Mfw literally sharted myself today

>mfw literally sharted myself today
>Had to walk about 2.5mi because I had no cash on me

The memes are true

Attached: 1563296818036.png (112x112, 16K)

Surprised the US doesn't have credit taxis whereby you identify yourself and they give you a ride if they decide your credit score is good enough

>america
>sharted
as expected

>me
>12 yo
>playing minecraft with laptop on my lap
>feel a fart coming
>lift up butt to release
>instant shard release
the memes really are true

Attached: 186.jpg (657x527, 37K)

>sharted myself
How does that happen?
I don't understand.

S
H
A
R
T
E
D
C
O
M

You think it's a fart so you let it go but it's really shit

American food destroys the intestines

Was in a mart tho

I just ate some Ramen downtown, I was on the train coming home, suddenly out of nowhere I had to take a massive shit.. like instantly I just had to shit at that moment.

In panic, I got off the train looking for a public restroom, I found a nearby park.. but the restroom was closed. Shart myself in the park right there.

Nah, public transport so everyone got a whiff of the smell

>12 yo
>minecraft

MOOOOOOODS

I sharted in sainsburys recently

i dont even care if you guys are lying this shit wont ever stop being funny

He didn't say that's a current or recent event.

That was 8 years ago

I am dead fucking serious about the minecraft story
Obviously I have no proof of it so you gotta take my word for it

I sharted while I was half asleep two months ago, it was a real wtf moment.

How the fuck are you all shitting your pants

100% true

I explained it a few posts above

What happened lad?

>being only 12 when minecraft existed

Attached: D3F6F7C7-B131-49E5-8EBF-87DF5A1F2ACE.jpg (326x332, 18K)

i love you guys. Youre a really entertaining crowd

When I was in kindergarten I really needed to shit, but the teacher didn’t let me go to the bathroom because a lot of kids abused the bathroom pass to get out of lessons. I could’ve held it, but I shit myself out of spite.

Attached: 600F7563-BFC9-4196-B6A5-B60DFC3184E3.jpg (514x707, 59K)

based

In 6th grade my chink teacher didn't let me go to the bathroom so my bladder exploded and I peed in my pants.

Thankfully in went all the way down to my ankles and created a normal looking pattern so nobody noticed.

Ok boomer

Very nearly what myself after a mess of a job interview and forgetting to ask to use the toilet after

Thanks fren

Minecraft was released in 2009 retard

#metoo
I was playing smash with my brother. I feel a far coming. Next thing I know I have liquid shit running down my leg.

Attached: A18A318D-5805-434A-A52D-F5A71A4F59AD.jpg (228x250, 7K)

What did he say?

I remember in kindergarten a girl went to the bathroom but didn't make it and pissed herseld. We got to go on recess while they cleaned up and got her to stop crying based Elizabeth. I got 15 mins on the trike

He's like what happened bro? I ran to the bathroom and was like n-n-nothing get me a new underwear and pass it to me in the bathroom. I almost got away but I left the dirty underwear in the trashcan so he saw.

Damn. No one said anything to me, but I walked through some pretty crowded streets, and I was wearing very light sweat pants so the shart stain was remarkable

It only happened to me because I was sick and had diarrhea. If it happens to you again I'd recommend adult diaper

kids get out