No future

No future

Attached: 96866-004-89472D98.jpg (375x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESI6R0B-nMU
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just dont crash the euro yet I still have to buy copper for my stash

:v)

:^)

Attached: Brexiteer.png (480x604, 435K)

So what is happening with brexit anymore? Last I heard brits got a deal so horrible they may as well not bother

Please take us back Germany pleeeeeeeeease!! We had a Jow Forums phase but that's over now. We're sooooooorrrrryyy

Man i love the EU. It gives so many faggots so much salt. It's glorious.

Attached: EU.jpg (580x330, 16K)

this

The only people i know who support the EU IRL are entrepreneurs who hired eastern european slaves

how come they are so much europeists on the internet ?

The people posting Jow Forums like being contrarian. The faggots supporting the EU in Jow Forums are just being contrarian to the contrarian common view of the chan. They are basically the contrarians of the contrarians.

If fucked girls from everywhere in Europe during my Eramus semester and the EU literally paid me to cum in their tight young pussy.
The EU is based.

I wanna be sold into slavery to a French entrepreneur uwu

>how come they are so much europeists on the internet ?
You meant to say "How come there are so many europhiles on the internet?".

Attached: huh.gif (220x259, 149K)

I wonder if we can go even further

Blessed thread

>They are basically the contrarians of the contrarians.
This makes no sense. If the contrarians(1) of the contrarians(2) were for the EU, wouldn't make the contrarians(1) for the EU as well(just not openly for the EU) since they are being contrarian?

Attached: u mad.png (500x377, 253K)

Daily reminder that EVROPA is based

Attached: 1556982164300.jpg (1200x900, 461K)

Our future*
youtube.com/watch?v=ESI6R0B-nMU

Attached: gettyimages-884905404-2.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

In its current form it has no future, the union needs to reform into an ethnocentric federation subdivided along cultural and linguistic lines instead of the arbitrary states we have now, it also needs to include russia otherwise it has no chance of standing up to america, china nor india

>This makes no sense

It does not need to make any sense. This is Jow Forums after all, dont expect logic and reasoning from the average user.

EU EU EU
EU EU EU
EU EU EU

Based an europilled.

Only after every single government official and oligarch in Russia are killed. Russia in its current state i more akin to cancer than to a democratic country.

when i watch the news about EU i feel like i'm watching a documentary about the fall of the Soviet Union, all these old bureaucrats who tell europeans how to live and how to vote, who treat us like if we were retarded children, they really look like Andropov's nomenklatura
or when they do bullshits, and are terrified by the consequences of their retardness (muh populism)

i didn't knew that watching a falling utopia could be so entertaining

If the EU dies, then true.
Bound to be either bought out by the Chinks or reconquered by the Russians. Kallergi was right.

Attached: 1545600897095.jpg (1000x1000, 221K)

Fuck off remainer

Seething nazi

No

I agree but you make it sound like all the eu politicians are paragons of humanity, they all need to be killed so we can start fresh

>who treat us like if we were retarded children
Well, you're muslim and black so you are pretty much the equivalent of a retarded child. So i am guessing that they have a point to treat all frogs as retards :^)

Seething crypto-nazi

Cringe

It's your destiny. Britain can't survive alone, at least on level that contemporary Brits would ever found acceptable.

You should start with the retards in your country. Ours are leagues better and i am being unironic here.

10 000 rubles have been paid to your account

What's up with you nazis from poor countries supporting EU? At least the nazis supporting EU in the west are hiding their fascism.

You probably don't know many people then.

Attached: PG_2019-03-19_Views-of-the-EU_0-02.png (640x377, 104K)

10 reichsmarks have been deposited on your american account

Nah, hating mudslimes is a Bulgarian thing.

So fascism as we can see. Don't know what the point of your post is but okay.

If the eu was fascist I'd support it 100% tbqh

>all these old bureaucrats who tell [...] how to live and how to vote, who treat us like if we were retarded children
You mean like our current national governments? And I really don't feel like the EU is pressuring me into anything. How could they when all their institution are castrated?

>Don't know what the point of your post is but okay.
The point is to express Bulgaria's hate of mudslimes, obviously. What are you, retarded?

Erasmus was such a great time, I wished I could go back.

