Orange pilled

If you look at it mathematically, we will probably have a market cap of about 100million quite soon. That would mean roughly a 33X increase in the price of each individual token. If it reaches 1 billion market cap which is peanuts these days (if dogshit like vechain can do it) then that’s a 330X profit.

This is unironically one of the last few millionaire maker coins in crypto. If you have even 1000 you’re pretty much guaranteed set for life.

Attached: 1526761130763.jpg (998x748, 169K)

1.5k reporting in. I will have to hold for awhile but I will make it

SHITCOIN

The fact that you actually think Vechain is dogshit makes me think i should do the opposite of whatever you suggest.

what coin is it

This shit is going to make me so rich

Make sure to report

Attached: report.png (651x480, 106K)

It's afraid

This. Fuck these filter dodging third worlders

Thanks for reminding me.

Reported for making a report

Attached: 525778D9-697E-4C5C-B32A-200F601940FF.jpg (750x1045, 304K)

Not sure about him but I'd be willing to take a ban if it meant OP gets banned too.

At a market cap of 100million dollars (easily done) your coins will be worth $42,000

>Jow Forums bans
Ohohohoho

i may have just reported you too for announcing a report of an user announcing a report of OP for spamming/flooding
(MAY being the key word)

We should drop a soap bomb on India, that’ll take care of em

I might have seen someone else report you too. If I get banned it will confirm that you did in fact report me and you will be banned too

Don't forget to follow the rules, it is your job to report any member that doesn't follow the rules.

In this case we can define OP's post as spam BUT if you will notice it is also bypassing filters. Make your mods aware of this. Report today.

Attached: Do your part.png (442x480, 75K)

How is anyone supposed to know what your filters are and wether or not a thread is “bypassing them” you fucking autist

Attached: BC56B35D-39DF-4DDD-8818-EB5E435C8D21.jpg (800x450, 25K)

You see you are obviously low IQ so try to read this slow.

> The guy you reported didn't explicitly announce a report, but merely reminded other users.

> You, on the other hand, announced a report.

I did not announce a report? You did. Wow what are they putting in the water.

If this isn't proof that 0xBTC are of a lower intellectual class, I don't know what is.

Who fucking cares about bitcoin on ethereum? Noone will ever have a reason to actually use 0xbtc over btc or even nano. With no adoption its a dead coin. Its still limited by the scalability of ethereum which will have a million other dapps bogging the network down. Ethereum is already a currency why would anyone ever use 0xbtc over ethereum? On top of all that every other currency coin claiming to be a better bitcoin by copying bitcoin has failed to matter. It even has bitcoin in its name. Its obviously just trying to copy btc. Btc has upgraded as well. Lets not forget bch and lightning network are two scaling solutions. 0xbtc is still the old bitcoin with 1mb block size.

Attached: 1536280954959.jpg (891x717, 77K)

comfy?

KEK!

Attached: shitcoin.png (844x685, 99K)

Oh my God. Now that's funny right there. Makes sense why all these threads are popping up. These retards are getting scared because they're losing money.

Rank 700
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>everyone bought 0xBTC at the previous high

I bought in at 0.0017ETH I still doubled my money.

The larp. STFU Apu

Attached: Apu.gif (539x599, 23K)

I bought my 1.5k bag with profits from chainlink. Free if you noticed how easy it is to buy chainlink at 0.25 sell at 0.30 over and over and over again.

You’re literally a chinese person with a tiny mouse dick though.

Reminder to report Holo and relex threads as well

The world is not beholden to your personal filters, my dear triggered snowflake. This is Jow Forums, not a safespace.

0xBTC threads also are not spam. The numbers of threads pale in comparison to the Link sewage clogging up the board every hour of every day. If you don't like our threads, don't enter them.

Majority of LINK threads are not made by pussies that don't include the coin name in the title.

No one cares faggot. Blow it out of your ass

congratulations! you are the most retarted biz poster I've seen in a while.

are you LITERALLY that DUMB?

Most of the time I just ignore the title field. But I make sure to put 0xBTC in there when I make new threads, just to keep you insufferable whiners out.

I just do whatever the fuck I like. No need to pander to these easily triggered snowflakes.

It's not to pander, it's so I don't have to see their posts, lol. Their filter isn't filtering us, it's filtering them.

I know you're mad that I made fun of you earlier in front of all of your friends but it'll be alright.

Mother of God how many 0xBTC threads do you make? You must feel so accomplished.

I like seeing their posts. Their whining gives me a boner.

This pube hair for instance

>bragging about making shill threads on Jow Forums.
>"Their filter isn't filtering us, it's filtering them." the cringe behind this quote is unbearable.

You're so edgy dude, stop it.

I’m getting a nice chubby one

Holy fuck too savage post dude. You dabbed on us. Radical 4tnite boi. When you gonna show me your whole closet of Thrasher hoodies. Bang bang skeet skeet

Bought at 50 cents one or two weeks ago, not much to lose here

Shitcoin

Attached: 20180908_030021.png (1080x1313, 131K)

Jow Forums is 100% shill threads, that's the point, lol. back2reddit

>I'm going to buy when volume is in the millions and price is much higher so I can make as little profit as possible

Buy high sell low, love ya Jow Forums

>yes let’s wait until a coin has full adoption and is on every major exchange before buying it.

Are you retarded? You know this is about speculation right?