: 1535871930350.png (1263x822, 2.47M)

Asians evolved their whiteness independently of Caucasians. Your kid could inherit both white genes and be double white.

They were never Caucasian.

Asians are literally part of the "Mongoloid" race.

ching chong ring rong, eat doggu, ching ching chong

korea'd HAHA

Damn, what should I do? Do I attempt to identify the commenter and fuck them up?

she's tan you can't pass your tan through genes

lol

Skin color can look different due to lighting/camera settings in photos. White people can look dark in photos as well.
Also I never stated that East Asians looks like white people. What's up with the fabrication?

Do you love Korean women?

Attached: Gooka_chinka.webm (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Korean blood is a problem.
She sucks your blood.