Typical Gilet Jaune behavior, thinking they are the French, when in fact they are a tiny minority trying to impose their view to the majority by being violent because they can't win a vote.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html

>telegraph.co.uk
>uk
LMAO

The telegraph is one of our few good news outlets

FYI :- We are still in the EU

Attached: IMG_4638.png (820x550, 415K)

t. eubot

How does Nigel/ Le pen and all those leave parties deal with the fact that they have won the majority of EU parliament seats of their countries when their entire campaign is based around calling the EU unelected bureaucrats

only incels are against the EU
prove me wrong, you cant

RN is not a Leave party, Le Pen isn't even talking about leaving the Euro anymore, let alone the EU.

And neither of them have won the majority of parliament seats, they're just the largest party in their countries by seat shares, but they got like 20% and 30% respectively.

>they have won the majority of EU parliament seats of their countries
Only Nigel has. And EU parliament isn't the same as the commission or the council, EU is a multi-layered shithole.

Easy. You insult people because you, along with poor countries, have the most to lose if anyone leaves EU.

>Easy. You insult people because you, along with poor countries, have the most to lose if anyone leaves EU.
You just made some random assertion, you didn't prove him wrong.

>parliament matters in the EU

go watch them vote

based as fuck

What random assertion? Germany loses power everytime they lose a puppet state.

but a good 70% of our "puppet states" (I guess you mean countries for whom we are by far the main importer and exporter) disagree with "us" politically. Just like half the Germans. Our industry is largely independent from all the political shit as long as free trade isnt threatened

You have the council (or whichever was that body that actually matters that gets arbitrary allotment of seats) and the eurocrat class in your pocket, EU isn't a democracy, doesn't matter what others want. You typically just need France to agree, the tiny states will be divided and the middling ones have no say, because their voice is weighted down.

>Our industry is largely independent from all the political shit as long as free trade isnt threatened

political shit includes every fucking regulation of industry and trade, you nonce

Should have made the queen the head of the union and all this would have been avoided.

Continentals are not into worshipping old ladies.

Macron clearly is. The germs also dig Merkel. The rest will get into it with time.

>political shit includes every fucking regulation of industry and trade, you nonce
yes and they hate that shit. Our own politicians are trying the hardest to destroy our industry

>Our own politicians are trying the hardest to destroy our industry
Merkel was unironically pressuring Greece to buy a defective submarine. Schauble acted in the same way.

stfu

Attached: 2fb2a5_3716450.jpg (1218x1573, 249K)

>s-stfu

Even if they didn't own the EU it still wouldn't be a democracy. It's not democracy to be able to vote for someone else

Please buy more stupid shit, the Greece crisis was the funniest shit. All the EU lovers getting assmad someone abuses the system

That won't happen anytime soon. Next stop in this yuro shitshow is Italy and France maybe even Germany that has fallen into recession

kys

Does Russia even pay you well? Or do you do this for free?

>people thinking there are alternatives to the EU for today's European countries
Lmao

The EU is a terrible thing. We should do Europa Universalis again and begin colonizing Africa and Asia again.

Look at the Brits, they're back at ruling the waves and making the British Empire great again.

They wish they were American so they LARP as if they enjoy the EU because that's the only way they'll get a higher GDP than the U.S.A.

Western Europe will be an extension of Africa in a few decades time. Every single country here has had a low birthrate for at least 40 years, every single country brings in untold thousands of young immigrants who average 4 or 5 children.

EU or no EU, it makes no difference.

Have sex.

>Look at the Brits, they're back at ruling the waves and making the British Empire great again.

Attached: 1564838990762.jpg (1462x1462, 177K)

>So what is happening with brexit anymore? Last I heard brits got a deal so horrible they may as well not bother

Yeah that was the deal by Theresa May (a remoaner and crazy cat lady incel) . She agreed to pay them infinity billion pounds for the privilege of us trading with then. And obviously they dont have to pay a penny to trade with us.

Now we got Boris who is a brexiteer so everyone is more hopeful. The elites are still trying their best to undermine him.

Attached: blue-rinse.jpg (330x330, 41K)

But... it was the elites that machinated the whole thing in the first place?

>Look at the Brits, they're back at ruling the waves and making the British Empire great again.
Kek

>But... it was the elites that machinated the whole thing in the first place?

Yeah they initiated this whole mess in 1973. And even the most ardent remoaner would have to now admit that we shouldnt have joined in the first place.

In defense of people in 1973, we joined before they even had a referendum on it. And back then it was the 'european common market' which was very different from what it has now evolved in to.

