/Balt/

/Balt/ fuck my life edition
I have arachnophobia. When I saw it I screamed like a little girl. Arisol plus lighter made quick work of this bitch.

Attached: IMG_20190816_032904.jpg (3120x4160, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cka7RjJEn_0
dni.ru/polit/2019/2/15/418037.html
youtu.be/nYfceJhgvRM
youtube.com/watch?v=tpc6QR1li_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saw a bigger spider than that the other day. I did what any civilized person would do: calmly picked him up and put him outside.

Fuck I know that they are harmless but I just get so scared to the point of shaking.

Ants are trying to colonize the room I'm staying in. Occasionally I see some cute little ones crawling up the wall but then there will be some giant chad one skittering across the floor. The other day I killed a fucking winged ant in here. What the fuck.

they have a tendency to jump you, plus theytravel in pairs, so there's one still around somewhere.

SHUT THE FUCK UP NO THEY DON'T!

Ironically those giant chad flying ants are females.

fuck me
Now I'm looking all over for the second spider
Kill me

I love picking up bugs and showing everyone them. Especially those who are scared or disgusted by them.

I was once sat on my bed with an ex gf and a big one of those exact spiders in your picture jumped on her shirt from the ceiling. Then that same night while she was sleeping another one crawled on her eye. She wiped it with her hand and killed it in her sleep, and when she woke up the next morning she had dead spider shit hanging from her eye

found this big guy on my window yesterday
luckily he was outside

Attached: 25729309-C6F3-4511-8F9F-884BA412BC69.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

I saw a daddy long legs earlier. He had 7 legs. Did you know? Daddy long legs will automatically shoot off their own legs if they get them caught or they are grabbed by a predator. Daddy long legs can continue to walk with just 3 legs.

How bad are /balt/ bugs? I'm wondering about Estonia and its bogs in particular. Dry California has no real bug problems, but I hate mosquitoes. A few are no problem but I've read that you guys have it real bad.

Ticks are cunts, if they're infected. It might kill you or you might develop an allergy to meat. Other than that it's just mild annoyances. Mosquitos aren't all that bad, gadfly are only bad in particular locations, during particular time. Rest of the bugs tend to leave people alone. Stinkbugs, cockchafers, wasps, hornets...
Picrel is really annoying if you have a garden tho.

Attached: 4fd5c52886b24.jpg (710x531, 185K)

Cockchafer? Never heard of it in my life. It doesn't... go on your penis in your sleep and chafe it, right?

Attached: 450.png (500x404, 128K)

No, but every couple years they migrate to breed or whatever the fuck, and there are clouds of them kamikazing on your windshield. And they litter the beaches.

Attached: melnrages-papludimyje-krite-grambuoliai-575171c666ba1.jpg (1200x628, 203K)

Much better than what I initially imagined.

Didn't have these fuckers this year

US West Coast ticks don't really carry lyme disease so they're not a major concern, but at least you can be smart and avoid them
These sound like our cicadas. Only seen them in the Midwest and I don't think they're a huge problem. Cockchafers I don't even know what to say. Thanks for balt bug talk

For what reason have u stolen the proud history of grand duchy of lithuania from their true offsprings
- Belarus?

Russian fag always trying to start some stupid ass shit
Grow the fuck up debil

>Cockchafers
Nice meme, slavshit. You also won Grunwald, right?

Third child policy

Attached: 3rdchild.png (498x148, 16K)

Based. Hope Balts recover. I would honestly want to do something about it myself, but I don't know if I would be a suitable immigrant to a Baltic state.

Why are you obsessing over us? Theres always this mutt flag asking and posting stuff about us

Are you joking ?

You are very popular with people that browse Jow Forums and reddit. Idolized, even.
I'm not saying this in a mocking or disparaging manner, either. Just an observation.

I had a dream, actually, last night about moving to Latvia, and it was very nice.

Imagine developing allergy to meat, id just off myself right away tbqh.

yeah, they're harmless until they crawl in your nose and lay their eggs there

My shithole is being idolized, kek what the fuck. I think i know why, the biggest meme of my country is that e-goverment bullshit. Some unknown youtube channels, news sites EVERY SINGLE DAY pushing articles how "Estonia is most succesful country" "Estonia is most tech country" so on and the info they say is wrong. It has become meme tier even among libtards

A relative in family lost motor function in arm after tick bite, needs to take some syringe shots and cant drive car.

Sippin some blueberry Miau

Hmmmm...

Attached: IMG_20190816_103353.jpg (1080x1920, 444K)

Thats why i ignore Latvian flags, its always some foreign shit posting, dont want to talk to some faggot pretending to be balt when hes not

You also have foreigners posting under your flag. We had kuzu for the longest time, and some pole studying here.
It is ogre...

There is only one and i think he left Estonia because hes nowhere to be seen, it was that raghead egypt

I am laughing so hard.

That was me on a proxy. I wanted to see what responses I would get out of it. Disappointingly, it did not get any responses.

Zemkauskas's voice-overs are the best :D :D

youtube.com/watch?v=Cka7RjJEn_0

Top tier joke, some autist leaf humor. Youre some incel faggot thats why you fetish baltic states, you want woman from here like all these other incels who cant get one in their own country, that means you wont get any from other countries too

>you want woman
I am not interested in women.

Attached: 438.gif (214x255, 25K)

hello my friends how are you all doing

Waiting to go to work

Attached: 1522009937678.png (519x903, 424K)

Don't wait, just go now.

it is horrible i hate doing that

What's your job?

