Coming soon

coming soon

forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2019/08/15/trump-reportedly-wants-the-us-to-buy-greenland/#76ffc3bd4235

Attached: 1565913799479m.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbrKLnh8wLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump better genocide the Snowniggers

How much does Greenland cost?

>when you got half of your territory through purchasing it

Attached: 1557012839244.jpg (504x360, 19K)

If America buys it, Greenland will be filled with actual niggers in like five years though.

why would blacks move there?

I don’t care. I hate Indians so much, they literally killed my ancestor and raped the other one in front of their daughter’s eyes.

A 3 pronged attack on Canada. Perfect...

it's true. I was the daughter

Only the second good thing Trump will have done. Hope it's true.

Inuit killed your ancestors? Would you please tell us the whole story?

unironically based. do it donny.

I don’t know what the fuck an Inuit is but these fuckers probably lived in Colonial Virginia

Based
#doitagain

Based

based

based indios

the walls are closing in

Attached: D055D775-0AEA-4251-9F22-B4F0F3B61710.jpg (218x218, 10K)

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

the day of the rake draws nearer

survival of the fittest faggot

Based, ship off the blacks and beaners and let them freeze

literally fucking why. we already have a base there. what possible benefit is there to purchasing a bunch of frozen wasteland.

Attached: 1498617889654.png (470x556, 236K)

LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT

access to future trade routes in the arctic ocean

>FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
>KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
>FREE AZTLAN
based

What first?

Trump is so deluded. Denmark would never sell Greenland, the strategic importance of it in the 21st century will be insane.
He thinks he is so smart because he realize how important Greenland is, and he thinks Europeans are dumb and will just sell Greenland for a few billions.

the blacks you're thinking of can't even afford to leave our downtown cities

I'm going to be pissed if we don't get it. I want to move there.

Attached: 1466722287839.png (556x430, 96K)

i hate to admit it b-but based..

Denmark is a nothing country though, what can they even do with it?
Maybe if it was an EU special admin zone or something but the EU is too disunited

Russia sold Alaska and France sold Louisiana for pennies

Attached: unepic.png (281x300, 107K)

Based I'm 1% Indian

>EU is too disunited

No they're not? A common currency, a common foreign policy, a common custom area, a custom defense policy, that's what you call disunited? Stop reading Jow Forums

Would be cool but there is literally zero chance of it happening. It would sooner be sold to China just to spit America.

It was another time... You're seriously stupid if you think there is even a slight chance of Denmark selling Greenland nowadays.
If we consider the exclusive economic area, Greenland is potentially richer than Denmark. The only thing that prevents them for exploiting the resources is the ice that is melting as we speak. There is no way they will give up that to Americans.

Yeah but like think about it. If America would buy Greenland they would probably get rid of enough of the environmental regulations that it would be a gold rush or at least a ton of companies would go there, would hire people with no education to do the dirty work of building rigs and mines, and we could all go there and save some qt greenlanders from their abusive alcoholic dads. Denmarkians arent gonna do that, americans will

Based

HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA

Are we actually going to give denmark 2 trillion dollars?

Lets just take Greenland what is Denmark gonna do about it

We don't need to buy it, we can just trade it for our muslim immigrants

Imagine being cuckednada

Unironically this

>Denmark is a nothing country though
And this is why we're not going to sell Greenland. We have the absolute best claim to the whole arctic region at the moment and it'll only be better.

Based redskins

What if we took Greenland, what would you guys do? Cry about it?

>what if this nato country attacked this nato country what would you do
Stop posting forever, please.

Attached: 1492171027523.jpg (387x766, 81K)

This

I never said attacked I said what if we take Greenland. Would you attack us over it? Cry over it? Rage and seethe and cope in the UN or something? I wonder
You are welcome to come with us bud.

>muh nato
I thought nato is meme tier nowadays.

>pic
Nice dox my mom made me that cake

That’s fucking epic, go back to europe cracker

If USA makes Greenland a state then it would become the northernmost country on earth.

Based Trump wants to make America #1 in suicide rate. Tired of winning

Based as fuck

what the fuck danes just give it up already

Attached: 1559115566938.png (560x101, 11K)

In all seriousness though, this is just Trump trying to build up a positive historical legacy.

Based and realpolitikpilled

based race based acts

fuck off jewmerica, nordic bvlls will not give up this power

This makes no sense

Both were sold out of fear of the Brtitish taking them you fucking retard. Why are Americans so fucking dumb

Climate is getting warmer, and Greenland probably will become a pretty nice place in future, meanwhile Texas and basically whole South of USA are gonna turn into complete desert

Actually it is one of the reasons why Russia is gonna to become a superpower again in the next century

>literally fucking why
How do you guys not get it. It's a claim to the arctic ocean, new trade routes that open up with warming weather and loads of gas and resources under the northern pole.

Russia is leading right now in the race and only Norway and Denmark have legitimate claims besides Russia.

Have a crash course on the thing
youtube.com/watch?v=pbrKLnh8wLA