We should just make Spanish our official language, it's much better than English

We should just make Spanish our official language, it's much better than English.

Attached: speaking_spanish-802392066-5a862b1f3037130037dc8e5a.jpg (768x543, 24K)

CHI

basado

Attached: D8W9o6fX4AAUGu-.jpg (1067x989, 129K)

Yeah you guys do seem to struggle with English. At least Spanish is a little simpler.

UGH... WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN...

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (802x569, 121K)

CHI

Wut. English is way more primitive than Spanish, it's an ooga booga barbarian language without gramatical marks or genders.

Attached: LatinLanguages.jpg (800x515, 66K)

Siempre dije que este idioma es más mejor que el inglés.

spanish? you mean castillian?

¿Spanish? ¿You mean Castillian?

Attached: castellano.png (726x472, 137K)

Yes castillian the common language of 99% of the population

No lol

true, but same can be said about english in Britain
Even the word España is misleading, as it historically represented the entire peninsula
self-hating defeatist NPC

Attached: espain_ireland.png (552x910, 357K)

I like americans being english speakers, at least your accent isn't cancer like the british one

English is better because it's made mostly of short monosyllabic words, so creating new words is easy.

Italian? You mean Florentine?
French? You mean Parisian?
German? You mean post-Saxon?

hola yo hablar español

pendejo

arigato gosaimazu

Attached: SPAJINO.png (407x417, 315K)

お前はもう死んでいる

Attached: kenshirou.jpg (504x651, 84K)

no, can express so much more random shit in english
not to mention superior adapations, dubs, subs, etc

Learn to speak American you gosh darn commie

>can express so much more random shit in english
es posible ser al mismo tiempo parte de una potencia mundial y ser tan impotente en términos cognitivos? solo dios sabe lo subdesarrolladas que son las lenguas anglosajonas. Incluso nuestros insultos están a años luz de los insultos gringos, pinches gringos, culiados, pelotudos, hijueputas, soplapollas, forros.

>Much better

It sounds much worse, and it is not as good as English when it comes to stating your thoughts and feelings, it doesn't even have a word for backwards.
If you want a much better, more complex language you should adopt modern standard arabic, latin, hungarian, finnish, even russian would be better.

>backwards

wtf I swear I wrote awkward

english insults are probably the lamest in existence

One word is english equates to having to string 2 or 3 words in a latin language. Often times, expressing myself in spanish or french feels a little like constructing a sentence in toki pona.

Even German is more expressive than English

zuig meijn lul flikker

basado

It's called Iberia bro

Your country is irrelevant and your language sounds gay bro

Thank you for your input ex-colony number 6,the only relevant thing that happened in Chile was the stuck miners also most of your country is amerindian and mestizo and there's literally nothing to be proud of when it comes to being Chilean.

Keep speaking your arabic mestizo romance language

with spanish you can express the gender of a person or noun without specifically mentioning it, since the info is given in the article
i think spanish is a more flexible language than english
you have confirmation bias because you dont know much spanish i think
Os termos "as Espanhas" e "Espanha" não eram equivalentes, e eram usados com muita precisão.[20] O termo As Espanhas referia-se a um conjunto de unidades jurídico-políticas, ou seja, referia-se a um conjunto de reinos independentes, primeiramente apenas aos reinos cristãos da Península Ibérica, depois apenas aos reinos unidos sobre a mesma monarquia. O termo Espanha referia-se a um espaço geográfico e cultural que englobava diversos reinos independentes. A partir de Carlos V o uso do título Rei das Espanhas, referia-se à parte da Espanha que não incluía Portugal, mas esta designação era apenas uma forma de designar coletivamente um extenso número de reinos, uma abreviação, que não tinha validade jurídica, para uma longa lista de títulos reais cuja forma oficial era rei de Castela, de Leão, de Aragão, de Navarra, de Granada, de Toledo, de Valência, da Galiza, de Maiorca, de Menorca, de Sevilha, etc. (da mesma forma utilizava-se o título Sua Majestade Lusitana para o rei de Portugal, ou rei Lusitano

>da mesma forma utilizava-se o título Sua Majestade Lusitana para o rei de Portugal, ou rei Lusitano

Não.Não se usava.
E agora chama-se Península Ibérica quer gostes quer não gostes.