I know

Attached: 1521839940210.png (900x600, 784K)

What was the official language of GDL, was it old Belarussian or your meme african dialect?

you fellas are great, and I wish you all a good day!

keep your chin up, the weekend beckons!

Attached: iowa.jpg (1280x960, 184K)

The sounds of your mum choking on my dick nigga

Wow, such rude monkey. Do u realize that after 20 years ur stupid cunt is gonna to turn into complete wasteland through depopulation and mass emigration? As opposed to survive in litva ur youth prefers to wash toilets in UK kek

Its poles who are toilet cleaners, lithuanians in UK run the illegal business there. They are mafioso

Stop being retarded, there are no toilet lithuanian mafiosos in UK

So just like Russia lol?

Not toilet cleaner. Recently big lithuanian mafia got busted in UK, biggest bust in whole europe, 1m a day profit

Attached: 100.png (638x641, 556K)

Eat my ass

Rude post.

Emm, even the worst prognosis says there will be more than 130 millions in Russia in 2040, lmao, u dumb cuck.

And sure we are gonna to re-unite with Belarus and Eastern Ukraine next years, and it will strongly increase our population

Yeah 130 million muslims lol.
>we are gonna to re-unite with Belarus and Eastern Ukraine next years
This creature is delusional. Get it to the infirmary

Belarus is distancing from you not integrating. They even stopped taking loans from you, they decided to take from chinese because you started pushing integration stuff with the loans. Then remember gaspipes that were half broken, your country uses them. Technically they could have let gas through and all would have been fine but they didnt do it. Lukasenka said "all kindness will be returned with bad" and they didnt open. Then you started taxing belarus export food and randomly complaining food is shit. Belarus is distancing

Yeah, muslims are gonna to increase their quintity in 10 times during only 20 years, how can u live with iq=15 brainlet
It's obsolete info, Belarus is russianpilled now and officially prepares to become part of stronkk Russia

dni.ru/polit/2019/2/15/418037.html

Dunno, how can you live with being Russian? :v)

I dont understand occupants language. Nobody changes mind after you fuck him in ass and tried to do billions of damage by taxes to belarus, trying to push integration thats against their will and other stuff. Its a show, make good face to russia. Your country leaders are absolute retards its next level how idiot low iq. It starts from 1991 when there were heavy talks about moving your forces out of here. Finally you did it at the expense of being able to use our ports. Next year Estonia was already talking to NATO and 2001 official member. Nobody from your leaders forsaw it, like usual. Ministers here talk we wouldnt have been accepted to NATO if there would have been forces any longer in country, kek. Hopped on the last train and played the russhits with finno ugric IQ

Fuck my bank just died and i have only 20 euro in cash. How to survive ?

>Fuck my bank just died
The fuck you mean?

> isn't able to reply on exact question
Ok brainlet
>I dont understand occupants language.
First of all, there is a google translator. Secondly, u should learn Russian because liberation of Narva is coming

Go back to Jow Forums, Armatard

>tfw Obama sends you a PM

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-16-12-29-38-945_com.google.android.gm.jpg (1080x776, 189K)

Found this boy climbing on me the other day, only noticed when i felt him trying to climb from my shirt to my arm
Almost died, would not recomend

Forgot image

Attached: IMG_20190813_185217.jpg (2976x3968, 2.68M)

Its too hot outside. Ciggy break status: ruined

BASED sun dabbing on smokers

Thats a big boy

Attached: 1428155912504.png (569x802, 535K)

Bumpis :DDD

>send resumee to 4 different places
>one and a half month later get a call back from one of them for a job offering, two straight up ghosted me and one already had the position filled
And then these fucking jews have the audacity to say that there is a severe labor shortage in Estonia while in reality they are just looking to pay like 700 euros a month for slave work that some Ukrainian 50yo dude will do happily

That's how it is on this bitch of an earth

I can handle rejection pretty well but wasting my time is a major dick move. Ffs how fucking hard is it to send even an automated email telling me that the position is already filled instead of straight up ghosting me

Just work in senukai bro.

That's the lonestar tick. Which lives in clapistan and straya. European one's carry Lyme and encephalopathy

Attached: 2137535.gif (240x180, 1.44M)

5th or 6th Bank in latvia which holds all my money dont work right now. They dont enough funds to function central euro bank says. Basipally shit fucked.

That's the lone star rock which lives in clapistan and straya. European one's carry Lyme and encephalopathy.

wtf is senukai?

The hardware store...

Big warehouse. Everything for building and repairing store.

nigga we dont have it here i thought it was some weeb store or something. Our hardware stores are K-rauta, Bauhof and Decora. Decora is based it constantly makes fun of Latvians lol

Those exist in a couple of big towns. Mostly it's E-ehituskeskus thats run by COOP

thread theme
youtu.be/nYfceJhgvRM

That's what you get for keeping your money in a bank, jew cuck

>K-rauta
Based. Please buy from them.

I generally dont shop at hardware stores

I mean K-rauta owns majority of Senukai

It's 50/50.

>Kesko Senukai is equally owned by Finnish trade group Kesko and Rakauskai family.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpc6QR1li_g

Attached: feel.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Have a nice weekend shitposting! I'm off to the summer house.

stop killing spiders you baltic subhuman

spiders are perfect natural pest removers.
what are balts good for? for starters, they ruined the baltic sea forever with their pesticides and fertilisers.

Attached: chad3.jpg (1010x1200, 162K)

god im so fucking bored

kill niggers

hale hortler bro