Attached: 1537674149844.jpg (663x1004, 106K)

So, it's just a coincidence all brexiteers are adamant that you crash out of the union no matter the cost before EUs new anti-tax evasion measurements take effect? Ok.

No matter what, it's always the elites. Especially the brexiteer elites, top lel.

Nice future ahead for the average farming faggot in britistan XDDD.

Attached: DdvWwawUwAIzUmm.jpg (1024x292, 59K)

Its not just brexiteers. All democracy loving people in the UK want us to leave. Because thats what was decided in the referendum.
The cost, was 45 billion pounds to have a deal with the EU. Even though the balance of trade yugely benefits the EU at the moment.
We could do a lot with that money in a no deal situation.

The biggest problem with a no deal is that it would swing all the EU countries in to recession which would have a knock on effect on us.

Now you touched the real core of the issue.

Well done, Pekka.

Also, yes, mere coincidence.

>EU shill accusing others of shilling
Look mate, I get that with 8ch shut down you have nowhere else to go but please honestly shut the fuck up, I've seen numbers of you pop up rambling about doom, "da jooz", your exaggerative remarks to immigration, the great replacement theory and your schizo attacks, please honestly fuck off, no one cares, you absolute fruitcake

1. The referendum was not legally binding
2. Public was fed false information before it. In Switzerland, which does decide actual laws based on referendums, courts declare the vote void at that point and it has to be held again.
3. Brexiteer campaign was funded illegally and with foreign money.

>>EU shill accusing others of shilling

Well, at the point the other gentleman advices me to kill myself I consider that the civil discussion has ended.

The same people who have a tantrum about Americans/ white nationalist considering all of Europe the same just white people, and oppose it by whining about all the languages and cultures or whatever being different want their country to be a province of a federated EU.

user please....

Attached: arg.jpg (800x500, 31K)

>1. The referendum was not legally binding
No referendum is legally binding and the politicians can ignore them if they choose to.
But a country where the politicians ignore the democratic will of the people should expect a lot of civil unrest and decline in the near future.

>. Public was fed false information before it. In
This is very true and the lies the pro EU side came out with were spectacular.
They even produced fake budgets and had to retract them a few days before the vote.

>3. Brexiteer campaign was funded illegally and with foreign money.
The EU spent 6 million pounds putting out false information. And they were very open about it.
Your probably one of these people who thinks that everyone is a russian bot or something. But in reality most people in the UK believe in democracy and we dont need a russian twitter account to remind us of that.

Because you probably made him cringe so hard by talking about what a great thing the EU is?

Nah, he had just ran out of arguments and resorted to insults. Autistic screeching aren't arguments.

yes and? whats the problem?

I believe that's what's known as an ad hominem, and nah at that point there was no need for an argument, if you find something cringy then you say that

Why are all the EU fags so obsessed over economy when it comes to the UK leaving? It's not like they actually care about the economy, if they did they would be deregulating the EU.
Just being hypocritical..
>we want free trade but without freedom of movement
>no fta without freedom of movement
I wish china or india could join the EU, imagine 2 billions insects and poointheloos arriving in europe. That is my dream.

>No referendum is legally binding and the politicians can ignore them if they choose to.
Not in Britain, no.
>But a country where the politicians ignore the democratic will of the people should expect a lot of civil unrest and decline in the near future.
"Democratic will of the people" is such a nebulous concept. A vocal minority can cause loads of unrest. The majority of the people choose to be silent on most matters.

>This is very true and the lies the pro EU side came out with were spectacular.
Which lies in particular are you referring to? We all know and love the buss of lies of the Brexiteer side, but I remember no such thing from the remain campaign.

>They even produced fake budgets and had to retract them a few days before the vote.

Like this. What fake budget? Where? To whom? How was it fake?

>The EU spent 6 million pounds putting out false information. And they were very open about it.
6 million, woo. Leave.EU alone got 8 mil. from shady sources and is under investigation. And you seem to point the openess as a bad thing.
>Your probably one of these people who thinks that everyone is a russian bot or something.
Nah, people can act against their interests for plenty of reasons.
>But in reality most people in the UK believe in democracy and we dont need a russian twitter account to remind us of that.
So a new referendum should be a good thing then, as that would be more democracy, right?

That's not ad hominem and he didn't say it was cringy. Why are you defending the honor of some user who wrote a post with total of three letters?

>not legally binding
>it was the Russians