>learning castillian
>not superior mexican

America>yurop

Attached: imperio_romano.gif (764x650, 67K)

Yes?And now it's called Iberia.The term Spain to define the whole peninsula died when the bourbon king adopted the name for the whole Kingdom,now it's called Iberia got it?
It was called Iberia before it was called Hispania so i don't understand your autism.

>Portugal (Portuguese: [puɾtuˈɣal]), officially the Portuguese Republic (Portuguese: República Portuguesa [ʁɛˈpuβlikɐ puɾtuˈɣezɐ]),[note 5] is a country located mostly on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe

>Spain (Spanish: España [esʲˈpaɲa] (About this soundlisten)), officially the Kingdom of Spain[11] (Spanish: Reino de España),[a][b] is a country mostly located in Europe. Its continental European territory is situated on the Iberian Peninsula.

kek

kys Jordi

solo se dice: mejor
no tiene sentido alguno adjuntarle un "más", pues al fin y al cabo no puede haber algo mejor que algo que ya es mejor, no?

>no puede haber algo mejor que algo que ya es mejor, no?
más mejor es mejor que mejor

para eso de diría:
esto es mejor, pero esto inclusive aún mejor.

si quieres búscalo, todavía recuerdo a mi profesor de castellano quitándome mi gran siete en una prueba de su ramo al descontar puntaje por ese error en mi gramática:((. Si mal no recuerdo es debido a la redundancia en la sintaxis de la oración.

obviamente es broma como vas a escribir mas mejor en una prueba burro

The Republic of Ireland decided to call itself that. Does that mean we should call the Island of Ireland something different now? Same with the United States of America.
Spain and Iberia should be synonyms, as they've always been. The Kingdom of Spain and Spain are different things.

Attached: HISPANIA ROMANA.png (800x512, 158K)

en mi defensa rushee la prueba, tenía que hacer un informe a mano de tres libros en una hora y media:(

Basado

I don't think people in US have enough IQ thought

Spanish has like 1060 words and English only 300

lmao english has over 100,000+ words, one of the highest in any language ever (only really lesser than germans with their autism for many any adj + noun / noun + noun combo its own word)
it would be impossible to express as many things as one might need to in the amount of ways one might need to spanish for a government and people as large as ours

Nosotros creamos nuestro propio idioma.

Aweonao hijo de la come moco . ;)

Try actually learning another language, it will make you appreciate English more. The only bad parts about it are the excessive Latin, and worse still, Greek influences.

Latin languages are pretty overrated and it's a great shame they spread across the world more than Germanic and Slavic ones did.

*Basic Spanish has like 1060 words and Basic English only 300
there are thousands of words in spanish and english, probably more in spanish tho

>it will make you appreciate English more
Actually, learning French made me wish that this was oft spoken here. Even though I'm still B1 after dedicating what would be four months to learning this technicality-laden monster of a language, I still see its use both in art and in logistics. It's very much a "who is acting upon with what relation?" kinda thing while having a sophistication to it all that makes the reader / listener want to understand everything.
>it's a great shame they spread across the world more than Germanic and Slavic ones did
Referring to German specifically here, I really like their nouns, pronunciation, and cadence but really hate their grammar. I've been told that German is allegedly an efficient language but I don't understand what is so efficient about sometimes putting a verb at the end of a sentence and sometimes not with no rhyme or reason. Oh, and I understand that most language have some sort of gender system but did German really need to add neuter to the mix? Wasn't masculine and feminine tedious enough?

Ñ

"Weón" y sus derivados