Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: greenland.png (536x534, 361K)

Fuck USA.

Would it become BLACKland?

Greenland is literally ruled by communists.

Based we tried before but it was blocked by congress

It's too cold for blacks

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BUY US GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
PLEEEEEEEEEEASE

Second thing I agree with Trump on.

Israel is going to love this new gift from Papa Trump

based

NUKE THIS STUPID SHITHOLE

for what purpose?

TRUMP'S ICEBOX

fuck USA, Greenland is EU

It's not, it left the EU twenty years ago

More like Nuuk.. haha

PEEU

get europe out of north america
north america for north americans

do they need democracy?

Attached: HiroshimaNagasaki.jpg (292x173, 7K)

why tho

Attached: 1469462003964.jpg (500x500, 65K)

HAHAHAHAHA GOOD JOKE HAHAHAHA I HAVEN'T HEARD THAT A MILLION TIMES ALREADY XDXDXDXD

We Americans more n sheeeit

Wonder if my flag will be leaf or Greenland today

Hopefully the US takes it by force resulting in the destruction of the eternal D*ne once and for all.

Whatcha gonna do? pretend to kill yourself again?

So he can NUUK this place HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1510591575690.jpg (760x720, 97K)

LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT
LETS DO IT
>LETS DO IT

Rmember when people said Trump couldn't get Asap back from Sweden. I'm not saying this is nearly on the same scale, but he breaks expectations often.

I will do it again if he doesn't buy this low IQ shithole I SWEAR

Damn that sucks, don't kill yourself bro it's not that bad

im convinced this man lives and dies by the idea that there is no such thing as bad publicity to the point where he will literally do anything as long as people are talking about whatever hes planning on at all times.
this doesnt even necessarily seem like a bad thing, its just so fucking bizarre and unexpected

Attached: 1458398398507.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

Imagine living here and wanting to kill yourself

Attached: nuuk.jpg (1280x720, 479K)

Explain Buffalo, New York then

They left in 1983, but they're still closely tied. I think they should rejoin.

USA won't buy them. It's simply too retarded. Denmark doesn't want to, Greenland doesn't want to, many Americans don't want to, it would cost a fuckton of money and the US already are in debt like no other country in the world. Use the money elsewhere.

our debt isn't that bad, only 102% of our gdp. Japan is ~350% right now

Trump is so deluded. Denmark would never sell Greenland, the strategic importance of it in the 21st century will be insane.
He thinks he is so smart because he realize how important Greenland is, and he thinks Europeans are dumb and will just sell Greenland for a few billions

UK and France have nukes, too.
Just tell the UK that you hate Islam and love wielding butterknifes and they'll obliberate you for the sake of political correctness.
They have oil, gas and ressources in general. It's also a valuable geopolitical location because you can use it as a bridge to Europe (including Russia, nice for military stuff). However, reaching the ressources is tricky and the position is useless if you don't have wars or something like that. Infrastructure for trade is weak.

Art of the deal

Living in a plastic garage on a fucking rock with no trees? Yes I can imagine it.

Ah, that's what was off.

This would be great if they made parts of of Greenland apart of the US national park system.

>mmmm pwetty colors mmmm hurr durr

Attached: 5f3.jpg (680x695, 34K)

Trump apparently wants it to add to his Presidential legacy

YESSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE
DO
IT
TRUMP

What if the US buys Denmark instead? then we get two countries for the price of one

Attached: 1555769520244.png (741x609, 27K)

What if Denmark buys Texas?

Attached: Denmark.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

I unironically support this. Too bad it won't happen.

We buy them first, they're nothing but our hat. That's what our export surplus is for. Maybe we can convince Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg. Tragically, taking the two "countries" closest to us - Austria and Switzerland - will take more force.

Trade for Canada?

We'll trade you Puerto Rico and Guam for Bayern.

Denmark should sell it to China.

That's a terrible offer. who the hell would ever want p*erto Rico or Guam?

If the US buys them then America will be your hat

Attached: 1547821788765.jpg (750x560, 59K)

Guam is too good of a strategic location for the military, so no. Okinawa is the only place I think they would welcome annexation. Puerto Rico is a useless stain on our government. I wouldn't be against taking the Philippines again. I've been there and they love Americans.

Atleast in popculture, Philipines is probably the closest culturally to the U.S. imo

Philippines is an even bigger shithole than Puerto Rico

>Puerto Rico and Guam
Why Bayern? What do you want with them? And what would we do with Puerto Rico and Guam?

You hate California, don't you? I'd say we get California and you may have... The western half of France once we're done in the East. No German Vaterlandserde will be given away.

As I said, no German Vaterlandserde will be given away. But we could at least talk about trading Canada for Denmark if you cleanse them of all chinks, muslims and trudeaufags for us. So basically everyone.

You're right, that would be cute. I'll think about it.

Yeah it really is like a de facto state.
P is just a jungle country. That's why it appears to be a shit hole.

>what would we do with Puerto Rico and Guam?
breed with the natives and make them white

And what would you do with Bavaria? Breed with the natives and make them black?

Just kidding.

AMERICAN EMPIRE

Wait, why don't we just buy China?

Attached: dfw.png (612x491, 106K)

you're a good user
God bless

Texan here, so long as we get to keep our guns.

Germany would probably appreciate a tropical Bundesstadt, glaube ich. Commiefornia is a necessary evil we must deal with.

US debt is hardly an issue.

I'm afraid it's going to be the exact opposite. And I don't like it either.

>buying Greenland when we've invested so much in it and knowing how fucking important it will be when Northwest passage opens up and how the Arctic is the new playing field for geopolitics
This nigga retarded

Attached: tenor (2).gif (320x320, 1.87M)

SOON

Attached: American empire flag.jpg (1056x660, 77K)

This US will just fill up the island with nuclear tests and ruin it beyond recognition.

Trump can give Denmark permanent free trade status.

Only as long as the Dollar remains the worlds most important currency and the way your trade war with China is going, some Democrats have called for counter measurements that would sooner or later weaken the dollar, thereby ending its status as the leading currency. It's still a long way to that, but it's about 5000x more realistic than you buying Greenland.

Always making more debt can't be the way to go.

Texas here too
That Danish flag super imposed over Texas is funny and triggering at the same time.

Attached: Danish Texas.jpg (864x646, 198K)

That's an excellent idea.

Doesn't seem all that interesting to me because we already have Alaska if you want to live out your homesteading fantasies.

Bayern is not for sale. They may be arrogant cunts at times and hard to understand, but they're Germans. We've lost ~40% of our landmass since 1914 already, and that's not even counting Austria-Hungary or going back even further to the HRE. We've lost more than enough.

Good luck with bringing California back on track.

I wanna belong to the US so I can finally buy some guns without going through a bureaucratic hellhole. Bayern should join the US but would the size of Bayern be a problem?

Not possible as they are part of the EU. The whole point of being part of the union is collective bargaining you scab.

proxy

>Just kidding
no you weren't

Attached: 1536693306839.png (1076x1228, 99K)

Eh, it was 50/50

We should buy St Pierre and Miquelon and we should also buy Ontario fuse it with Michigan

When you have extra flags on and move country, your original local flag becomes invisible.

And you can change it by turning the extension on and off... proxyfag

that flag actually looks pretty based

Nope, I like it this way.